Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Elissa - 19 year old trans girl who is transitioning without family support

Transgender girl , 19 years old , transitioning from male 2 female . I try to make a silk purse from a sow's ear . I started regular hormone replacement therapy 2 months ago : 4 mg E and 100 mg Spiro but the depression going along with it is too intensive for me to handle any longer . I'm already on antidepressants for longer time and even those couldn't stop the depression associated with estrogen . Don't get me wrong : I'm truly trans , no doubt about that , and I'm very , very pleased with the physical changes estrogen has brought but the side effects of estrogen are very severe concerning mood swings . I want to continue my transition with hormones since I want to undergo SRS and hormones are required to be taken for at least 1 year prior to SRS . At this moment I feel like I don't want to continue with regular estrogen though . Since I heard that Pueraria Mirifica is a very , very potent phytoestrogen I'm looking into taking that one . Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol could maybe do a good job by helping with fat redistribution on the face , in the hips and butt and of course with growing breasts and slowing body hair and facial hair down . I will be debating between this one and bovine ovaries . Bovine ovaries are told to do a great job for male 2 female transgenders . If I find enough trustworthy documentation confirming this is true , I might use it . I also might be combining Pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovaries with each other to get the most out of it. A last advantage of phytoestrogens compared with regular estrogen is that phytoestrogens have lower risks concerning cancer development . I was very disseapointed to be told by members of Asktransgender.reddit.com that phytoestrogens were worthless and that they aren't able to do anything except for liver damage . I guess no one over there believes that phytoestrogens can do something near meaningful . I hope people here can tell and prove me totally different stories . Especially experiences with facial changes would highly be welcomed since that will be the most important change that needs to happen before I will be able to go full time . I'm transitioning without any family support . My family is very conservative and lives with the conviction that transgenders are mentally ill . I would be better off without them in my new life as a woman thus . If anyone knows about a proven product that can cause facial changes and enough fat redistribution with as low side effects as possible then you may always contact me . Also people with transition stories are welcomed to share them Smile

[Image: SGio8]

[Image: EVTy4XD.jpg]

[Image: hQaiM62.jpg]

[Image: e1skHFz.jpg]

[Image: 0TPaKju.jpg]

[Image: EQHtdEQ.jpg]

[Image: OmUjPva]

[Image: tL3K8pf]

[Image: Amm37gF]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon