Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

similar to volufiline & voluplus or not? nutmeg, macadamia oil

After looking at the ingredients used to create volufiline and voluplus I'm wondering if massaging with nutmeg oil, macadamia nut oil, and sarsaparilla extract might not yield similar results?

I know the two v's are more extracts of those ingredients, so therefore likely more concentrated. Has anyone tried either of those oils?

I know a different plant is used for the volufiline but sarsaparilla extract contains sarsasapogenin too and is cheaper, easier to obtain. Besides that has hydrogenated polyisobutene which just sounds nasty.

I think I'll order all three, mix 'em, and massage. Smile

My breasts have very little fat. I'm all milk making stuff. I just didn't store hardly any fat in my breasts during puberty. It all went to my bum. Which is fine, especially because I like my bum and my hubby is a butt man. But oh I'd like to have some boobs too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon