Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asymmetrical breasts

Has anybody had any luck evening out their breasts.
My left one is at least 1/2 a cup - 1 cup smaller than my right (see my thread in pic pages).
Any help would be much appreciated

Noogleberry is great for asymmetrical-- it will round you out, perk them up.. the only issue with NB is that it takes time, but with work and dedication a lot of women see changes within a year or two. Also I have found women with bigger breast tend to have better results with NB!

(05-03-2016, 04:32 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Noogleberry is great for asymmetrical-- it will round you out, perk them up.. the only issue with NB is that it takes time, but with work and dedication a lot of women see changes within a year or two. Also I have found women with bigger breast tend to have better results with NB!
I can't afford it right now but will consider it later

(05-03-2016, 01:07 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Has anybody had any luck evening out their breasts.
My left one is at least 1/2 a cup - 1 cup smaller than my right (see my thread in pic pages).
Any help would be much appreciated

One of our girls did by massaging the smaller one. I'd Google "massage asymmetrical" and see what you come up with or you can find jenniferloves posts on here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon