Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Picture in private message

Hiya

Probably me being thick again, but I wanted to post a picture in a private message but couldn't work out how?

I could see how I could link to a picture on another website by the url, but how could I do that from my own computer? Or is there somewhere on BN I can upload to and then link to that?

Huggy.

Wow, great question... I hope Eve or Lotus replies. I think it maybe a safety feature for peeps who hack, dunno.

(02-03-2016, 04:28 PM)Huggy Wrote:  is there somewhere on BN I can upload to and then link to that?

You can upload an image to one of your posts and then link to that.

The link for this image would be:
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=11507

(03-03-2016, 01:19 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 04:28 PM)Huggy Wrote:  is there somewhere on BN I can upload to and then link to that?

You can upload an image to one of your posts and then link to that.

The link for this image would be:
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=11507

Hi Eve

Thanks for the suggestion. I did wonder about that method? But was hoping there might be a way to keep it on the private message side.

Not to worry, was just being hopeful :-)

Thanks.

Huggy.

You can of course upload an image to an image host.

(04-03-2016, 03:59 AM)Eve M Wrote:  You can of course upload an image to an image host.

You read my mind! :-)

Haven't got an account anywhere so will need to get that sorted. And I will want something private so no Facebook etc. But sure there must be something out there.

Hmm. I posted a tutorial for using Imagevenue, but it didn't work. I dunno
why, but will investigate. I'll be back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon