Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One breast growing faster than the other?

One breast growing faster than the other??
February 21 2006 at 5:56 PM Steph (no login)

Hi Everybody- I know most women have slightly diff shape or size from one breast to the other but my diff was BARELY visable before I started NBE and now the more I seem to grow,the the more visable the diff seems to get!! I thought it was "just me" but my hubby took a good look and confirmed it to! And I massage them both at the same time using both hands so I know thats not the problem.I swear my right boob looks ready for a B cup while the left boob looks like its only grown to a large A cup?! Has this happened to anyone else since starting NBE?

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: One breast growing faster than the other??
February 21 2006, 6:19 PM

steph, that is a common problem. you can try taking your herbs for half cycle and do more breast enlarging massages on the smaller breast. there is also a breast increasing and decreasing massages. i dont know if the outward circular massages will actually help to shrink brests but you can try it on the larger breast but less oftern then you try the increasing massages for the smaller breast.

hopefully its not a major difference. you can check with our hubby or someone close and see they think jut to make sure it not too obviouse.

i also read of someone on this thread who said she evened out her breasts by doing exercise. im not too sure what exercise or even which breast needs to be excersised to even out the appearance but it is an option. maybe you can look into it. maybe if you do muscle building routine on the smaller breast it may help enhance its appearance. jut make sure do dont do too much and end up shrinking it.

Steph
(no login)
Thanks HB
February 21 2006, 7:00 PM

I know u and I post alot so we tend to miss stuff in the rush so I just want to make sure we're on the same page- so u mean that one breast can grow faster DURING NBE right??as opposed to a girl STARTING OFF with diff sizes like in Christinas case?? Im so sorry,I just know sometimes we all inturpret the posts differently and I hadnt read about anyone yet who had one actually growing faster then the other. BTW,is it anyone who's on this forum currently?? Sorry again for the double question-I'm just getting concerned about it and want to know for sure if its normal to expect:-)

Angela
(no login)
February 21 2006, 7:35 PM

Steph,
When I started I was a AA/AAA but it didn't seem to be a big difference but now that I am bigger you really can tell a difference. Noone sees it except my family so it is not a big deal. I also have been only massaging the smaller on for about 3 months now and if my eyes don't deceive me I think that they might be evening out. If not then who cares, they are still bigger than when I started! Smile

TTFN,
Angela--35

Steph
(no login)
Thanks Guys:-)
February 21 2006, 7:46 PM

Im really relieved to hear Im not the only one,I dont know how I missed this topic being talked about before..I guess I wasnt paying attention maybe b/c it wasnt an issue for me until recently,thanks again HB and Angela:-)

Steph
(no login)
Oh yah SugarQ..
February 21 2006, 8:17 PM

Why is "taking the herbs for only half cycle" recommended for this paticular issue? Thanks in advance whenever u get a minute:-) PS-which half of the cycle do u take them in??

SugarQ
(no login)
February 21 2006, 9:21 PM

steph i mean that you can have the same sized breasts and all of a sudden you start NBE and one seems to grow faster. even in my acupressure manule there is a section for breasts that are not the same size or breasts that start to differ in size once you start the protocol. on other forum there is mention of it. i cant remember of any recent talks of breast size on this forum but im sure there is tons of stuff. i know within the last week i read something on another NBE forum about it. trust me its possible. Even outsize of NBE its possible. with prescription drugs like estradiol its possible. it happens and i would conider it a common occurance. you can consider it a good sign in a way. at least you know that the herbs may be working.

Normal . I'm on oral estrogen and anti androgen ( pharmaceutical ) and my left boob grows faster than the right one . I lactate .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon