Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

all my nbe progress goes away after my period

Need help all my nbe progress goes away after my period
April 2 2007 at 11:50 AM Liz (Login Liz1967)

Thats what happen to me: my boobs grow a little and are more firm for some days but when I have my period it all goes away and my boobs are smaller and like gelly again. Does it happens to you too? What can I do? I'm taking fenugreek, fennel, nettle and collagen

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Need help all my nbe progress goes away after my period
April 2 2007, 11:59 AM

Hey Liz, I would say you need a teaterone blocker. If you want be sure add Sp in you routine for awhile. Remember it has always been a basic NBE herb for a reason. If I remember correctly you are a thin girl and I feel Saw Palmetto would benefit you. Start at 500mgs daily, at night. Good luck!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 12:01 PM

Sorry Liz, thought you had piks posted. My mistake. Still try sp if you can.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 2 2007, 12:55 PM

But i was on SP for several months and nothing happened, only my cellulite grows...

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 1:06 PM

Hey Liz, exactly how long and at what dosage per day. The body needs time for the turn around, 4 months wouldn't be unresonable as herbs work with cycles. Just wondering now, you have me scratching my head now.

liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 2 2007, 1:30 PM

Snowflake thank you so much for your interess on my problem.

I was on SP for 6 months along with WU and i had a lot of pains and boobs more firm, but as i told, when period goes away everything goes back to normal. Now i changed my routine but is the same.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 1:32 PM

Hey Liz, let me think about it, i will get back to you, talk later.

liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 2 2007, 1:54 PM

Tanks Snowflake

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 5:07 PM

Hey Liz, had a look at your program. How much fenugreek? How much Fennel? Your oils as of right now are good, but don't take wild yam or EPO, I know they are good, but for some may stop any swelling. Borage is good. Still thinking you should try 5oomgs of Saw Palmetto 3 times daily, drop the nettles. And add 500mgs of red clover at night time. Also Gaba is good for NBE and is a growth hormone. Fennel if high enough would hopefully counter act any unwanted effects of weight from SP. But seriously think about the Gaba. Really hope this helps in someway. Keep in touch and let me know what you decide.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Sorry Liz,
April 2 2007, 5:27 PM

Gaba is not really a hormone, but it effects the hormones and is a growth supplement. Search info on Gaba. And also Paba.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
April 2 2007, 7:58 PM

Snnowflake,

just curious, why you suggest sawpalmetto over nettleroot?

Bonnette

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 8:23 PM

Saw Palmetto is the most highly recommended for prostrate enlargement. This makes me think it would be the best testerone blocker for women. The other herbs mentioned always seem to rank below Saw Palmetto, those being, Pygeum, stinging nettles and pumpkin seed oil. The only thing with saw palmetto, is when you add your other herbs like fenugreek, red clover, wild yam, it seems to add weight to lower body, I have not found this with saw palmetto alone.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 2 2007, 8:42 PM

Liz, just so you know I am still thinking about this one, When was you last liver cleanse? Red clover may be you jump start, but will get backto you.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 3 2007, 9:00 AM

Girls you are the best.I dont know what would i do without this forum al all your care.

About my routine: Fenugreek, Fennel and Nettle are from Vortex with their dosis and i'm taking them 3 times a day.
I drop the Saw Plametto because i'm now full with celulite on my legs and also because 6 months of SPdid nothing to me.
About Red Clover, isn't it a dangerous herb' I believe I read here that it makes people bleading.
I take GABa but it is not every day, maybe i should take it more.
So do you think netlle do not substitute SP?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey Liz
April 3 2007, 11:30 AM

First off always take the Gaba in the evening, hour before bedtime. First 90 minutes of sleep is when the growth hormone is highest level in our bodies. And then, yes if taken in the same amounts you would take fenugreek, red clover would cause break through bleeding. That is why you would only take one dose of red clover (400mgs-500mgs, 0ne capsule) in the evening with your gaba. Red clover has highest level of pyhtoestrogens. If you could try this for a couple of weeks to see if you feel any change in you breasts. Also take nettle or Sp dose with this, thats up to you which one to use.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
sorry
April 3 2007, 12:08 PM

forgot to add, that Red Clover is very safe when not taken in extreme amounts. It is used in alot of homopathic treatments for cancer and is noted for its protection agaist breat cancer. It is a well respected and valuable herb in homopathic care.

Liz
(no login)
April 3 2007, 12:21 PM

Snowflake so, do you think I should add to the
Fenugreek+Fennel+netlle+colagen+ flaxseed, borage, fish oil
The Red Clover?

Liz
(no login)
April 3 2007, 12:32 PM

So let me see if i understod. I can add Red clover to my routine if it is not much, like 400mg a day?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2007, 1:14 PM

Hey Liz, In morning take the fenugreek, fennel fish oils whatever else, you decide, but at night , before bed take red clover, gaba and sp or stinging nettles. Was hoping the red clover and gaba would give you a kickstart. Sorry I have to go now, catchya tomorrow.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 3 2007, 3:52 PM

Thanks Snowflake. I was always afraid of red clover evens after i read the flat to fab book that says that red clover is one of the most important herbs on nbe.

Anonymous
(Login Sarabell239)
Sweet!
April 3 2007, 5:55 PM

I have been having the same problem as Liz. Gonna try some of these herbs too, thanks Snowflake!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 3 2007, 8:24 PM

I'm taking these herbs except gaba, might rearrange my scedule. Why is gaba good for NBE?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2007, 10:38 PM

Gaba stimulates the pituitary gland and natural growth hormones in our bodies. If I find anything different I will get back on this.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Weightgain
April 3 2007, 10:46 PM

Its hard not to gain weight while doing NBE. ClA, is a fat burner. Might want to add this to your SIMPLE routines if you can find it. But CLA seems to be very popular now. Get back about this more tomorrow, sorry I am rushing girls, supper is waiting for me to fix.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2007, 10:55 PM

Sorry girls, CLA Not CIA, lets go undercover lol. Check Surf's program she used Gaba.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 4 2007, 11:46 AM

Thanks for the info Snowflake. Huh, I'd get that gaba, but it's so damn expensive arround here.

Liz, the jojo boobs effect is supposed to be a good sign that comes before growth. Or have you been on NBE for a long time and the jojo effect never turned into real growth? Maybe you are high on androgens?? Some girls did find that nettle worked for them better than SP.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 4 2007, 11:51 AM

Yes, I have you been on NBE for a long time and the jojo effect never turned into real growth. and now I'M DESPERATE BECAUSE EVEN PAINS WENTA AWAY. I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!
Starting to think that Neetle have not the same efect then SP, but SP really dinn't do much for me, only pains and firmness but after period all goes away.
I'M SO CONFUSE AND DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 4 2007, 9:10 PM

Btw Liz, I wanted to ask - are you per chance very stressed?? I have a hypothesis that stress is a big NBE killer and I'm gatering info on it.

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
April 4 2007, 9:24 PM

This happen to me also. been doing BE since 2004. But maybe i didn't give anything a fear chance. always like 3 months atleast each time i try something new.I did try BB frist in 2oo4 for 3 months got some fullness and my boobs was expanding in width instead ou outward, but it wa stoo expensiveto continue ,then i tire flat to fab, my fullness will go after period. Then single herb same thing, then Wu same thing,Then EE same thing. Now i'm doing a milk thistle cleasnse with lemon juice and will start vitex next week when my period comes. hopefully the vitex will balanced out this from there ,then maybe i can keep some growth.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 5 2007, 9:51 AM

I'm very very sad because my actual routine is not working at all. I lost all my firmness and my boobs are smaller now. For this days i will stop NBR and monday i will restart.
I ask you girls to give me all sugestions because with fenugreek + fennel + colagen + netlle i have no pains, no firm, no grow.
When I was on SP i had pains and boobs were more firm but after my perior it all went away.
What shall i do?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 5 2007, 10:01 AM

Well, I'm thinking that stress and depression is a very big obstacle for NBE, that under such circumstances herbs really can't do their job. Maybe you can relate Liz - when I was very stressed, I just stopped my routine cause there was no use, it made all my pains suddenly stop. Now I've started it again and I'm doing meditation and taking ginseng for stress. I must say that I am persistent with NBE and not really depressed because I haven't grown yet, but often I am negative and very doubtful that it will work for me, since I've been trying for over a year. But I must keep trying and keeping a stable and healthy mind is very important in my oppinion.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 5 2007, 10:15 AM

Yes i have a lots of stress in my life, but dont we all? Depression no, I had it but now i'm not taking pills and i'm very well. But about stress there is notinhg to do because at work it always will be a lots of stress.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 5 2007, 11:58 AM

I have advised it before, try to do whatever and everything you can to reduce stress. Ginseng for starters is a herb that is recomended prarticulary to battle stress, it contains chemicals called adaptogens which inhibit the initial phase of stress and diminish cortisol release. Stress causes an extensive hormonal imbalance, that's a known fact. Guess what is often listed as a reason NBE may not work (on the WU site also for example) - tired adtrenals - cauased by too much cortisol, caused by stress. Really, my advice - start looking into ways of relieving stress, as many as possible, herbs, hypnosis, meditation, whatever. Good luck!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 5 2007, 12:09 PM

Maybe this was already mentioned but a B complex supplement will help greatly with stress as well as what Moon mentioned. i know its easier said than done, but s**t happens and work is not your life, leave work at work. Cut back on sugar intake, really bad for body when stressed. Good luck with this.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 5 2007, 12:18 PM

Yeah true, reducing carbs and B complex especially B12, althoguh there's a trick with B12 absorption, I'm wondering if B12 taken in a pill gets absorbed at all. Will try to figure it out...

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 5 2007, 12:28 PM

I usually dont eat sugar, or cofee, or alcool.
I'll by some B vitamine it is very good for stress.
Ginseng makes me nervous.
Now i'm going on hollidays. Until monday girls.
At this point the only thing I feel certain of taking is collagen.

Sophie
(Login Sophie N)
April 9 2007, 2:35 PM

I have the same problem. Promising increase until my period arrives and then everything reverts to the previous size and I'm back to square one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon