Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help: I'm getting old now and my breasts aren't growing

Help: I'm getting old now and my breasts aren't growing
May 10 2008 at 8:55 PM Tamara (no login)

Please help I'm 12 and my breasts aren't growing. I spread toothpaste on them twice a day and eat plenty of pickles and carrots but it's not making any difference. What else can I do to make them grow?

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
Re: Help: I'm getting old now and my breasts aren't growing
May 10 2008, 10:04 PM

ha. ha.

aren't you funny: TROLL.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
May 10 2008, 10:12 PM

Hi Tamara,

You sound very cute and smart. I am sure that you have a lot of friends in spite of the fact your breasts are not growing.

Eating the carrots is good, so are all the other vegetables and beans as well. Make sure you are getting enough protein, like chicken, fish, beef, milk and cheese.

About the toothpaste - although it will make your breasts 'minty fresh', it really will not help them grow. You can use it if you want, because it will not hurt you and there is nothing wrong with massage, but it isn't necessary.

The best news is that even at the 'old' age of 12, you are still barely in the age range of puberty. This means your breasts still have a lot of growing to do and they will do that when your time is right. Just be patient. There is nothing wrong with you. When your body is ready to it will mature and you will have all the things maturity brings, breasts included.

For now just focus on eating well - stay away from sugar. Sleep well, 7 - 10 hours is best. Exercise so you have strong muscles. And have a positive attitude - try and see the best things about your life - don't focus on the negative stuff.

Best wishes to you,
waxingmoon

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
May 10 2008, 11:11 PM

waxingmoon you can't be serious? this person has obviously come to the board to mock us and is not real.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
May 11 2008, 3:20 AM

Well Hopeful, Tamara may very well be a troll. That is what I first thought, but there is a slight chance she/he is not.

So I chose to make my response fit what would be proper advice in such a situation.

You never know who is behind a post, but you also never know who is reading a post. Who knows, some 12 year old somewhere might benefit from my response.

As a rule, I try not to let others dictate the tone of my response. So, troll or not, I said the right thing. Besides, if this really is a troll they have failed in their quest to cause confusion or contention.

You never feed a troll who is openly hostile or insulting. However, I have found being polite to the ludicrous is like putting salt on slugs... lol

waxingmoon

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
May 11 2008, 3:27 AM

lol true true Smile

So Tamara, if you really are 12, listen to waxingmoon's advice (she is so knowledgable about this stuff) and no need for the toothpaste (although I heard it can be helpful on pimples if you get any)!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 11 2008, 7:22 AM

It's pretty ridiculous to mock NBE when it's evident by now that it very much does exist, go and take a look at the pictures, you troll. Aww, are you jealous of other people success, of achieving what seemed and was considered impossible not long ago?

Tamara
(no login)
May 11 2008, 9:14 AM

I'm not a troll! Lots of girls at school heard the toothpaste story, it's common knowledge, and that eating foods with natural estrogen helps like carrots and stuff (and thank you waxingmoon for your advice).

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 11 2008, 9:41 AM

I'm still more inclined to believe you're a troll, but supposing you weren't, the fact that you got mistaken for one must tell you how stupid the toothpaste story is. In fact, it got invented precisely by the idiotic people who mock NBE, saying that it's impossible, without having any knowledge about it, or about biochemistry and physiology of the human body.
What a young teenager can do to help her breast growth is massage every day with any skin lotion (but certainly not toothpaste). Massage increases the blood flow, that increases the availability of hormones and nutritients in the breasts and that way speeds up and supports the natural development. Also physical stimulation itself seems to make breast more 'active' and help growth. A teenager shouldn't take any estrogenic herbs tho (smaller quanitities ingested with food are ok), because phytoestrogens are weaker than the body's own estrogen and they might actually stunt growth when it's as intensive as in puberty.

Panthera
(Login ipanthera)
May 11 2008, 5:38 PM

I think the carrots idea probably has some substance at least, because it's an ingredient in Wonderup.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 11 2008, 7:38 PM

Carrots are mostly a source of vitamins and minerals, so it's good to eat them, but they alone wouldn't be responsible for any breast growth.

Tamara
(no login)
May 11 2008, 7:55 PM

I don't know if the toothpaste story is true or not, but I know a lot of people have heard about it.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
May 11 2008, 8:27 PM

Okay well as women who are generally quite a number of years older than you and have done ALOT of learning and research about growing breasts we are telling you there is NO truth to the toothpaste story. okay? so now you know.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 11 2008, 11:20 PM

You shouldn't believe things just because other people do. The prevailing opinion is often wrong, if mot most of the time. Learn to use your own brains.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
May 12 2008, 11:41 AM

There is a toothpaste for women which contains vitex agnus castus, red clover, dong quai and black cohosh, all of which have been referred to in this forum as breast enhancers, so I for one can see where the idea that toothpaste promotes breast growth might come from.

Tamara
(no login)
May 12 2008, 12:32 PM

I've been reading this whole site today and there's girls here who are using soap to make their breast grow, so if that's true I don't see how anyone can be sure that toothpaste doesn't do anything.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
May 12 2008, 12:57 PM

I've always suspected that the soaps for breast enhancement were a gimmick more than anything, but yes you're right to say that there are women here using them.
On the subject of toothpaste, these days toothpastes containing fennel are easy to find, so I agree with Solitaire that you can see why some people might believe in using toothpaste for breast enhancement.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 12 2008, 1:07 PM

Solitaire - I doubt that the toothpaste story really came from there; this special herbal toothpaste you mention is not even very heard of among us NBEers (at least that's the first time I hear about it), so how could the ordinary people hear about it? And it doesn't say anything about a special toothpaste, but the most ordinary one, which doesn't contain any ingredients that could help breast growth. It's a lot more likely that the toothpaste story is a joke, invented by those who don't believe in NBE. In fact I've only heard it from those people, and from youngsters who are likely to believe it, never from anyone who would have any more knowledge. There are are also stories with some actual ground in them - for exampe beer. A story with ground would more likely to be about sth that is more widely used for other purposes but also related to NBE, like hops in beer.

Tamara - The soap the girls here use is made from ESTROGENIC HERBS (and it's only an addition to a NBE routine, it doesn't really make breasts grow by itself). Now read the ingredients of your toothpaste on the tube, are there any estrogenic herbs in it? Let me guess - no. It's ridiculous to expect the toothpaste to do sth if there isn't a single damn argument to support that idea. If you wanna achieve something you have to use logic, it's not gonna happen just because you wish it would.
You've been given sound advice on how to support breast growth - general healthy lifestyle and massage. Breasts are already in the ''grow mode'' in puberty, so all the messing with the hormones that we do with herbs isn't even necessary. You just have to massage. Ideally you should do it consistntly till the end of puberty. Don't expect results soon, you are afterall only 12 and that is a bit early for having much boobs.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
May 12 2008, 4:59 PM

are you friggin kidding me? you guys actually think little kids of have gotten their hands on fennel or black cohosh toothpaste????

ok TAMARA:

are you using colgate, crest, rembrant, or any other toothpaste like that?

if your whole school of girls is seriously using the toothpaste that soiltaire is talking about well i will seriously be amazed. **** me! yeah you ladies are rite this board is going downhill *rolls eyes*

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
May 12 2008, 5:27 PM

Okay, look... the whole thing here is not that someone may have a mistaken belief about what will work for NBE. The whole thing here is that the tone of the responses has been punitive. "How dare you believe something so unlikely"...

Well, my gosh - I can remember quite a few unlikely things I believed at age 12. Those who are posting about toothpastes that contain NBE herbs are merely trying to point out that there could be some validity - in response to the overwhelming negative responses to the very idea...

Let's not 'crush the spirit' of the 12 year olds in our attempt to guide them (yeah, okay so your not 'crushing the spirit' - but come on - as right as you are about toothpaste being unlikely - can't you get a bit of a chuckle about the whole smearing toothpaste idea - I mean this must be seriously impacting the toothpaste consumption of some homes - Hey - perhaps it was a devious marketing attempt by the toothpaste coalition to drive up sales... lol)

Please... can't we all just 'lighten up' a bit and enjoy the humor...

waxingmoon

Tamara
(no login)
May 12 2008, 6:15 PM

Hey, I didn't know it had to be herbal toothpaste. I thought any toothpaste would be OK.

Mimi
(Login MimiT89)
July 20 2008, 10:57 AM

Well about the carrots, I saw this movie called 16 Candles. The main character's little brother made a remark about her only eating lots of carrots just to increase her breast size, interestingly enough. Maybe, just maybe, there something that the writers knew about. There's always been that myth about carrot juice making kids taller though.
I'll start eating more carrots anyway. It can't hurt and I like them anyway.

lena
(Login stilettos)
July 22 2008, 8:05 PM

Tamara, if you really are a twelve year-old...WHY ARE YOU ALREADY WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOOBS? IT'S TOO EARLY!!! God, is media already this bad? That they make even twelve year-olds already desire big boobs?!

Penny
(Login Penny)
EVE MEMBERS
toothpaste????
April 24 2009, 2:45 AM

The toothpaste story is nothing to do with herbal toothpaste. It's just an old story that's been going around for a while.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
toothpaste????
April 25 2009, 2:45 AM

Now about this toothpaste can you get more info on that? like how much? is there a certain way to apply it? how many times per day? would love to haer more about this.. And most important, what kind of toothpaste exactly?

I did hear once by putting toothpaste on your nipple it makes your breasts grow! Is it the same story? This girl told me she was in modeling and the people told her she would get more jobs if she had bigger breasts so she tried toothpaste on her nipples and she claimed they grew a half a cup size.

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: More Questions
April 26 2009, 3:39 AM

now for toothpaste..
you probably read that comment on the FAQ Farm forum. i read it too. that was where i found women talking about cocoa butter for NBE. i dont know if it works or not. mint is known to help with increasing stimulation and many women will had essensial oils like peppermint to their massage cream so its worth a try. when you increase circulation to the breast more blood carrying hormones gets into the breast helps enourage growth. i doubt i would use toothpaste but i cant see why it woulded help is some small way.

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
toothpaste
April 26 2009, 3:48 AM

toothpaste is excellent on zits! works for me, it dries them out very quickly.. would prob dry out boobs too..lol :0

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon