Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Soreness?

Sad 

I've been massaging for about 3-4 days and am experiencing some breast soreness.
Is this normal?

Yep, very normal.
You can take a break for a day or so. I find that if I miss a day or so, my breasts seem like they miss the attention, and when they get massaged they give me that wonderful pain of growing.
Bobbi

(07-03-2016, 04:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yep, very normal.
You can take a break for a day or so. I find that if I miss a day or so, my breasts seem like they miss the attention, and when they get massaged they give me that wonderful pain of growing.
Bobbi
Thank you,
I was worried I might have been doing something wrong.
I do love the feeling I get when I'm massaging and will probably miss it if I don't do it lol

(06-03-2016, 11:38 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  I've been massaging for about 3-4 days and am experiencing some breast soreness.
Is this normal?

Apply very light pressure and dont touch nipples during massage
Tight bra also make breast sore

No matter what it's very much "normal" to experience breast soreness, for all kinds of reasons. What I think you want to know is if this is a GOOD thing. The answer to that is it depends. As I said, breast soreness can be caused by all kinds of things, and not all of them good. If it's more of a swollen and tender sensation, that's generally a good sign, if it's substantially more than that, then it's likely a bad thing. If it's NOT swollen and tender but something more, then make sure of the things sweetyalissa mentioned, other things to watch out for are what you are massaging with, you might have a bad reaction, and just because someone else uses it without a bad reaction, doesn't mean you won't react. I also hope you're keeping up on your mammograms and your self-checks, early stage signs of breast cancer DOES include chronic sore breasts.

EDIT: BTW, off-topic, I really wish guys would get the hint that breasts require very light pressure for nice feelings, and that hard pressure hurts us. Most guys never do seem to get the message, no matter how many times you tell them. Even otherwise great guys seem to think they can play all kinds of rough with a girls breasts when you're intimate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon