Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

Thanks blessedbreasts!

I got my new bras today and feel like a new person!
No more worrying about spilling out and quadboob

woo hoo! massage really has worked out for you! told ya! WinkWinkWinkWinkTongueBig Grin

thanks missboobshirt!

Here's the pics of the new bras i promised i would upload. Had some problem resizing on the phone, had to transfer them to PC first

the black and white ones are normal t shirt bras
the peach one has wonderful thin soft cups that make them feel like I'm not wearing a bra when my partner squeezed 'em lol
the green one is memory foam but makes my boobs look pointy!

green pointy one

Hey guys, any tips for increasing cleavage?
My breasts are set kinda far apart and I find that unless I wear something really tight and restrictive, I have no cleavage despite the size of my breasts.
All help is appreciated!

(15-03-2016, 01:34 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Hey guys, any tips for increasing cleavage?
My breasts are set kinda far apart and I find that unless I wear something really tight and restrictive, I have no cleavage despite the size of my breasts.
All help is appreciated!

Hi again!
I saw a girl that had an amazing result just cupping.
The silicon cups are really cheap, sort of one or two dollars.
I don't know if you are going to understand me (sorry for the poor english) but I have a flat chest and all my breast is 70% underboob. So, looks like I am everything but an D.
I tried to cup by using fire and it worked but it was kinda hard to move the cup around the breast so I just did it in the flat area of my chest and between my breasts to increase growth in these areas. (I just created the vacuum and left it there as much time as possible)
I liked the results but it is really hard to do it by using fire so I am waiting my silicon cups to arrive.
You should try!!

(15-03-2016, 02:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi again!
I don't know if you are going to understand me (sorry for the poor english) but I have a flat chest and all my breast is 70% underboob. So, looks like I am everything but an D.
I tried to cup by using fire and it worked but it was kinda hard to move the cup around the breast so I just did it in the flat area of my chest and between my breasts to increase growth in these areas. (I just created the vacuum and left it there as much time as possible)
I liked the results but it is really hard to do it by using fire so I am waiting my silicon cups to arrive.
You should try!!

I doubt "fire" is the right word. Could you show us a picture (link to web site that has these cups) so we can understand better?

ArcaneKatana, your new bras look comfy!

I answered your question in your other thread, but I forgot about pumping. I know pumping with the cups positioned close together can help with cleavage. But I know you're like me and don't have much money and want to do the bare minimum where cost is concerned, so maybe this doesn't help. Something for the future, maybe.

(15-03-2016, 04:35 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ArcaneKatana, your new bras look comfy!

I answered your question in your other thread, but I forgot about pumping. I know pumping with the cups positioned close together can help with cleavage. But I know you're like me and don't have much money and want to do the bare minimum where cost is concerned, so maybe this doesn't help. Something for the future, maybe.

Yes, they are comfy, but they look like granny bras! Unfortunately, the stores I went to didn't have much in the way of choice in my size (all the pretty ones had gone! They had 36G and 40G but not 38G!)
I'm gonna try aiming my massaging at the center of my chest to encourage growth in that direction

(15-03-2016, 03:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(15-03-2016, 02:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi again!
You should try!!

I doubt "fire" is the right word. Could you show us a picture (link to web site that has these cups) so we can understand better?

I used this method:
https://youtu.be/lXZCuhm6FWA

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon