Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Sculptor

Breast Sculptor
March 14 2005 at 8:04 PM Viv (no login)

I'm on my second week of taking a breast enhancement pill called Breast Sculptor. Of course I'm not in a position yet to know if they're working, but I was wondering if any of you know anything about it? Have you used it, has it worked for you or anyone you know?

Yasmin
(no login)
Re: Breast Sculptor
March 15 2005, 7:18 AM

According to what I've heard this product is almost useless. There are better products of this kind available which give you more of the necessary herbs.Breast Sculptor gives you a bare minimum of the ingredients and it's not enough to have any real effect on you. I don't mean to be negative, but I'd say almost any product is better than this one. Go for one that at least gives you a reasonable chance of success.

mimi
(no login)
iam using it !
April 13 2005, 2:15 AM

hi
i have been using it for 2 weeks now and my breasts are hurting me a little bit ..i have the same feeling that i have before my period ..iam afraid that it is going to be bad for my health but i will continue to take it ...

Andrea
(no login)
Breast Sculptor
April 13 2005, 8:22 AM

Breast Sculptor uses all the right kind of ingredients, but in very small quantities. Most women will need something stronger to get any real results. As these products go, Breast Sculptor is not very good value for money. A better product will give you much better results.

Dr. S J. Jones
(no login)
breast sculptor
April 22 2005, 8:12 PM

The ingredients in this product re not specified. There are harmful parts to this combination. It's reallt not worth testing, so I'd quit now before it does some SERIOUS damage

Julie
(no login)
Re: breast sculptor
April 25 2005, 7:35 AM

What everyone says is true, Breast Sculptor is a very poor product (and doesn't seem to have ever been properly tested).

jo
(no login)
Breast Sculptor
June 28 2006, 2:05 PM

Hi, im on the first week of breast sculptor, is it really dangerous to take it? how are you getting on with it now if your still taking it?

Julie
(no login)
Breast Sculptor
June 29 2006, 9:00 AM

I don't believe this product is dangerous. Quite the opposite. It has very modest ingredients and is therefore safer than most other herbal products.

Modesty
(no login)
Breast Sculptor
June 30 2006, 2:14 PM

I agree, I can't think why anyone would say this product is dangerous. It has typical breast enhancement herbs, but at a low dose to keep the price down. It's not dangerous.

any results from breast sculptor plz?
March 6 2008 at 1:18 PM
polly (Login polly420)

any results from breast sculptor plz?
has anybody used any breast enchancment pills and do they work?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: any results from breast sculptor plz?
March 6 2008, 5:53 PM

I have been here nearly a year and have never heard anything positive about this product from anyone.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
March 7 2008, 2:05 AM

everyone responds differently, that is why you'll have to try some things and see what works. i wouldn't suggest trying big name brand type pills because they don't contain enough of each herb to stimulate sunbstantial breast growth.

go to the program pages and see what has worked for others, also go back through the threads and read up on them.
if one thing worked for every one we wouldn't be on here.

so just do some research and take your time. don't expect results over night.

good luck, blessed be!

polly420
(Login polly420)
March 8 2008, 11:24 AM

thanks for all ur feedback girls. we are all on here for the same .or for similar reasons cant we all get on? x

Cecilia
(Login CeciliaSpasm)
March 8 2008, 7:36 PM

Polly, inanswer to your question (finally) I tried Breast Sculptor for a month and did get quite alot of tingling after only 2 weeks (I took doulbe the amount suggested), but then stopped after a month because, like many NBE tablets it made my period about 3 weeks late, so I was really bloated and spotty for longer than usual.
Hope that helps.

Jasmine
(Login Jasmine)
March 11 2008, 9:40 PM

I saw some positive results from Breast Sculptor, although I was taking double the recommended dosage, which meant it wasn't actually the bargain product you might think. So yes it does work, like similar products, and I did see some growth.

breast sculpter???????
March 29 2006 at 10:20 AM starxkes (Login starxkes)

hi,everyone i'm a new to all this and just wondered if anyone had tried the breast sculpter capsules? had any results etc.i know they are really cheap compared to others on the market but i'm afraid feeding kids comes over bigger boobs!!! i would be grateful for any help at the moment

Cleavage Girl
(no login)
Re: breast sculpter???????
March 29 2006, 11:13 AM

I thought Breast Sculptor was cheap too - until I realised their bottles only lasted 20 days! What a con. Bottles should last a month. All in all with Breast Sculptor you get 24g herbs for about $20. With the product I'm taking, Cleavage, you get 51g for $25. Check the difference. Compare also to Wonderup which some people here are taking as with that you get 100g herbs for about $50.

Don't think that Breast Sculptor is the worst value around though. That award probably belongs to Breast Gain Plus with 42g for $50.

starxkes
(Login starxkes)
March 29 2006, 11:46 AM

hi thanks for your reply i am in uk and paid £9.00 for 60 capsules (think this is about $15) plus it was buy 2 get 1 free, i have noticed with looking at different sites that there is a breast sculpter that says 3 capsules a day,but the ones i have bought say only 2 a day and are in different packageing,does anyone know if theres any difference?

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
March 29 2006, 12:51 PM

Some of their distributors complained about the bottles only lasting 20 days, so they brought out new packaging for the ones who complained stating 2 capsules a day instead of 3, which makes the bottle last 30 days instead of 20. Everything is the same inside the bottle, it's only the label that was changed.

Trinity
(Login Trinity)
EVE MEMBERS
March 31 2006, 3:47 PM

Breast Sculptor may not be the best value around, but from my experience it definitely works.

breast sculptor!
April 28 2008 at 7:16 PM Alex (Login aeley)

doh!! after reading reviews about this product I am now gutted I spent money on this product.
I was on WU but had to stop as the tablets were making me gag swallowing them lol think it must have been all those herbs lol
well if anyone has had success with this product I would love to know! Good luck all x

sykle wrench
(Login syklewrench)
breast sculptor!
April 28 2008, 7:51 PM

Hello Alex

JB here. I read of this product and whats in it as a pill formula looks good. It does not show amounts though but on this site at $13.95 each bootle and free shipping after 6 bottles. I think I would try it if I was not a green bush die hard now for my wife. She has trouble with pills also. Some stuff we have gone to exstracts. Hope that helped.

JB

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: breast sculptor!
April 28 2008, 8:31 PM

From what other people have posted here you only get enough for 2 capsules a day of Breast Sculptor, so the amount of herbs they give you is pretty low.

Still, I can remember a couple of people here here reporting success with it.

Anthea
(no login)
April 28 2008, 8:36 PM

I used Breast Sculptor but had no reaction to it at all, although I admit I didn't use it for very long. I'm sure Fenugreek was the main herb in the formula and was 75mg each pill, so that's 150mg a day.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 29 2008, 12:20 PM

If it doesn't say what the doses are you can be sure they are extremely low. The most advertised commercial products often countain as little as 1/4 of the medium recomended dose, so this one probably contains even less. Most commercial products are poor anyway and only a few known arround these forums are actually worth trying. WU is one of the best products and to switch it for this one was really not a good move imo. I'd rather try getting used to swallowing pills, most often the gag reflex diminishes with time too. Swallow with a big gulp of water.

how long for breast sculpter to work if it was?
June 28 2006 at 11:29 AM jo (no login)

Hi,
im taking breast sculpter pills which im aware are quite low doses of the herbs to encourage nbe, has anyone had any experiences with breast sculpter good or bad? if it was going to work how long would i need to take them to notice any difference at all? im a 34aa and would love to get to a 34c but id be happy with a 34b, is there any hope for me?! i was going to take breast sculpter for 3 months as ive got 3 months supply if ive noticed no difference what so ever i was going to try wonder up as alot of people on this forum seem to take it and are having good results, do you think thats a good idea?

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: how long for breast sculpter to work if it was?
June 29 2006, 12:13 AM

Jo: I have been using BGP for 1 month now, and it is suppossed to have low ingredients and "not be as affective" as other brands. As I have only been doing this for a month, I am no expert, but my personal opinion is see what happens. I would like to try a different product when I am able to order on line, but for the next 2 months, I will stick with BGP. I don't really think that any of the products including BS are going to be dangerous for you, they all have similar ingredients just usually less or more of each. The only thing to worry about would probabbly be black co-coash I think that the name, the one that can harm your liver. If that's not in there though, I wouldn't neccessarily just assume that because your product has lower doses that it won't work for you. I have gained 2 1/2 inches on BGP, and that is touted the worst product by this forum. So yes, many people may not get results, but you may not need high doses of the herbs, and you shouldn't automatically assume that you will. That is why you start out with lower doses to see what works. I don't think that I need high doses or I wouldn't be getting results. I would just finish out your bottle so yove some herbs in your system. (everyone seems to say that the pain is a good thing and that means that you are growing) Also, in my second week my chest hurt (not breasts) and stopped a day or so later...They say sometimes when your body is getting used to the herbs there is an adjustment period, so long as pain goes away. I had worried at first, then it went away. If any negative side affects happen for longer, then I would quit them. That's just my feeling, I'd finish bottle and order whatever product you might feel more comfortable with, or try single herbs. Good luck, just remember most products say you may not notice change for a month or so. Good luck, don't give up. Sorry for long post.

Good luck to all! Shell

jo
(no login)
Thanks Shell
June 29 2006, 12:18 PM

Hi Shell, thanks so much for your reply, i will wait and see what happens, your right everyone is different so at least if i start off in a small way at least i can go on to stronger products or individual herbs, well done for gaining 2.5" thats great, how long did that take? i'll look and see if you have a personal program on the program page, but once again thankyou
Jo x

FIREFOX
(Login FIREFOX30)
Re: how long for breast sculpter to work if it was?
June 29 2006, 3:29 PM

HI ALL,

I DONT QUITE UNDERSTAND WOT THESE HERBS ARE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE HEARD ABOUT THEM. WOT IS BGP AND WHERE CAN I BUY THEM FROM. ARE THEY EXPENSIVE TO BUY

THANKS

Jo
(Login Maybe-one-day)
bgp
June 29 2006, 4:45 PM

Hi,
BGP is short for Breast Gain Plus which is a pill with all the herbs mixed up already(like what i'm taking which is Breast Sculpter) although its simpler to take its very much weaker than taking all the herbs seperatly, i paid £16.00 for 3 bottles of BS (Breast Sculpter) off Ebay. If you look on the personal programs page and have a look on there and see what each person is doing and taking you may get some ideas, some are taking ready made herbal pills like BS, BGP and WonderUp (WU), and most are taking the herbs seperatly, its up to the individual which route they take, hope that helps, if you want to ask anything else just post it!
Good Luck
Jo x

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Jo
June 30 2006, 12:34 AM

Hey:
I have taken 1 bottle or BGP, since I only ordered one, I will have a 1-1 1/2 week break while I wait for next bottle. I didn't want to buy a large amount of pills, or use their buy 6, get $ off 2 bottles, because if they don't work, I don't want to be stuck with the product. Many people that have tried this product said that after the first month, they didn't get any more growth, so I intend to by on a month by month basis. I figure I only buy what I can afford to lose. I will be getting WU at some point for sure though. I think that many people on this forum say that their body gets used to the herbs, so that way I will be upping my herbs. I will try to get as much growth out of BGP, and when and if it stops working I will use a stronger product. Already though, I would have to say that the product has been working. I have major changes in breasts size almost daily while on the herbs. I would go up an inch and down an inch in one day. On my break...4th day off pills, I have gone down 1 1/2 inch, which doesn't mean product doesn't work, I just only used it for a month so I can't expect to keep the gains until I have used for at least 3 months straight. I responded quickly with this product, went up 2 1/2 inch in one month so I do hope that I can get more gains in next two months. I definately will not break till I have taken at least a total of 3 months. Keep us updated on BS, I do hope it works for you.

Good luck to all! Shell

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Firefox
June 30 2006, 2:18 AM

I paid $57.90 (7.95 was for Shipping & Handling) If you have a credit card or can pay on line, WU comes out cheaper because it doesn't charge S&H, and everyone says it has higher ingredients, so you may want to try that, alot have good results from this product. Once I start up again, I'll keep everyone updated on progress w / BGP.

Good luck to all! Shell

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon