Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does it take for you to decide whether a supplement is working for you ?

I've started adding SP about a week ago- I am reading mixed experiences here on the forums about it. In 4 days I will have been on Fenugreek and Spearmint for about a month- I believe it as helped some of my facial hair. Not a huge difference, but I shouldn't expect a large difference in that until about 4-6 months in, due to hair cycles.

Some days my breasts seem perkier I guess- but that goes away. I haven't gained any inches.

Should I keep taking SP and see how it does? Was reading the amazon reviews and one of the reviews said it made his wife's breast perkier within a week.
Should I continue with Fenugreek? What exactly is this doing for someone with excess androgens- do we know for sure (with scientific research)?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon