Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The right size?? Please Help!

Question 

According to a variety of bra size calculators, I am a 38H (in some cases a 38HH!)
These calculators can't be right, I fit into a 38F quite comfortably. That's 4 cup sizes less than a H! How can the calculators possibly be right?
I am attaching a pic for your opinions on whether a 38F is too small.

Please guys, I would love a second opinion? Am I wearing too small a bra? I know small bras are not helpful when I comes to nbe

I believe there are a few things to confirm if you're wearing "the right" size. Given the variability, no guarantees. ;-)
- Qudarboob: When the cups cause a depression on your upper breast tissue.
- Red marks from the bra on your body (Notice underwires and bands the most. I think it's sad to see the flesh constricted, it's bad for lymph, and circulation. Also looks horrible, but I can't comment on the need to lose weight, I'm an offender. Blush Sad )
- Band rides up or drops low in the back
- Cups tilt
- Cups bubble out

In addition, there's the precise fit: Are you full on top, or full on bottom?

Look for blogs "The Full Figured Chest," "Sophisticated Pair" and Hourglassy.com. They might be more helpful, as they get into more details. I can tell you a little, but the two blogs do reviews, so there's more information there. :-)

Good luck!
-Dianna

(03-03-2016, 09:51 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I believe there are a few things to confirm if you're wearing "the right" size. Given the variability, no guarantees. ;-)
- Qudarboob: When the cups cause a depression on your upper breast tissue.
- Red marks from the bra on your body (Notice underwires and bands the most. I think it's sad to see the flesh constricted, it's bad for lymph, and circulation. Also looks horrible, but I can't comment on the need to lose weight, I'm an offender. Blush Sad )
- Band rides up or drops low in the back
- Cups tilt
- Cups bubble out

In addition, there's the precise fit: Are you full on top, or full on bottom?

Look for blogs "The Full Figured Chest," "Sophisticated Pair" and Hourglassy.com. They might be more helpful, as they get into more details. I can tell you a little, but the two blogs do reviews, so there's more information there. :-)

Good luck!
-Dianna
I find my breasts are fuller on the bottom than the top.
When you say the cups tilt, what do you mean? I find the underwire towards the middle kind of tilts away from my ribs.

I find that if I wear my bra for a very long time there are slight marks from the band however wearing a 40 band size does not give me the support I feel I need and slides around a lot.

(04-03-2016, 07:56 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  I find that if I wear my bra for a very long time there are slight marks from the band however wearing a 40 band size does not give me the support I feel I need and slides around a lot.

If that's your only problem I'd say you have the right fit, at least from that brand, style, etc.

It varies even within the same brand, so you really can't rely on those calculators at all.

(04-03-2016, 10:41 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 07:56 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  I find that if I wear my bra for a very long time there are slight marks from the band however wearing a 40 band size does not give me the support I feel I need and slides around a lot.

If that's your only problem I'd say you have the right fit, at least from that brand, style, etc.

It varies even within the same brand, so you really can't rely on those calculators at all.
Yeah there's no way in hell I'm a H or HH.
I'm thinking of going up one cup size though as I nearly fell out today running for the bus when it turned up 5 mins early. But I'll probably have to wait until I see my mum so she can buy some bras for me. A good bra is normally at least £25-£40

It would seem after using a lot of guides and help from friends and my fiancé, my left breast appears to be FF/G while my right is a G/GG. However I will be testing out any bras I find that are 38FF-38GG. I may have to invest in a "chicken fillet" for my left boob!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon