Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone has a Brava Sports Box they want to sell? (Brava is under "restructuring")

Smile 

I'm in the middle of my Brava treatment, but my sports box started making louder noises. I want to buy a Sports box as a back up...I'm getting good progress and don't want it to stop!

But when I emailed Brava to order a new sports box, I found out that the company is going through a "restructuring." They don't have any products left and they don't know when they will be ready. Does not sound promising Sad.

So...wanna reach out to see if any of you have a sports box that you are willing to sell? Let me know how old it is and how many weeks in total you used it for? (and how much you want to sell it for?)

Would really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Just seen some new brava stuff for sale on ebay uk that ship worldwide.....they have a sportbox for sale. May be you could try manual tubing if you can't get hold of sportbox......I used one when I did my brava treatment. Good luck in your search. New brava stuff is like gold dust nowadays x[/align]

(20-03-2016, 11:32 AM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  Just seen some new brava stuff for sale on ebay uk that ship worldwide.....they have a sportbox for sale. May be you could try manual tubing if you can't get hold of sportbox......I used one when I did my brava treatment. Good luck in your search. New brava stuff is like gold dust nowadays x[/align]

Thank you for your response and advice! I'll check out eBay uk.

I use manual tubing during the day, but for at night I worry that I can't "re-pump" when the suction slowly leaks out. Have no idea what's happening to brava. I think they have good products..too bad it seems that their business' isn't doing that well now.
How was your progress with brava?

Hi Sandra, interesting how is your progress. Recently I've found one working sportbox, though rather expensive on US ebay from user "jamie674416" item called "Brava Breast Enhancement Enlargement System Smartbox Sportbox only no domes"...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon