Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stalling

quick question, Whats Stalling in NBE??
December 27 2007 at 3:30 AM bonnie (no login)

Hey girls,
im a little confused here. Im not sure what ramping and stalling is. Im on herbs so i wonder if these terms would apply to me. Plz help. Thx!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: quick question, Whats Stalling in NBE??
December 27 2007, 10:14 AM

Stalling is where you have too many phytoestrogens snd your body becomes less receptive to them. First of all if you get to a level where receptors are using phytoestrogens instead of the endogenous estrogen produced by your body you will actually give yourself an estrogen lowering effect as the phytoestrogens are a lot weaker. If you go further you will get to a point where you body downregulates receptors so you either have less of them or they don't work so well (not done much reading on this bit!) such that your body is less receptive to any estrogens - this can take months to years to resolve and although it will prevent further growth even if you switched to something like BO / PM your boobs shouldn't actually shrink.

Because all the doses are pretty much guess work and we want to avoid stalling most people start with a fairly low dose (or copy someone else) then if nothing happens having given it a good trial of at least 3-6 months they take a higher dosage.

Bonnie
(no login)
Re: quick question, Whats Stalling in NBE??
December 27 2007, 8:56 PM

ok thanks. So is ramping when you up the dose then?

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
quick question, Whats Stalling in NBE??
December 28 2007, 5:19 PM

-not one of the "girls" but thought I would answer anyway-

To understand ramping up there are a few other things that should be covered first in order to give a complete answer.

1. Cell receptors become more sensitive when they are deprived.
This is accomplished naturally in the menstrual cycle. It can be simulated by cycling and ramping herb levels up and down.

2. Hormone levels during different phases of the menstrual cycle.
In the case of estrogen, the level drops off sharply in the last few days and is at its lowest level in the first 5 days as it climbs to its highest level at about day 14.

3. Growing Pains.
When many women grow, they notice "growing pains." This is any sign of growth that is noticed by physical feeling. Heaviness, swelling, deep aches, itches, sometimes painful to the touch. These are signs that the herbs are working.

See the "I am actually starting to feel something!" thread:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...mething%21

4. Growing = difference in size. This includes shrinking, believe it or not. There is a lot of fluctuation while growing, therefore it is not uncommon to shrink slightly (even a cup size for smaller sizes) before hitting a growth spurt.

5. Being in tune with your body. This is nothing more than being aware of how you feel in relation to what you are taking and doing otherwise (with exercise and diet, for example). It's simply being contiously aware of what your body is telling you. No gadgets are required, just a brain.

Ramping up is when you start at a predetermined day in your cycle, usually day 1 because estrogen levels are lowest and you can get the best sensitivity at this time, and you slowly raise the dosages until you feel "growing pains." Once you experience this, you are in the right dosage range to get growth but not stall. Ramping can be anything from 200mg per day to 500mg per day. There are maximums that you do not exceed depending on the herb and the size that you currently are then evaluating. Evaluation is constant.

Here is one schedule of ramping up. This was done using 500mg capsules.

Day...FG...SP...WY
13.....3.....3.....3 Stay at this level for a week or so and evaluate any feelings of growth.
18 Skip this day.
19.....3.....3.....3 If no signs of growth, resume. If signs of growth, go only slightly further.
etc.

Regarding "day 18." Skipping this day is to facilitate the LH spike and to clear receptors. It is not always day 18 for everyone but it's the best guess because it is really more of a prediction. This day is calculated from the total number of days from the previous cycle minus 14 days. So, if you have a 28 day cycle, 28 - 14 is 14. You would take nothing on day 14 in this case. It also facilitates the slight drop in estrogen just before it levels out. [Is there a way to post a graph?]

Stalling is when you have taken enough herbs to activate your negative feedback system, which is part of the endocrine system. In this case it includes the ovaries, the pituitary and the hypothalamus glands. There are others involved, but the simple explanation is that your body thinks it has too much and stops producing.

Downregulation is a receptor sensitivity issue at the cellular level and can be fixed by depravation.

Therefore, a test to see if you are stalled is to stop taking everything all at once and observe if you feel growing pains during the following 5 to 7 days. If you feel growing pains the next day, you were barely stalled and need to ramp up slow to a smaller dosage. If you feel growing pains 5 days later, you were very stalled. Again, ramp up slowly. It is a constant adjustment.

Cycling herbs and the other things taken is a good way to keep the body guessing, as is alternating things from month to month and quarter to quarter. A great example of this is Surf's program. See also "Timing of Programs!" thread.

Good luck, I hope that this is helpful.

Wahaika

ramping up questions
March 7 2006 at 12:30 PM Surf (no login)

I'm confused. I have a routine outlined (on personal page). I've seen a few postings about ramping up. Some advice says to wait until your cycle is complete before even starting to ramp up, others increase the amount of herbs daily (it seems) until they reach a certain level. I have had tingles, but no real "pain". Unfortunately, after reading a posting and getting confused, I took an extra SP this morning, thinking I should ramp up. But should I have? What are the signs (physical or otherwise) for ramping up? Do you only ramp up if you have NO tingles/pain? Do you ever ramp up if you DO have tingles/pain? If you do recommend that I ramp up, what should I be ramping up to (total amount of Fengureek, SP, EPO)? I'm completely confused, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just started and daily I'm on: 1830mg Fenugreek, 320mg SP (and I took an additional 320mg SP this morning - ugh), 500mg EPO, plus 3 massages with 2caps EPO and 1cap Fennel.

I hope everyone is having a growing day. For those in the waiting room, I hope you're comfortable, but will join us soon!

Steph
(no login)
Hi Surf
March 7 2006, 1:04 PM

Ok,IMO u should NEVER ramp up when ur already having signs on a lower dose and to do so is just putting the routine in jeporday.The ramping up "daily" is simply poor wording and I hope the girls who are recommending it also explain it better,it means adding ONE diff herb per day when ur STARTING just to weed out possible allergic reactions,I wouldnt call it "ramping up" as in "increasing doses".As to WHEN to ramp up,Im just gona be honest,all the successful growers I know of here (except maybe Tender?) didnt use any "schedual or chart" to start or ramp their herbs,Im NOT knocking it but I just dont see any neccessity OR better results w/that theory.Follow YOUR BODY's signs rather than a "one size fits ALL" chart or schedual-IMO:-) Sorry to u who will disagree but its my opinion based on the results on this board.

Angela
(no login)
Re: ramping up questions
March 7 2006, 1:57 PM

Steph,
I see where you are coming from but I really think (at least for me) you need to take a herb for a couple of days then add another one and so on. I started on fenugreek, 1 the first day then 2 the second... For me if I don't ramp up then I would stall. But I was very tiny so my body would just shut down if I overloaded it at first. Since I have grown some I haven't tried to just start with the doses I am at. (after my breaks I mean) I was just too afraid to stall. For the people that can have nothing in their system and can go full speed ahead then I think it is great but that is not the case for me. Sorry to have confused anyone, that was not my intention.

Angela

Steph
(no login)
Just incase I worded that post poorly...
March 7 2006, 2:42 PM

Yah Angela I agree with u to add 1 herb at a time so u know which herb might cause a bad reaction,I didnt mean too go fast or too much,Im trying to tell Surf to do her ramping based on her bodies signs,growth,pains ect RATHER then some of these "designated ramping and breaking scheduals and charts" that are based on a ONE SIZE FITS ALL theory or a "this is how I grew so u should do it too" belief.I want the girls to treat their bodies,herb doses and routines on an INDIVIDUAL basis and need rather than what worked for 1-2 other people who then made a chart or something.Too many girls might start ramping up n down b/c the "chart" says and they end up missing their own bodies messages and signs.GO SLOW and listen to YOURSELF newbies,u'll "feel it" when u need to ramp up:-)

Surf
(no login)
How do you know you're stalling?
March 7 2006, 2:45 PM

This may sound silly, but I'm trying to get clarification so that I can start reading my own body. If it's working, does it mean that you are getting tingles/pain/heaviness/growth? Does stalling mean that you feel like you felt before being on herbs (none of the above symptoms)? If so, for how long (ie, haven't felt anyting for 2 days or 2 weeks)? Thanks for all your help!

Angela
(no login)
March 7 2006, 2:57 PM

Steph,
I think you are right. It does take awhile to figure out how it all works and to be able to "listen" to your body. Definitly do what is best for your own body. Example: alot of people say that WY does nothing for them so it isn't really needed (no offence to anyone, it is just to make a point) but for me if I stop taking it I am a looney. I get VERY depressed and feel so bad. 2 a day works for me. It took awhile to figure that out because I had to listen to my body and I apparently wsn't hearing it. lol

Surf,
Yes if it is working then you will get your signs. If it isn't then not. I would say if you go a cycle with nothing then you need to adjust. I say a cycle because sometimes you will go a couple weeks with nothing and you think you have stalled and then you get pains again and after AF you grew. Someone else might have a different take on this. Don't take only one persons advise, listen to everyone and then listen to your gut. Alot of times you may feel a certain way but not sure so when you throw a ? out there and you get the same answer that you were thinking then you now you were right.

Angela

Steph
(no login)
We all define STALL differently
March 7 2006, 3:29 PM

Many of us stop getting signs after our period starts,to me thats commen and NOT a stall,I consider a stall to be when ur familur enough with ur bodies "NBE signs" to know when ur signs are fading or just changing in some way and its ongoing with no signs of improving or returning and again ONLY ur body can tell u that b/c its different for everyone.And for the record lol Surf-u just started so ur u dont need to ramp up,ur not stalling and try not to overwhelm ur-self with ALL the "possibilities" before they even happend.Ur getting tingels and thats good,thats ur body telling u that somethings happening!Everyones signs will vary and some girls BARELY even get the typical signs and STILL grow (I think Lisa's like that:-)

TenderTaTas
(no login)
March 7 2006, 5:58 PM

Just to clarify, the "ramp-up" method I used was a guidline to slowly introduce the herbs and increase their dosages gradually. When I started really noticing a difference, I stayed where I was at even though that particular routine I was following suggested to keep ramping up. Anyway, following a schedule helped me because I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast let alone how many of what pill I took last.

I guess the bottom line is that when you feel something happening, ride it out for a while. And if it slows down, then tweak it a little. Listen to your body. And be patient.

Surf
(no login)
Thank you!
March 7 2006, 7:39 PM

Thank you for all your responses! I'll just keep my routine for a while and see how it goes. I plan on taking only the one SP (at night). I had less tingles today than yesterday (and maybe it's because I've been tense about taking the additional SP this morning). However, I am going to order Fennel extract for my massages. I can't stand the Fennel seed capsules. They are too messy and I can't seem to get them dissolved into a batter easily.

Best wishes on a growing day to all!

Surf
(no login)
Thank you!
March 7 2006, 7:40 PM

Thank you for all your responses! I'll just keep my routine for a while and see how it goes. I plan on taking only the one SP (at night). I had less tingles today than yesterday (and maybe it's because I've been tense about taking the additional SP this morning). The only chnage I'm going to make concerns Fennel (in my massages). I am going to order Fennel extract for my massages. I can't stand the Fennel seed capsules. They are too messy and I can't seem to get them dissolved into a batter easily.

Best wishes on a growing day to all!

Surf
(no login)
I didn't realize the other message posted
March 7 2006, 7:42 PM

I'll get the hang of this one of these days. Thanks for your patience.

Have I stalled?
February 22 2006 at 11:53 PM Waiting Patiently (no login)

I'm taking the Breast gain plus, 3 fenugreek pills which equals to 2230mg daily and saw palmetto 320 mg daily. Ever since I started on my third bottle of BGP from a different factory I've stalled completely. No tingling or any signs of anything.
What's this stalling all about? I've been on pills going on my third month now with no growth to speak of, just fullness. I'm having my period now and I'm not even larger because of that.
Any suggestions? I think Ive decided to dump the BGP and stick with SP and Fenugreek by itself or start the borage oil again.

Sunset
(no login)
Re: Have I stalled?
February 23 2006, 12:08 AM

Since you have been taking these for 3 months, you could consider taking a break for one whole cycle, and then on the first day of your next cycle you could start your routine back up again.

Your body has probably become "used" to the different herbs, and there for you need to give your body a break from it. Then when you "re-introduce" them into your system, you may notice that it all "kicks in" again.

Some people have even reported growth DURING the "break" time.

also if you over load your body on to much at once it can cause you stall out.

SOme suggestions for you--hope I helped.

SugarQ
(no login)
February 23 2006, 12:26 AM

very rarely do women grow consistantly from month to month so you cant really say you stalled untill maybe about your second month of no growth. there will be ups and downs. 2 steps forwar and maybe 1 back. so you should expect growth and shrinkage and stalling. now let say you are stalling right now. there are many reasons for this. it could be that you got too much stuff in your system right now or you dont have enough. my best guess is that you may need to ramp up now to 3000mg of fenugreek and see if that makes a difference. the best way to ramp up is to first ramp down everything to or stop everying (take a mini break for a week or 2) then jump to the higher dosage and see over the next cycle if you get increased sensations.

you need to give yourself enough time to decide if its really stalling if its just a bump in the road that will just happen from time to time. 1 months is the bare minimum but waiting 2 months would be better. you can also try to do more massages. more often and longer. it may help to get over any bumps. if you do decide to do the mini break thing its a great idea to still at least do the mini break. the reason for the break is cause sometime when you take the same dosages at the same time each day for long periods your body becomes too accustom to the herbs and it stops responding as strongly as it did when you first started and noticed fullness. its a good idea to mix things up a little (miss a dosage here or ther every 2 or so weeks) so you keep your body guessing, alert and responsive or even take 2 day breaks every 2 week to once a month.

Steph
(no login)
Hi WP:-)
February 23 2006, 12:30 AM

Im not going to "harp" on u about the GLA (Borage) b/c I know ur not big on it so I'll just say this and leave it be: Im sure u've seen ALL my pro-GLA posts and I think u need it:-) Re the BGP,did the "new" bottle contents appear any diff from the old ones?? Re ur Fenugreek,are u a B cup,if so then that dose seems fine to me.Re the stalling,it a sign that ur routine may need one or more adjustments due to a sudden OR gradual change in ur uasual growth signs BUT keep in mind that NOT ALL girls have growth symptoms yet STILL grow.And IF I didnt already mention this try to check out the thread "so u think ur growing but the measure tape says ur not".Ur INSTICTS play a HUGE roll in BE-if u feel like ur growing then u probly are and if u feel like ur not then u probly arnt- follow ur "gut" and go from there to keep or change ur routine.Good luck WP

WP
(no login)
Well,
February 23 2006, 1:07 AM

I dumped the BGP alltogether. It smelled the same but the pills were a bit bigger and didnt have the same feeling on the exterior.
My gut says listen to you guys and I'm going to take a break for a week or two then restart the fen, SP and Borage oil for good measure.
I think that may be best for me. I have nothing to lose!
I am also looking locally for 'mother's tea' which is supposed to have fenugreek, fennel and something else to promote production and/or growth. Anyone know how it tastes?

Steph
(no login)
February 23 2006, 2:52 AM

Hi Again WP,now that u told us that ur pills did seem different,I REALLY think that is the problem,especially since ur stall was SO sudden.I dont know if u saw it but some girl(cant recall her name)just recently posted that HER pills looked "different" from one bottle to the next as well,and IF Im not mistaken I believe hers were BGP brand too-how ironic is THAT! Im almost totally convinced now that ur stall is due to a "bad" batch of pills:-

WP
(no login)
February 25 2006, 12:27 AM

The bottles looked the same but when I opened it I had a bad feeling. I went with that feeling and dumped it. I'll stop for 2 weeks and then start again. I really do want to see if these pills were causing me to gain weight too.

What to do if you think you're stalling???
April 8 2008 at 4:28 PM Honeydew (Login honeydew71)

Last month I was tingly, sore, and the girls felt very full and like they were growing (I'm a AA or AAA, big whoop! haha). I've seen where people mention stalling, but I've not been able to find out what to do if you think you are. I've not felt any tingling or soreness for about 3 weeks, and it seems like my boobies are shrinking. I know you're supposed to get fuller around luteal phase, (my period should be here in about 2 weeks.. maybe less) but I've not noticed any fullness.

Also, when is the time to take a break from the herbs? During period? A week after?

If any of you have time and energy, would you take a look at my PP and see if I'm doing anything wrong, or if you can suggest something to add to my program to kick start it again?

Either that, or tell me to not be so impatient! I'm feeling a bit discouraged.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
April 8 2008, 5:14 PM

Hello Honeydew,

On shrinking at the beginning of your program: That's the way it is sometimes, do not stop what you are doing. In the next month you will probably get it back and then it will continue. My wife lost one inch in her first month and then grew three inches after that for a net gain of two. You have to look at the herbs as "making a difference" since if they were doing nothing, then there would be no difference.

On Saw Palmetto: Yep, it does make some women gain weight and judging by your program, your initial growth appears to have been partially back fat. You did the right thing, but you still need a DHT component. Adding nettle root and pumpkin seed oil would be a good idea.

On flax: Flax seed oil is good for general health. Ground flax seed is not good for BE. The ligands are aromatase inhibitors. Their presence is not significant in the oil but in ground flax seed it is.

On stalling, which I think you are, based on your size and high dosages: It would be typical to see what you saw in the first weeks of your program when on high dosages, which is a lot of activity at first and then nothing. The test for stalling is to stop everything you are doing and count the days until you start feeling growing pains (if you do). If you do not feel growing pains within one week then you were not stalled. If you do, then you will want to know the number of days that passed until you start feeling growing pains again. The higher the number, the greater you were stalled. You can then adjust your dosages accordingly. A method that I think would work good for the AA-AAA range is to stall on purpose, then destall, counting the days back, and then ramping up again with your best guess and starting the process all over again. This is cycling. That way, you do get some growth while determining your dosages. But you have to be very in tune with your body so that as soon as you stall (like within a day or two) shut it off and continue titration. Another way, perhaps less like a yo-yo, is to ramp up very slowly, like 500mg of estrogenic herb(s) per week.

Wahaika

Honeydew
(Login honeydew71)
Re: What to do if you think you're stalling???
April 8 2008, 5:48 PM

Thank you so much Wahaika! I appreciate your input and now I'm going to pick your brain for a minute, if that's okay.

Do you suggest that I go ahead and stop everything I'm doing right now? Or should I continue until the end of my period (approx. 2 1/2 weeks from now) then stop? I'm afraid that if I stop taking my herbs now, that I will lose any potential growth (even though I'm not seeing any right now. I'm hoping it will start soon.... false hope?)

I'll definitely look into getting some pumpkin seed oil or some nettle root. Thank you for the suggestions. By the way, I am taking Flaxseed oil. I'm not taking the seeds. I suppose I should have put that on there!

This message has been edited by honeydew71 on Apr 8, 2008 5:51 PM

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 8 2008, 9:43 PM

What, I thought ground flax seeds were good for NBE Wahaika!?
Well obviously not good if they weren't ground because then it would just go straight to your bum and not even digest.
So you are saying it's bad for growth? There is far too many posts on here that say otherwise though.

Mango84
(Login Mango84)
April 8 2008, 10:52 PM

There are ALOT of posts that give inaccurate information. Accuracy is not measured by "majority." One person states something, and then it gets repeated often as fact, when alot of times it is not fact. I'm sure Wahaika will explain the scientifics behind why the lignans are not good...well...actually he already did...but he might expound on it. (Might you Wahaika? Wink ) In the meantime, I'm sure Googling lignans, aromatase, testosterone, and estrogen would give some info. Smile

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
April 9 2008, 6:39 AM

Honeydew,

Stop now if you think you're stalled. The sooner you deal with it the better. You can always restart. And no, it's not a false hope, sometimes it takes a while to see results and one is not stalled at all. Your judgement call though.

Wahaika

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
April 9 2008, 6:41 AM

Jackie,

>>"There is far too many posts on here that say otherwise though."

Interesting. Can you point me to any?

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
April 9 2008, 6:49 AM

Mango84,

Here are some searches to show that flax seed ligands are aromatase inhibitors:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flax+seed+ligands+%2Baromatase&btnG=Search

At a certain temperature (98.6 if memory serves) aromatase binds with testosterone to create estrogen. This is one of the momentum effects that BE'ers would like to have working in their favor. So, aromatase inhibitors would cancel this effect.

Another thing to keep free is testosterone. This is why Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, and Nettle root are so good. They keep testosterone from converting into DHT and therefore free to bind with other things like aromatase. Wild Oats extract (Avena Sativa) is another good thing to take. It binds with SHBG therefore keeping it from binding to free steroid hormones such as testosterone.

Wahaika

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 9 2008, 1:12 PM

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...amp%3B+EPO

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...uestion%21

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...--+results--

...Just some examples.
You can just go to the search on here and type in flaxseed and theres a lot of people who have used it and had good results. There has been a lot of research on it really.

Honeydew
(Login honeydew71)
April 9 2008, 1:41 PM

Wahaika,
Thanks so much for following up. I've decided to stop taking the herbs for a week to see if I have in fact stalled. Another couple questions if you don't mind. Should I continue to take the VitC, or any of the oils and just stop the herbs? Also, would now be a good time for me to take some Milk Thistle to cleanse? Also, you metioned avena sativa. Do I take it instead of the pumpkin seed oil/or nettle root? Or do I take it including one of those two?

I know it's a pain to answer all this, but this is just my second month of NBE, and I don't know this stuff yet.

Also, I'm assuming it's okay to continue massage.... right? (Ok, that's all. haha)

This message has been edited by honeydew71 on Apr 9, 2008 1:42 PM

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
April 9 2008, 2:23 PM

Note about crushed flax seed:

It is a very low dose phytoestrogen. It is quite useful for estrogen dominance because it will bind to estrogen receptors and prevent stronger estrogen agents from binding.

This would likely make crushed flaxseed a problem for NBE if the woman's approach is to use phytoestrogens for growth.

Now here comes the confusing part:

A woman who is highly estrogen dominant is unlikely to have much luck with NBE because of the high estrogen causing problems with thyroid. Hypothyroid (low thyroid) symptoms are very much akin to estrogen dominance symptoms.

Proper thyroid function is essential for NBE. Those who attempt to grow without correcting the thyroid imbalance are often thwarted. Many of the 'packaged' NBE supplements allude to this.
-----------------------------------------------------

Here is my theory:

Most phytoestrogens are slightly lower in their effect than our natural estrogen. For women with normal estrogen who just don't create enough estrogen, the use of phytoestrogens will fill up more receptors and thus give a net effect of increasing total estrogen for the body. (sure the phytoestrogen that is hitting the receptors is lower than natural estrogen, but there is so much of it the total effect is greater) These women respond quickly to NBE and do not stall easily.

For women with slight estrogen dominance (meaning they have normal amounts of estrogen but do not have enough progesterone to balance what estrogen they have) the use of phytoestrogens would actually lower the total estrogen, which would allow what progesterone they have to 'balance' better and the net effect would be NBE. I think this group of women are more likely to stall when using phytoestrogens (too much phytoestrogen would increase the total estrogen and thus create the imbalance between estrogen and progesterone again).

For women with strong estrogen dominance (very low progesterone and probable low estrogen) the use of phytoestrogens will increase the total estrogen and also increase estrogen dominance symptoms. This where crushed flaxseed can be very helpful. It will lower total body estrogen and help with progesterone balance - which will lower hypothyroid symptoms and make NBE possible.

----------------------------------------------------------

So -once again it all boils down to who you are. For some crushed flaxseed will hinder NBE. For some it will help.

By the way -women with strong estrogen dominance who must take crushed flaxseed to combat it may achieve NBE through increasing progesterone, massage and the use of galactogouges when the estrogen dominance is more under control. At least this is the theory I am testing out.

Hope this theory of mine has helped more than it has confused,
waxingmoon

Excellent archive post Eve......(posts made by Louise, Wahaika and Waxingmoon are great information about stalling NBE).

Thanks. Smile

Question for Tiger Lily and Fengshui
July 6 2007 at 1:58 PM Firefly (Login FireflyGirl)

A question about stalling.

Like both of you, I am trying to grow with just boobie foods and massage alone. My initial goal was to gain a cup size in 6 months. Well, when I first started doing the massages and taking gelatin caps/soy milk back in April, I noticed right away that I felt a burning sensation in both breasts, and they were hot to the touch. This lasted about a month, and I gained a solid inch of growth. I've kept the growth, but it seems to have stopped now. No more burning sensations, and no more growth. My question is this: Did you both experience this same thing (growth, and then no growth), or did you experience slow steady growth over several months? I noticed that both of you have gained more than a cup size since your journeys began. I haven't gained a cup yet, but I really really want to! Do you think I should just keep doing what I'm doing, or should I change my routine? I just started taking borage oil caps to see if that will help. Other than that, this is my routine right now:

- massage every night with cocoa butter/vit E for about 15 minutes (combination of knuckle massages, chi massage, and Pansyclub massage)
- after massage, drink one glass of soy milk and take 4 caps of gelatin
- use heating pad for about 20 minutes

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated! I really want to come out of this stall and start growing again.

Thanks,

Firefly :-)

Denise
(Login Denise)
Re: Question for Tiger Lily and Fengshui
July 6 2007, 3:15 PM

An inch in the first month was very rapid. I wonder if being so rapid is anything to do with why you stalled.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
July 6 2007, 5:37 PM

Often I stopped and start, I think this is the normal experience. Sometimes it just happens that you stop and it can't be helped. It's not a smooth experience, like you always grow the same, so you have to expect that progess stops sometimes. Don't be too much discouraged by this normal experience.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
July 9 2007, 9:11 AM

When I hit my stall, everytime I added in some thing I got fluctuations, couldn't make them stay, I think it was due to my stress and trouble of sleeping.

But when I had the most growth was at the time I had seafoods once a week (recommended by Hitomi(37-year-old)--the lady in TW who grew from B-E in 6 months, the person who I learned my programme from), and took the borage(seed) oil 1000mg cap X 3 a day for a month (it was recommended also).

I went to the chinese buffet once a week and ate clams, shrimps, oysters, mussuls, asparagus.

Hope this helps. :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon