Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(10-03-2016, 10:29 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Anyone got any ideas why nobody is posting in this thread?
It feels very lonely in here Sad

Hahaha dont be sad Smile
You are not alone

(10-03-2016, 06:43 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 10:29 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Anyone got any ideas why nobody is posting in this thread?

Hahaha dont be sad Smile
You are not alone

Lol I'm used to forums that move a lot faster than this one.
Btw I've seen your tips for weight gain, do you have any for weight loss? I am very unhappy with my waist and thighs

(10-03-2016, 06:47 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

Hahaha dont be sad Smile
You are not alone

Btw I've seen your tips for weight gain, do you have any for weight loss? I am very unhappy with my waist and thighs

I haven't use any forum before actually Smile so thats why i dnt know Big Grin
I was thin so thats why i i know this tip for gaining
Sorry I don't know any tip for weight loss I will search for u,or ask from my friends then i will tell you Smile

(10-03-2016, 07:03 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 06:47 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  

Hahaha dont be sad Smile
You are not alone

I haven't use any forum before actually Smile so thats why i dnt know Big Grin
I was thin so thats why i i know this tip for gaining
Sorry I don't know any tip for weight loss I will search for u,or ask from my friends then i will tell you Smile
Ah, I go on lots of different forums, mainly to do with art, gaming and anime.
You don't have to go out of your way to find out. I'm sure I'll get there slowly but surely. Am starting zumba next week as we've finally tidied our flat. It gave me great results last time.

I'm going away for the weekend so this will be my last update for a few days. I just want to show you guys my boobs in comparison to the rest of me.
When I get back I'm going to start zumba to try and lose some weight (but hopefully not too much off of my boobs!)
Anyway here goes nothing!

Also i measured today and my bust has increased an inch since the start of the month! No change in band size though

Hi, Katana!
I've been doing this massage (https://youtu.be/LPVd8AO7q7E) and I felt my breasts were much more perkier than before.
When I am at bath, I put the water the hottest I can for about a minute and then the coldest for about a minute too. I do it everyday at least once per day and I felt the skin was firmer.
I like to esfoliate the area before doing massage because I use oils and creams and it feels better.
I hope it helps! Wink

(12-03-2016, 10:43 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi, Katana!
I've been doing this massage (https://youtu.be/LPVd8AO7q7E) and I felt my breasts were much more perkier than before.
When I am at bath, I put the water the hottest I can for about a minute and then the coldest for about a minute too. I do it everyday at least once per day and I felt the skin was firmer.
I like to esfoliate the area before doing massage because I use oils and creams and it feels better.
I hope it helps! Wink
Awesome! I'll take a look at that. I normally take showers instead of baths to save on electric and water bills but I'm sure it'll work just the same!
Thanks Smile

Great work hun! I am also doing massage only and just deer massage right now so it's good to see you are getting results :-).

(12-03-2016, 12:58 PM)M5662 Wrote:  Great work hun! I am also doing massage only and just deer massage right now so it's good to see you are getting results :-).
Thanks!
I don't know if all the massages I do work but at least one of them must be doing something lol
I'm not sure how well fat brushing actually works, but the idea is awesome! *imagines if all the fat from my torso were in my boobs*

Hi! I'm doing massage only, too (along with a good, fat and protein-filled diet). Yay! I'll be watching your progress! Looks like you're coming along. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon