Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I make them grow just with the massage?

Can I make them grow just with the massage?
August 19 2008 at 2:49 AM zaza (no login)

Hi everyone,

I really want to grow from B to C, but I can't take those oils,soy and milk. I am very allergic to those products. Is there a chance I can grow just doing massages?Thnx

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Can I make them grow just with the massage?
August 19 2008, 5:33 PM

Zaza, yes it's possible to grow only with massage, tho your chances are much better if you use other methods too. You can do 2 15 minutes long agressive massages a day. But maybe you could carefully try some herb or oil, maybe you're not allergic to everything? Or you could try getting phytoestrogens into you with food, like soy milk and soy foods. Another very good idea would be chicken feet soup. It's a well known Asian mentod that has shown surprising significent in NBE, several people reported they felt chicken feet soup was cruicial in their growth. Good luck!

Aprl
(Login aprl)
August 19 2008, 9:01 PM

YES! :-D

waterfall2089
(Login waterfall2089)
August 19 2008, 9:12 PM

i went from a 32AA to a 32B with just massage so it can happen.

Aprl
(Login aprl)
August 19 2008, 10:07 PM

Yeah, and 32B to 32D for me. (breast exercise probably contributed, though)

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
August 20 2008, 12:24 AM

aprl, what do u mean by breast excercises? (I'm new so I'm still learning). Can u give some examples? thanks.

Aprl
(Login aprl)
August 20 2008, 3:08 AM

Justpeachy12, these are the exercises I do (I'm not sure of the technical names):

1) Chest press---Put palms of hands together and press them together. (Hold 10-12 seconds, Repeat 10 times)

2) Chest pull---Interlock both pointer fingers and pull. (Hold 10-12 seconds, Repeat 10 times)

3) "Girl" push-ups---Push-ups on knees instead of toes with fingers tips facing slightly inward to target the chest muscles. (10 Repetitions)

The chest press and pull are the ones that build the muscle there the most from my experience. You can build up on the repetitions over time.

I also workout the abs, because I've noticed that better, firmer abs make the boobs look bigger. :-)

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
August 20 2008, 3:51 AM

thanks aprl. sounds easy enough. I'll try it.

maylynn
(Login Cselestyna)
August 21 2008, 9:44 PM

hey Aprl, what massage were you doing? did you take any herbs?

lena
(Login stilettos)
August 21 2008, 9:53 PM

hey, waterfall. that is really cool. you increased just by massaging? may i ask what massage you did? it just might work for my smaller breast. thanks!

waterfall2089
(Login waterfall2089)
August 21 2008, 10:30 PM

to lena,
i do the massage on lisa's page but i massage alot minimum of 100 per breast every day (but i always do a little more on my right side cause it's a tiny bit smaller but it's evening out now) and i do 20 pushups once or twice a week. i don't think all of my growth was from just massage i gained weight, about 10lbs, which probably helped somewhat too.

Aprl
(Login aprl)
August 21 2008, 11:38 PM

Hey maylynn! No herbs, just massage and exercise. I have details in the personal programs section under Aprl's Program, but basically I did the 30-day challenge, the 300 rotations 2x daily.

Waterfall, what exactly is Lisa's massage? I can't tell it's rotations or twisting the breasts or what exactly you're supposed to do.

waterfall2089
(Login waterfall2089)
August 22 2008, 12:50 AM

it's two handed rotations. i've found the second hand under the breast is kinda unnessary tho.

may
(no login)
August 22 2008, 10:24 AM

soo... what way are you supposed to rotate your hands? is your left hand supposed to be going towards your arm when it's on top or is your right hand supposed to be going towards your valley? when it's on top?

or do you go both ways?

zaza
(no login)
August 23 2008, 4:13 AM

thank u guys very much for your replies. I've just realized that you need to have a good weight as well though, right? I am 5'8 and I weight ranging from 126 to 128, and I wear size 4, small. Anyways, I'll need to gain some weight or eat some oils,right? I take 5 mg of Fish Oil a day and I eat 2 bananas per day now. To be honest, I wish i could gain 5 pounds.

lena
(Login stilettos)
August 24 2008, 1:37 AM

waterfall, how long have you been massaging until you noticed that your breasts are starting to even out?

yanet
(no login)
masajes
August 27 2008, 12:03 AM

Yo he empezado hoy dandome masaje con aceite de rosa mosqueta y despues me tomo dos perlas de aceite de onagra, dentro de un mes me pongo en contacto contigo y te cuento como me ha ido

lila
(Login lila1993)
how to massage
September 1 2008, 12:47 PM

hey aprl...what massage did you do?...and did you use some sort of cream?...plz tell me the procedure...
thank you..!!

Aprl
(Login aprl)
September 1 2008, 7:47 PM

Weird...I just posted like an hour or something ago, but my post didn't show up.

Anyway, Lila, check out the programs page. It's helpful to see what other people are doing and have success or not with. On my page you can see a little more details on what I do.

For the massage, your hands go up on the outside of the breasts and down for the middle. Holly's post explains that massage method, as does the post about Taking the Challenge. Look on Lisa's Massage Page to see a picture of the direction you need to go.

And I don't think it matters if you have the right hand on the right breast or left breast. I usually start doing both at one time, with right on the right and left on the left. But then if my arms get tired, I just do one at a time with the right hand on the left breast and the left hand on the right breast. Do whatever is comfortable to you.

waterfall2089
(Login waterfall2089)
to lena
September 7 2008, 5:02 AM

it took around 3 months for them to even out. i took a break from massage recently and i lost some growth Sad but theyve stayed pretty even.

Wonder why massage is so good for breast growth? Read this.
August 14 2008 at 6:53 PM Holly (Login DancingArianFlame)

Something I found about growing with massage alone.

Breasts are important to both men and women. Women's self-confidence is often tied to the size of their breasts, but not every woman ends up with the kind of breasts that she is happy with. Though many women resort to expensive and risky surgery to enlarge their breasts, there is a simpler, more natural method which costs nothing. If you massage your breasts for 20-30 minutes a day, they should grow one cup size larger in 30 days.

Massage does two things to stimulate growth. One benefit of massage is increased circulation. Since phytoestrogens travel through the bloodstream, the more blood you have flowing to your breasts, the easier it is for your breast receptors to pick up what they need in order to grow. Another benefit of massage is prolactin production. This important breast-enlarging hormone is triggered by regular stimulation of the breasts and nipples.

To perform the massage, start by rubbing your hands together as fast as you can to generate heat and energy. Once your hands are warm, place them on your breasts. Rub inwards with your hands and continue around your breasts in a circle. Your right hand will circle in a clockwise direction, and your left hand will circle counter-clockwise (as you look down). Do a minimum of 100-300 circular rubs in the morning and another 100-300 circular rubs before you go to bed. Each circular rub should last about 2 seconds. Pause occasionally and rub your hands together to re-warm them. The full 300 rubs should take about 10-15 minutes. By doing this twice a day, you should be able to increase a cup size within 30 days.

If you want to use a massage oil, the following mixture has been reported to produce great results in increasing the size of the breasts. Mix 9 drops of geranium oil with 16 drops of Ylang Ylang oil in a base of 50 ml of almond oil. Rub this into your breasts twice a day either during your massage or separately.

A good side effect to doing this is that your menstrual flow will be reduced dramatically since the breast massage stimulation will create a state within your body where the blood you normally lose through your period will rush up to enlarge your breasts. Another good side effect is that the surge in hormones will lessen your PMS. You will also experience increased nipple sensitivity, but avoid touching your nipples when doing your breast massage.

This method of breast massage is a part of an ancient Taoist exercise, the female deer exercise. That means it has been used and tested for hundreds, possibly thousands of years. All you need is some time, your hands, and dedication to have larger breasts in just 30 days.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: Wonder why massage is so good for breast growth? Read this.
August 15 2008, 7:00 PM

A cup size in 30 days? Sounds like a lot of baloney to me. Plus the writer is trying to sell products which she's an affiliate for - not a good sign. I do think massage is important though, soi I agree with the spirit of the article.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 15 2008, 7:15 PM

I don't believe in a cupsize in 30 days either. It's not good to spread false information about NBE such as this to people cause then they get unrealistic expectations and give up too soon. Just look at the posts in her blog - they expect to see noticable growth in a week with only massage.

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
August 15 2008, 10:18 PM

ive seen posts asking why massage is so good for growth, found this thought they'd wanna know why. if they buy the product i for one wouldnt. it might work just because some people dont agree with it doesnt mean it wont work for everyone you can't knock it of you aint tried it. and NBE doesnt work for everyone. i had growth just from massaging for a week.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
August 15 2008, 10:52 PM

i tried a (very) short version of that massage, i think it had an effect, a cup size in 30 days, if you read her replies to the comments on her blog, she says right there, that it isn't garanteed to happen, and that 30 days is a best case senario, she also says that it doesn't work for everyone, its right there in the coment section. if you bothered to read it properly at all.

i would like to know how much growth you saw with the massage though?

LisaB
(Login lisbee)
Hmmmm...
August 15 2008, 11:05 PM

I was asking how massage works - so thank you for the article holly. Some say it's only temporary swelling, some say massages can cause lactation. I was curious, as I got immediate results after a week of doing rotation massage And it was not in my luteal phase. I also have been doing exercises - but that was it until I started progesterone cream 7 days ago for my estrogen dominance that was confirmed by a saliva test.I am curious as to whether this amazing change will stick around at all...and why my body is reacting the way it has. I was a 34AAA just a few weeks ago - a hanging nipple. Now, for the first time, I am filling out my A bra! My boobs are round and perky and actually look like breasts! I nursed my four kids for a total of ten years - is that why my boobs are reacting this way??

I am just thrilled! But, then again, we'll see what happens when my period arrives in the next week!

Lisa

Holly
August 16 2008, 1:06 PM

well, after a week my bar fitted me properly id say an inch.

Holly
August 16 2008, 1:08 PM

Yes, excersise is a great help too Smile mine are more found and perky. i do believe massage has a big effect on peoples breasts even if it doesnt work too make them grow it will sure help them to grow nice a perky when they start taking herbs.

lila
(Login lila1993)
September 1 2008, 12:52 PM

hey..i dont really understand the massage techinique...!!do i have to use my right hand for my right breast...n is it inwards from the bottom of breast or top..?

sunfllower
(Login ssunflower)
September 3 2008, 5:16 PM

I tried this and it didn't work for me.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
September 3 2008, 6:15 PM

This is chi rotation - do your hands go up your cleavage or down it?

Apparently one way grows and the other shrinks!

Holly
September 5 2008, 10:56 AM

I do the slap ups on the bottom of the breasts and the side. With the palms rotations on the sides of each breast and chi massage which is around and up the cleavage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon