Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial changes on Pueraria Mirifica possible? Male2Female trans woman here .

I am going on a dose of 4000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica daily and as it contains a lot of miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol which are potent phytoestrogens I expect results from it . I want to transition on Pueraria Mirifica from AinteriolHerbs .

Anyone who noticed decent facial changes on Pueraria Mirifica on a higher dose?
I mean facial changes due to fat redestribution .

Thanks ,
Elissa .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before and after pics (1 year of PM).

A combination of makeup, hair removal and eye brow shaping make a more dramatic difference than the herbs or hormones. Even when it comes to passing the hormones really aren't as important as you would think. It is largely presentation and how you carry yourself. Despite what you said in your other thread, there are plenty of transwomen who choose not to go on hormones or have any surgery.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi I'm going to start taking PM this week. I look forward to the changes it make to my body.

(29-02-2016, 01:32 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  Before and after pics (1 year of PM).

A combination of makeup, hair removal and eye brow shaping make a more dramatic difference than the herbs or hormones. Even when it comes to passing the hormones really aren't as important as you would think. It is largely presentation and how you carry yourself. Despite what you said in your other thread, there are plenty of transwomen who choose not to go on hormones or have any surgery.

You totally look feminine to me second pic. You'd never know the diff

I think it's possible by modifying the way fat cells accumulate toward your face, but will not change your bone structure at all. By the way, you look beautiful and sweet, don't worry about that!!

(Sorry my bad english)

I'm cis female and I noticed pueraria mirifica makes my lips fuller, my skin softer, hips rounder and cheeks fuller. I don't know if you'd get the same results but I don't see why not!

Hi

Yes it can

My face goes thinner and lips fuller

It's quite pronounced

Julie

For me, on PM. Like Julie says, slightly bigger lips and some extra layers of fat in my cheeks.

Just in the 9 days I've been taking PM I'm noticing softer skin, even though my skin was soft already. This morning when I got up I noticed my nipples felt bigger in diameter. Can't wait for more changes to come in the near future.

(29-02-2016, 01:32 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  Before and after pics (1 year of PM).

In the picture you posted - the pic on the right , your cheeks are more pronounced and full ---- If all your doing is PM then wow it has made a difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon