Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

good balance?

What say you veterans? Missing anything?

Fenugreek 610mg - 2 pills 2x a day
Fennel 480mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Saw Palmetto 585mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Dandelion Root 525mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Marshmallow root 480mg - 2pills 2x a day
Wild Yam 425mg - 1 pill 2x a day

and hopefully someone will answer... even if just to say i dont know

(29-02-2016, 04:11 AM)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  What say you veterans? Missing anything?

Fenugreek 610mg - 2 pills 2x a day
Fennel 480mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Saw Palmetto 585mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Dandelion Root 525mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Marshmallow root 480mg - 2pills 2x a day
Wild Yam 425mg - 1 pill 2x a day

and hopefully someone will answer... even if just to say i dont know

Hi.
Have you taken herbs before or is nbe a new thing?
I ask as if your new you need to start slow, like use one or two and see how your body reacts. Next thing is age, how old are you?

Thank you for responding!!! i am new to this. the first week i started off with one pill of each. i just finished my second week. & woops. i dont believe i've had any negative reactions. i thought i needed them all for some proper balance for best effect and so i wanted to make sure i wasnt missing some key factor (you hear about so many things to include)

i also started doing what i believe is the deer massage (hopefully correctly) 2x a day last week. no oil or emu oil. thinking of trying almond or flax seed instead.

i am 30 and pretty much a 32aa or 32a with goals of being a full 32B. never had kids. fairly slender, especially up top (i feel like you can see my ribs, most fat goes to my thighs). do you think i have a chance?

& again i truly appreciate you taking the time to reply to me Smile

(29-02-2016, 06:01 AM)meow.to.rawr Wrote:  Thank you for responding!!! i am new to this. the first week i started off with one pill of each. i am just finishing my second week. & woops. i dont believe i've had any negative reactions. i just wanted to make sure i had a proper balance or to see if i was missing some key factor (you hear about so many things to include)

i also started doing what i believe is the deer massage (hopefully correctly) 2x a day last week. no oil or emu oil. thinking of trying almond or flax seed instead.

i am 30 and pretty much a 32aa or 32a with goals of being a full 32B. never had kids. fairly slender, especially up top (i feel like you can see my ribs, most fat goes to my thighs). do you think i have a chance?

& again i truly appreciate you taking the time to reply to me Smile

Hi oh yeh 30 that's great . Sounds like you've really covered your bases. I'd be worried there's maybe too many herbs in there, I was tempted myself to do the FG/sp/WY programme but I've been mucking round with herbs for a couple of years, and the mild ones like your programme which totally fkd up my hormones so I always say "less is more" and " go with your gut"!
Pay particular attention to any bloodSugar/pressure related Symptons! No joke, i speak from personal experience.
I won't asvise at all re herbs but yeh, start slow, monitor side effects etc.
The massage is a great idea though Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon