Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grobust

Grobust
May 20 2005 at 8:25 AM Chatbox (no login)

Has anyone tried Grobust? I'm wondering if it works.

Lesley
(no login)
Re: Grobust
May 20 2005, 8:42 AM

Grobust was the very first breast enhancement formula on the market. The mother of them all you could even say, so yes it works. The success rate of Grobust should be as good as any you can find.

Robbie
(no login)
ingredients
May 20 2005, 5:32 PM

Proprietary blend 671 mg
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) †
Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca) (leaves) †
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaves) †
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root) †
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (leaves) †
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) (root) †
Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) (root) †
Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) (leaves) †

Just because its been around forever doesn't mean it will work for everyone. It contains many of the same ingredients as others.

Lemon Balm doesn't have anything to do with breast enhancement-Lemon balm is a mild sedative with a delicate lemon scent and flavor, has been used throughout history as a medical herb. A native to southern Europe, it is a perennial that grows to a height of about two feel with small light blue to white flowers that appear in late spring to midsummer. Charlemagne once ordered lemon balm planted in every monastery garden because of its beauty. Before the Middle Ages, lemon balm was used to lift the spirits, reduce anxiety and help heal wounds.

I don't know why that would be in a breast enhancement product.

Christina
(no login)
Grobust
May 22 2005, 7:37 PM

Grobust is made by a long-established company and is still the best selling product in the US. It does not sell much in Europe as Wonderup is so popular there.

chatbox
(no login)
May 27 2005, 7:40 AM

i wonder which is better...Grobust or Wonderup? They seem to contain different ingredients.

Brooke
(no login)
May 27 2005, 1:55 PM

Grobust is made in the US and only uses American herbs and possibly some from South America. Wonderup is a European product and uses herbs from around Europe. That's the reason why they have different ingredients.

Chatbox
(no login)
May 29 2005, 8:40 AM

I realised that Grobust has both the pills and syrup. Is there any difference between this two?

Brooke
(no login)
May 30 2005, 10:40 AM

According to the list of ingredients there is no difference between the two.

Melody
(Login Melody_of_Dismay)
June 8 2005, 9:46 PM

Hi there, I've tried Complete La Femme, which is a very similar product to Grobust because they are both Angela Harris products (she's a commercial herbalist who sells a lot of breast enlargement pills sold under different names). I tried it for 6 months, and saw NO breast growth. I know two people who have tried the actual product Grobust, and one of them got sick from the kava kava. Neither of them experienced breast growth. It seems that Angela Harris products don't work that well.

Cya!
~Melo~

Ella
(no login)
June 30 2005, 8:10 PM

Yes Grobust is only one product in a range of very similar products.

Grobust?
July 6 2005 at 12:10 AM Ragen (no login)

I recently bought this product at a Health Food store, but I'm very skeptical and I'm not sure if I've made a good decision. Has anyone tried Grobust and had any results? If this doesn't work I'm probably going to have a go at Wonderup.

Ingrid
(no login)
Re: Grobust?
July 6 2005, 9:10 PM

Grobust has been around for a long time, since about 1997 or 1998 as far as I know. I think that Wonderup is a better product, but as a European I admit to being biased.

Kath
(no login)
July 8 2005, 7:12 AM

Many women must have tried Grobust as it has been around for so long. I'd say it's a better bet than a lot of the newer products that have come out recently.

Melody
(Login Melody_of_Dismay)
July 10 2005, 11:02 AM

Hi Ragen, I have a friend who used Grobust, and it did not work for her. I can't remember how many months she used it for. For six months, I tried a product called Complete La Femme, which is very similar to Grobust, but it did NOT work for me either. Both Grobust and Complete La Femme are created by the same commercial herbalist Angela Harris.

Of course, everyone is different, and maybe Grobust will work for you. I have never tried Wonderup--being in Canada, I guess I didn't really think of it. I hope that you find the product that works for you.

Cya!
~Melody~

Andria
(no login)
July 12 2005, 9:28 PM

Grobust is a better bet than many products out there, although on the other hand it's a very similar formula to certain products.

GroBust
April 6 2007 at 5:43 AM irina (Login russianbarbie)

I've been taking this for 2 weeks and I am already having great results!! SO much fuller already, now I get a much bigger handful when I massage. Everyday I get pains and tingles when I get enough sleep and lay off the green tea. I have started drinking a quart of Soy milk everyday also and my boobs have become so much more sensitive. I haven't seen talk about Grobust on this forum has anyone tried it and if so the liquid or capsules? I only found the capsules at GNC but I heard the liquid really works.

kelly
(no login)
Re: GroBust
April 6 2007, 4:56 PM

I have been taking Grobust serum, half a teaspoon every night for about 2 months now, very little results, but I can see that my breasts are a little bit fuller. Hope to see more results, glad that it's working for you.

Anonymous
(Login Sarabell239)
April 6 2007, 7:57 PM

I took grobust for a short time, and it did work for me,. i wasn't very seriouse about NBE then and stopped altogether. now i like finding the right herbs for myself and haven't tried grobust again-but it is great it is working for you! good luck!

mousee
(Login mousee09)
GroBust
April 7 2007, 10:02 PM

yep i seen grobust at gnc too i want to try it too see if it works for me too but are the pain that you are feeling very painful because i dont want to take something that hurt me...

irina
(Login russianbarbie)
no pains
April 7 2007, 11:34 PM

The pains aren't that painful at all, just makes my breasts VERY sensitive. My breasts have definitely been the biggest they have been in a while off of my period. I have been losing weight on the 95% Raw food diet and they are STILL getting fuller! Smile The pills have amazingly balanced my mood but I want to play scientist and experiment with different herbs, nature day, marine collagen, and chicken feet. lol

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
April 8 2007, 3:35 AM

I tried GroBust years ago, and it did work. I didn't get much of a size increase, but definite fullness and especially firmness. I didn't stick with it very long though, probably about 1 1/2 months at most. The interesting thing about GroBust, if I recall correctly, is that it doesn't contain fenugreek, the main NBE herb. I wonder if it might be a better product for those with excess testosterone/androgens...

Good luck!

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
April 10 2007, 7:15 AM

If GroBust works, I wonder if Natural Curves works as well? It's sold by GNC too and it has almost all the ingredients (and more) of GroBust. The only difference is the amount of herbs is smaller and the dosage is lower. It's half the price, though! $25 compared to $40 (with GroBust)!

Has anyone tried this brand before?

Hannah
(Login Hannah)
GroBust
April 13 2007, 9:02 AM

I haven't tried Natural Curves, but I've seen it and it looks like it has minimal amounts of herbs.

Most of the girls in this forum who have grown have taken way more herbs than you get in the Natural Curves product.

Growbust
March 20 2006 at 7:17 PM Lolita (Login lolitalempika100)

Hello girls, I am new in the forum.

I just ordered now some Growbust pills and lotion.
Has anyone tryed tthem? Do they work?

Mrs....T
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Im sorry I haven't
March 20 2006, 8:22 PM

Im sorry I haven't but theere are definitely some girls in the forum who have tried it, if yu look around.
I wish you luck and hope it works out.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Growbust
March 20 2006, 8:46 PM

a few years ago 1 lady named patty used it and grew well. i think her story is in the routine or the success story section of the old msn breast enhancement forum

Lolitalempika100
(no login)
March 22 2006, 6:53 PM

Thanks you, I´ll try to find that old forum, that gives me hope.

Anonymous
(Login lolitalempika100)
March 25 2006, 5:44 PM

Is anyone else taking Growbust?

lindsey
(no login)
yep..
May 7 2006, 7:42 AM

i'm taking it as well, but im not seeing any results yet.. hows it working for you?

Maggie
(no login)
May 9 2006, 10:18 PM

I passed on Grobust and went for Natural Curves, but didn't realise at the time how little amonuts of herbs it has.

Has anybody tried grobust?
January 27 2007 at 3:43 AM mousee (Login mousee09)

there is only one place i can buy breast enhancer is that is at GNC and the only sell grobust and natural curves. and im 16 so i cant use natural curves breast enhancer pills so i need to know if they work. and i also i have a high metabolism too so. do they work for u?

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Re: Has anybody tried grobust?
January 27 2007, 12:54 PM

I was tried by a few girls here back in 2005 I think. Some of them said they grew.

mousee
(Login mousee09)
Has anybody tried grobust?
January 27 2007, 3:02 PM

thanks for that.we have a gnc store down here and they only sell grobust and natural curves but you have to be 18 or older to use it and im 16. Has anyone tried grobust or natural curve before do they work?

mousee
(Login mousee09)
anyone?
January 27 2007, 9:19 PM

Nobody is trying grobust now? i really need to know because im thinking about buying it

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 27 2007, 11:37 PM

have you considered possibly single herbs? they might be cheaper and you also would be able to buy them. I don't think you would need to start out with a whole bunch.

And to answer your question ~ no I don't think anyone recently has tried grobust, at least since I have been I haven't really seen it come up.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 28 2007, 12:26 AM

The reason some companies say you have to be older than 18 to use their product are legal, not health issues. The fact that they expect legal isues says something about them too. It wouldn't make sense that you couldn't use natural curves but you could use another a lot more potent product.

Furthermore, it's useless to ask 'does it work?' Everything works for someone and nothing works for everyone. NBE is very specific for every individual, because it depends on the condition in one's body. So to know what would work for you, you have to know the conditions in your body and you have to learn a lot of info about herbs and everything NBE related. Even this way, it's a hit and mis method, but if you don't do that at all and just randomly try something, it's a blind shot with close to 0 chances of sucess.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
hey mousee
January 28 2007, 12:00 PM

just a thought, since you are 16, and therefore probably (i assume) living with your parents and hence why you cant get a credit card, that most of the combination pills arent really made for you.

is there a physical reason that you know you arent going to grow anymore naturally? because if not, taking anything internally could screw up your system and then you WONT grow...

your best bet, unless your doctor has actually said "nope. thats it. good luck with that" is to try massage and boobie foods for awhile. tigerlily got results that way, so it IS possible. it is challenging because you are (again, i assume) living with your parents and therefore under their rules and meal plan, but still i would suggest resarching the patterns of boobie foods (on the newbies page, recipies pages, on tigerlilys page, and there are a few others going for boobie foods and massage only now if you search around) before you try anything internal and risk jeopardizing your system.

i know where you are and how you are feeling... believe me. i was a gymnast until i turned about 18 and there is a reason all those olympic gymnasts look like they are 13! it plays havok with your body and your hormones, and i heard it all... in college once i stopped doing all the high-energy, crazy sports (karate and some dance were all i did through college) i grew to an a or b cup... it took my body catching up to my age because it had stalled during the high-impact days of puberty.

keep that stuff in mind... messing with your system right now might not be the best idea...

good luck whatever you decide...

mousee
(Login mousee09)
well.......
January 28 2007, 1:36 PM

i reason why i think im probably not going to grow anymore because im mother was my size when she was my age and she never grow anymore until she took birth control pills but she got fat all over her body so of course her breast are going to get big and everything else. she was a size 32A when she had me. so pretty much im screw. she said next year she will let me use her credit to but some of the pill,cream or something next year so im just going to have to wait......

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
no need to get down!
January 28 2007, 1:45 PM

hey, my mom is somewhere in the dd or bigger range, and goodness knows neither my sister nor i got there (yet!) so you might not be done yet! its good to know that your mom is supportive of you and has agreed to help out... but i think its smart to wait a little bit.

since your mom is being so supportive, she might help you with getting the stuff needed for boobie foods. hey, you gotta eat, right? check out tigerlilys page and the info on boobie foods scattered throughout the forum... that way you arent messing with hormones, but with boobie foods and massage just helping things along, right?

stick around and take the time to learn what you can so you are all set for if you do want to try internal methods... but hey, you might outgrow all of us since you are starting eating right and massaging now!!

boobies06
(Login boobies06)
January 28 2007, 3:39 PM

I was just like mousse. I knew I wasn't going to grow. My mother was flat, my grandmother was flat, all my aunts were flat. . .sigh. And to take the cake, I knew I was going to be one of them because my chest was shaped exactly like theirs were.

boobies06
(Login boobies06)
January 28 2007, 3:41 PM

Not to mention the fact that most doctors said that my chest would stop growing approximately four years after my first period. I got mine when i was twelve.

Sad

mousee
(Login mousee09)
yeah i should start......
January 28 2007, 7:19 PM

eating better i might get lucky. maybe i have been thinking about taking just regular herbs to see if it works.when i was in 8th grade i had to have surgery on my breast because i had fibrocystic breast disease so i cant eat any chocolate or sodas or i might get breast cancer. i just hope when i start taking breast enhancer it want increase that chance.............

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
hi moussee
January 28 2007, 7:49 PM

Read my post on hormones...it might give you some help as to your diet etc. You need a good diet and a good multivitamin... and probably some Borage or Evening Primrose Oil would help your body do what it wants to do naturally...those are all nourishing things...

WonderUp vs Nature's Gain (aka Erdic)vs GroBust (Angela Harris??)
February 7 2006 at 3:50 PM Just curious (no login)

Hi girls,I know this is one of those "hard to say" questions but I'd love to hear any/all your opinions anyway!Ok,I know already that Wonderup & Nature's Gain (reformulated Erdic) are both European and very different in price and I know most of the ingredients in them both.Now Grobust (blue lable,girl in drk pink, Angela's right??) is US brand & has had some controversy over it & Angela herself. I'm looking into the GB b/c its at a store closeby me & its cheap and I'm looking into WU b/c its gotten more positive posts/ feedback.Anyone try these 3,or have any comments in general on any of them??Thanks for your time!

Jennelle
(no login)
Re: WonderUp vs Nature's Gain (aka Erdic)vs GroBust (Angela Harris??)
February 7 2006, 4:24 PM

Wonderup and Grobust both go back to 1997 which I think makes them the first two breast enhancement products around. They were also the first two products to have studies of any kind. I think Erdic goes back to 1999 but had no study for a long time, and I always understood that the study they eventually did involved only 20 women and not the 100 that Lydia reported today, which caused them a lot of bad press.

Curious
(no login)
Re:wonderup and grobust
February 7 2006, 7:34 PM

Thank you for your feedback Jennelle,do you (or anyone else)have a personal opinion on which one is better out of WU or GB??

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Re:wonderup and grobust
February 7 2006, 8:47 PM

Wonderup is better in price than Nature's Gain, but both are stronger than Grobust I think, if I've read the ingredients lists correctly.

Rita
(no login)
February 7 2006, 8:54 PM

I have been taking erdic for 6 months and have gone from a small B cup to a full C cup. I am going to take it for another 6 months. I bought them from an auction site because it's so much cheaper than buying direct from erdic. To be honest, I don't see why people have such a downer about erdic. it's sad that people are unnecessarily negative about it when it has worked for so many people.

Jennelle
(no login)
February 7 2006, 9:31 PM

Being in the UK, I don't know too much about Grobust I'm afraid. The products that have always dominated in the UK media are Erdic and Wonderup. Grobust can be found in the UK, as can some other US products, but it is Erdic and Wonderup, the European products, that have always been interesting to the media.

Julie
(no login)
Re: WonderUp vs Nature's Gain (aka Erdic)vs GroBust (Angela Harris??)
February 10 2006, 11:50 AM

It is strange that Grobust is not well known in the UK when it is so well known in the US. It has been on sale in the UK for years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon