Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EveM's ENTIRE program!

EveM's ENTIRE program!
November 7 2008 at 4:19 AM
may (Login Cselestyna)

i posted this a while ago, and there seem to be alot of repeat questions, so i am posting it again for anyone who may need it. here it is, i have added a few more things to my personal notes, down at the bottom section, do not worry the part telling eve's program is exact, down to the letter.:

Re: How does one develop their own program? August 3 2008, 5:53 AM

it's all really just trial and error, if you want to try a program i reccomend you try EveM's program, i reccomend her because she had such AMAZING growth and hers it a very popular program,. though i don't know of anyone who actually followed it her pictures should be enough proof for you Smile, she has a program page, but its alot to take in so in a "easier" to understand format, her program is thus:

(if taken in capsules it's easier, sooo)

barley grass- 800mg (divide it into three portions)

Bere(beremeal) or if you can't find bere you can use Alfalfa- 400mg (divide into 3 portions

fennel- 400mg-again divide into 3 portions)

fenugreek-1800mg -divide into 3 portions

hops-1800mg divide into 3 portions

flaxseed (linseed)-1000mg- divide into 3 portions

oatstraw (aveena sativa)-800mg divide into 3 portions

soy powder( make sure it is a good quality, or you can make your own soy milk at home and just drink a glass or two of that a day, the recipe is in the boobie foods forum)-1000mg (powdered)- you can divide into 3 portions or take it all at once

all the above herbs are in POWDER format and you can buy all of it at www.mountainroseherbs.com except hops powder, flaxseed powder, oatstraw powder you can get those 3 at www.starwestbotanicals.com you can get encapsulators and '00' sized capsules at www.mountainroseherbs.com for a good price as well, the first costs will be about 130+ dollars but in the long run you will SAVE more money than if you buy it already encapsulated or if you buy it at a store, if you buy these herbs by the LB (Pound) you actually save)
if you decide to encapsulate them your self buy at least 3 quantities of '00' capsules, that way you get 3000 capsules and it should last you 3 months or so. you'll also need a weigh scale, cheap at wal-mart, safe-way or anyother grocery store.

that makes for 8 capsules 3 times/day

you also drink 3 cups of tea/day, each time you drink a different tea, rotating between, barley tea, fennel tea and hops tea.

at night you massage your breasts with starflower oil, but you must mix oatsrtaw powder, soy powder and hops into in, you blend it all together, let it sit for a few days and the herbs should either disolve or soften, don't worry if they dry on your skin overnight. you'll wash them off in the morning.

this is her daily routine

My Own Personal Notes:

you could also add shatavari root, one '00' sized capsule2-3 times/day should be sufficient, and if you don't want to take those teas you could also take bustea, found at www.greenbush.net they also have liquid extracts which have been noted to absorb faster if you want a little something extra, however the herbs in the program should be enough.

also it is popular to add a heating pad after your massage, for 20 mins MAX on LOW, a higher heat level could destroy the herbal properties that you are massaging into your routine. there is a massaging forum as well that you can explore as well as some good videos on youtube.

again these are only suggestions but her routine should be good enough

when EveM was finnished growing she went on maintenence for a year to make sure all her growth stayed, she took Fennel 400mg, Fenugreek 1800mg, Hops 1800mg, Linseed 1000mg /day (again divided into three portions)

the best times to take the herbs are once in the morning on an empty stomach, like 30 mins before eating or an hour after eating, once in the middle of your day, again on an empty stomach either 30mons before or 1 hour after eating
and lastly at night, most likely before you go to bed, on an empty stomach.

it is better to take the herbs on an empty stomach because your body then has nothing else to break down and absorbe.

make sure to drink half your wieght in ounces/water (EG my sister is 120lbs so she drinks 60 oz water/day at least

also do not consume caffiene if you can help it, teas are okay, but anything else is a no no, don't smoke or consume drugs. and Exersize, and don't stress out! stress is bad hormones which comflicts with the good hormones the herbs are creating to make boobies.

EAT CLEAN! no junk or processed foods! if you need good eat clean books i STRONGLY suggest you buy Tosca Reno's 'the eat clean diet book ' and Tosca Reno's 'The eat clean diet cook book' these books are like my food bibles, I never have had to lose weight or anything but what these books entail are the foundation to a heathy body which will GREATLY HELP you in you quest for boobies. it says DIET on the cover but what a diet really is is what you consume, if you only eat mc.donalds then that is your diet, the eat clean diet books, help you get to your healthy weight and stay there, so if you lose weight thats great, i have been using it for a while and i haven't lost weight, because i don't need to, but for those looking to lose wieght at the same time this is a very healthy alternative to fast diet pills.

chicken feet soup is also popular to make, and so are smoothies which you can add herbs to, and other foods. you can find these types of boobie foods on the main page under breast foods and drinks (or some title like that.

at the same time, the yin/yang topic is very helpful, there is a test you can take to determine if you are yin, yang or balanced, depending on what you are you will have to take certain foods to reach optimum health, that is what most asian cultures believe, for example i am Severely YANG, so i must eat YIN foods to balance me out. it's alot like estrogen dominant, if you have to much take the oppisite to balance yourself out.

http://www.enotalone.com/article/5120.html

you can also take a non invasive test to tell you what your hormone balance is like.

Also if you have tried other N.B.E things i suggest you take a liver/digestive tract cleanse, to rid yourself of all the left over Boobie 'Junk'. as well don't give up on any program too soon, i'd reccomend go through with a program for 8 months at the very least, consistently.

i hope this helps, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, also if you have questions about EveM's program just ask her Smile

good luck and keep smiling Smile

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
Re: EveM's ENTIRE program!
November 7 2008, 5:20 AM

Just to add, Eve said you can use milky oat seed as an alternative to oatstraw in her program.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
November 7 2008, 5:45 AM

the herb oatstraw uses the WHOLE plant, the seeds, leaves stems, everything, it is finly chopped. that is why i put it in the list, it IS aneva sativa, but it contains the WHOLE plant not just the seeds. the seeds (which are the tops) and oatstraw can be found at www.mountainroseherbs.com along niether are powdered.

Milky oat refers to the unripened green seed(top) of the wild oat plant

you can get it at these places

http://www.oregonswildharvest.com/owh/br...tops_whole

http://www.earthmedicine.ca/herbs.html
that one is EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

http://www.vitadigest.com/al-avena-sativ...s-100.html

http://www.nutriherb.net/avena_sativa_oats_herb.html

http://www.acadiaherbals.com/Herbs.html

if you go to www.mountainroseherbs.com you will see in the photo that their oattops are in the milky stage, and are 5$ cheaper than the cheapest website for a 1lb order.

so if you want to use oat tops thats fine but oatstraw will work just the same as it is the whole plant, crushed up.

regardless of what you use, these are all going to have to be ground up yourself, say in a grinder or with a mortar and pestle. you may buy them already encapsulated but that is FAR more expensive.

i hope this clears up any misconceptions.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 7 2008, 11:31 PM

Not meaning to be pedantic, but 800 mg of oatstraw is not equivalent to 800mg of oatseed. Oatstraw is the leaves, stems and seeds ( all the aerial parts) so you don't know how much of the seeds you are actually getting. It's far better to just take the seeds because that's the only way to accurately gauge the correct amount.

maylynn
(Login Cselestyna)
November 9 2008, 12:55 PM

what was the point of that? i explained why i put it in there, as well as added a few websites where you can buy it, alongeside mountainroseherbs.the fact that the whole plant isn't the same as the tops is pretty self explanitory.

i believe i did a pretty good job in my thread, if yourself and others want a different write up of her program then by all means write another one. but so far no one else has put the time or effort into writing it up for the reast of the forum. i understand you were correcting my error at first, but i don't understand why there was need for a second critisism.

either way for those who have found any of this thread useful, F.M.06 is perhaps right it is best to just use the tops, make sure they are green though, and you will get them cheaper whole, do not get them shelled or chopped up, if they are shelled or chopped you then alot of the good stuff will probably have been lost. you should be able to grind them up yourself easily with a coffee grinder or someother type of electric grinder.

another thing i should add, it is a good idea to take a daily multi-vitamin, also if you are taking a calcium/magnesium supplement, make sure you take it 4 hours before anyother supplement, or herb, or else the calcium/magnesium will override and destroy your other things. it usually tells you that on the box/container.

hope this helps.

davina
(Login Davina)
November 10 2008, 10:10 AM

Oats is the most confusing herb ever, but the good news is that oatstraw supplements and oatseed suplements are both useful for NBE. So long as you are getting avena sativa it's going to be good for you.

To Eve
January 19 2008 at 8:15 PM
Sandy (Login sandy111)

Hi Eve,
I just wanted to ask you about your program.If i want to do the exact one but skip the tea thing should i add to the doses of herbs i take during the day?Do you think the teas were of graet importance? And can i take flaxseed oil instead or should it be in the from of seed?

This was your program ,I hope it is correct:

Barley 800mg,
Bere(alfalfa) 400mg,
Fennel (400mg,
Fenugreek 1800mg,
Hops 1800mg,
Linseed 1000mg(flax seed)
Oats 800mg,
Soya 1000mg.

Thanks a lot!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: To Eve
January 20 2008, 7:24 AM

The idea of taking some of the herbs in teas is that it prevented me from drinking tea and coffee, which I gather is a help when taking herbs. If you took those herb teas in powder form it should be the equivalent, so yes add them to the other powders. Regarding the linseed, I don't think the oil contains all the nutrients of the whole seed, so you should look for the seed powder rather than oil.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 20 2008, 8:17 AM

You added 2 grams of FG,hops..and drank them in rotation.I don't drink tea neither coffee.so don't need a replacement.So I should add 2 gram of FG to the daily routine?Which is 2000mg! Sorry I really didn't get it when you replied.Also i have FG in seed form,so when i take 1800 mg of it would be equivelant to 1800 mg of the powder right?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
January 20 2008, 1:13 PM

I'm not sure which part of my answer you didn't understand, but if FG is fenugreek then no I didn't take fenugreek tea. The teas I took were hops, barley and fennel. Regarding your question about fenugreek seeds, it's impossible to answer without knowing what you have exactly, dried seeds, dried and powdered seeds, whole seeds???

sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 20 2008, 1:51 PM

Oh.that's true.I don't know why i thought you drank FG tea.so i should add 2000mg of barley,hops and fennel to the daily routine?
My question is that i don't want to drink the treas so is there anything i should add to the routine above,because when you drank the teas you added a certain amount of herbs to the daily routine.I am trying to be as clear as possible about the question.I don't want to confuse you.And the FG i have is the whole seed.It is black Smile thanks

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
January 20 2008, 5:13 PM

As I said already, taking the herbs in powder form would be essentially the same as taking them in teas. It's just a different method of delivery.
The answer to your other question is no, 1800mg of whole seed would not be the same as 1800mg of dried and powdered seed. They are not equivalent. Unfortunately I don't know what the conversion between the two would be.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 20 2008, 5:20 PM

Hi Eve,

You said Sandy should take equivalent of 2g to make up for not drinking the teas - do you mean she she add 2g each of the three herbs or are teas weaker and she should add a smaller amount?

If we make teas by just adding water to powdered herbs and then make sure we drink all the powder that's left in the bottom of the cup, is this the same as if we'd taken the same quantity as a tablet or does the action of adding hot water weaken the herbs in some way?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
January 20 2008, 5:34 PM

Good question. I think adding hot water may mean a loss of some of the herb's properties, so if you're substituting powdered herbs for the teas you could take less than the 2g, but not a lot less.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 20 2008, 5:38 PM

Hmm and how much should I add to the daily routine if I don't want to drink any herbal teas?

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS
January 20 2008, 5:54 PM

Well as Eve said.... you could take less than the 2g but not a lot less!

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 20 2008, 5:59 PM

that would mean taking a little less than:
2800mg barley
3800mg hops
2400 mg fennel

which are really high amounts!

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
January 21 2008, 7:46 AM

I suggest 1.5g of powdered herb to replace the 2g herbal tea. That should be about right.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 21 2008, 6:41 PM

Doesn't hops count as strongly estrogenic? I thought if you had more than about 2500mg of strong estrogenics daily you stalled?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
January 22 2008, 12:23 PM

2500mg doesn't sound that much to me. I'm surprised if that's supposed to be the upper limit.

Zoe
(no login)
Hops
January 30 2008, 7:21 AM

Is hops really strongly estrogenic? Maybe I got it wrong, but I didn't think it was a strong one?

Marlene
(login Marlene)
Hops
January 30 2008, 2:14 PM

I think hops is strong, but strangely it's hardly used in US breast enhancement formulas. It's used all the time in European products though. Erdic and Nature's gain uses 3 kinds of hops!

Question for Eve
February 20 2008 at 11:36 PM Frostedmint06 (Login frostedmint06)

I am in the process of switching over from using capsules to dried and powdered herbs like in your program and was wondering what kind of scale you used for weighing your herbs. Was it a digital scale or a regular one? Did it measure in milligrams or just grams? Thanks in advance.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Question for Eve
February 21 2008, 9:02 AM

I used a digital scale. It wasn't accurate to the milligram but it displayed 2 decimal places of a gram.

wanttobecurvey
(Login wanttobecurvey)
Question for Eve-New Question
February 22 2008, 3:31 AM

Eve,
I was reading your program today and viewed your pics.
I was very impressed with the results you achieved.
Were you concerned at all with possible harm of taking all the herbs? Did you experience any mood swings-I took herbs for just short of a year and became more emotional and would cry very easily. Right now I am just drinking soy milk one or two glasses a day and trying to eat some of the foods listed for potential. Seeing your pics makes me want to try again. Thoughts please?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
February 22 2008, 8:54 AM

No, I didn't have any concerns about the herbs being harmful, because my program was put together by my grandmother who was working as a herbalist at the time. I think I must have just assumed she knew what she was doing.

Regarding your other question, no I can't remember experiencing any mood swings. In fact I had no adverse effects of any kind, except right at the beginning I had a few spots, which I suspected at the time was due to the herbs. But my face soon cleared up anyway, so maybe it wasn't connected to the herbs at all. That spot outbreak was the only scare with the herbs that I ever had. I'm just glad it didn't last too long.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
February 22 2008, 2:51 PM

Hi Eve,

Thanks for your response. I'm glad that I don't have to get a milligram scale as they seem to cost a lot more money than gram scales. There is also way more selection to choose from with gram scales. Thanks again!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
February 22 2008, 6:27 PM

That's so nice that your grandmother helped you with everything, wish my family was like that so I wouldn't be sneaking around Tongue

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
February 22 2008, 8:49 PM

Frostedmint - I saw a mg scale a while back that reads I think to maybe 10mg and it was £25!

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
February 22 2008, 11:02 PM

Hi Louise,

I don't really want to spend that much on a scale (that works out to about $50 Canadian). The gram scales I found start at $6.50 CAD (3.25 GBP) so they cost a lot less. As long as the scale is of reasonable quality that should be good enough. There are also taxes and shipping charges to add in as well. The main reason why I am switching over to powdered herbs is to save some money. Who knew that this booby stuff would be so expensive!

Stray Sheep
(no login)
February 23 2008, 7:22 AM

wow eve I didnt knwo your programme was given by your grandmnother! that is awesome!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
March 2 2008, 7:38 PM

Yes my grandmother gave me the program in every detail. So I can't take any of the credit for it!

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
March 2 2008, 10:48 PM

What did your friends say/think of your results? Did they all make a beeline to your grandmothers house? I know I would have!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 2 2008, 11:38 PM

I so would have been there too!

Confused Sheep
(no login)
March 3 2008, 7:43 AM

of course you can take the credit for followign the program diligently, and for making this brilliant forum, but you grandmother is really awesome to have helped you with something like this and be supportive ..by the way, what does she have to say about massaging? does she feel like it is really important.. and any other factors that she feels is most important for NBE? like mayeb a particular herb that she feels is invaluable, or time of taking the herbs or any miscellaneous info she could provide for us..already she has indirectly helped us all through youSmile but if she feels there is any single most important thing please let us know.thanks

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
March 4 2008, 9:44 AM

Frostedmint, many of my friends had plenty in the breast dept anyway, so I felt awkward about telling them what I was doing and preferred to say nothing. Oddly enough the one friend I did tell was sceptical and even after the results could be seen she was still sceptical and insisted I must have experienced a late puberty.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
March 4 2008, 9:50 AM

The single most important thing is to take the herbs consistently and not to expect results overnight. There is no one ingredient which is key and massage isn't essential either, although in most cases massage is likely to help, but again only if it's done consistently.

wishFULLC
(no login)
March 6 2008, 6:09 PM

thanks for the tip eve,how long did you take the herbs? and when you mean consistency, do you think it shuold be taken the same time everyday? I mean i know it should but would it be very bad if there was some variation in the timing ?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
March 7 2008, 8:08 AM

I took herbs for two and a half years altogether. Being consistent taking herbs does not mean taking them at the exact same time every day. I think there's bound to be at least some variation in anyone's routine.

Question for Eve
November 22 2008 at 12:40 AM delicate 41 (Login delicate41)

Hi Eve

You are my inspiration & a million thanks for doing this forum for us.

First:

I have noticed that now that I am massaging before pumping with Noogleberry, (I usually wait an hour before I start to pump after massaging) my nipples are getting lighter in color even though I don't massage the nipples directly. (Happy about that) I noticed you also massaged during your NBE and yours are also light in color.

Question

While drinking teas did you also experience any slight scents or profuse scents or does making herb teas help with the smell. I noticed the pills take long to be digested and have to go through digestion & absorption process where the teas I beleive might be absorbed quicker.

Need to know

Thanks

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 22 2008, 7:45 AM

The teas I took were barley, fennel and hops. I've not known these herbs to cause smells, whether in tea form or not. But regarding your question about digestion, yes I believe it is true that liquids are absorbed by the body quicker, so yes herbs in tea form would make it into the body before herbal tablets. As for my nipples, they have always been a pale looking, but possibly since NBE they are a bit paler than they were before, although during the program I'm sure they were darker.

Sunshine
(no login)
to EveM
November 22 2008, 4:08 PM

Hi Eve,
I have a question about your teas as well. Did you ever take the teas in tea bag form (I think I might've read that you had but I'm not completely sure), or did you always just add 2 grams of the herb to make the tea yourself? I've been alternating between these two methods, and not sure which is better. What's your opinion/experience with this?

I also find them not hard to drink at all (though they aren't my beverage of choice). And I remember Beth mentioning that absorption by the tongue is fastest, so I think drinking some of the herbs and eating them as you did maybe helps a bit more than just swallowing pills. Hopefully I'll learn how to eat them this way!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 22 2008, 5:57 PM

All the teas I took came in tea bags and weren't made by me, so taking them was actually very easy.

delicate41
(Login delicate41)
November 22 2008, 10:43 PM

Hi Eve

Thanks for your quick response.

But yes I have another question

Was regular water used (from tap) or special water.

Also I make teas with about 1/3 cup of water. (I am very thin and I am trying to gain weight so I do not want to drink too much water).
Is that too little?

What type of water and how much water did you use per cup. Does it matter?

Thanks

(Your programs page is my bible because I am trying to stay as natural as possible)

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 23 2008, 7:02 AM

I didn't use any special water of any kind and I used a cup full of water for each cup, as that was the amount of water the tea bags were intended for. I'm not sure that it matters as far as the herbs are concerned how much water you use, although I think only a third of a cup would have made my teas taste rather strong, but it's often said that to help breast growth you should drink as much water as possible.

delicate41
(Login delicate41)
November 23 2008, 3:13 PM

Thanks Eve

I guess I'll do 1/2 cup of water per tea.
I live in the South so I always use filtered water.

I plan to do minimum 2 years with the full program. I started at 30" around nipple area this Sept.

Making the teas are much easier than I realized.

Hoping to be a full B.

Question
Did you grandmother know of any herbs to help gain weight? I am scared that my NBE won't work as well because I am so thin.
My metabolism is incredible I wish I could bottle it and sell it on ebay.

Thanks again

delicate41

Sunshine
(no login)
November 23 2008, 11:20 PM

Thanks Eve, that's helpful to know. I'm probably going to stick to tea bags as well. The taste is a bit more palatable and I don't have to deal with any sludge at the bottom of the cup.

I have one last question (sorry I'm asking so many!). Would you say that 50 mg of isoflavones is too much for one day? I take 150mg of soy in capsules (of that, 51 mg is isoflavones). I know that you took 1000mg of soy powder, but I'm not sure how much isoflavones were in there. I'm worried that I might be taking too little. Thanks for your help Smile

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 24 2008, 7:44 AM

Ask as many questions as you like. The 1000mg of soy I took daily had no more than 20mg of isoflavoves.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 24 2008, 7:29 PM

To delicate41, my grandmother used to try and stimulate appetite for those wanting weight gain. I think the main herb she used for this was ginger. I hope I remember this correctly, but she also used kelp to stabilise the metabolism.

Sunshine
(no login)
November 25 2008, 10:34 PM

Thanks for your help Eve! And thanks for sticking around and taking care of the site. I've been over to the BE board before and a lot of the senior members aren't around anymore(understandably) and have taken down their pictures. So your presence here is very much appreciated!

You live in the UK right? You should check out this site, there's some really pretty bras on there. I wish I lived closer so that the shipping costs wouldn't be so painful Sad

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/department.asp?dept=bras&cm_re=menu-_-menu_bottom-_-bras

delicate41
(Login delicate41)
November 25 2008, 11:34 PM

Great thanks

I am going to buy Kelp to take to help with my metablism.

Did you stop herbs during your menstrutation or was the 18 months of NBE an everyday process?

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 26 2008, 8:13 AM

Thanks for your comments, sunshine. Delicate41, my herbs were taken strictly every day for 18 months.

delicate41
(Login delicate41)
November 26 2008, 1:47 PM

Thanks Eve

For your guidance and time and your program. I hope it works for me as well.

Hey Sunshine if you see any good pretty bras in the US please let me know.

delicate41

Sunshine
(no login)
November 26 2008, 3:44 PM

Hi Delicate!

The site I've posted above is one that I've been looking at for awhile but have never bought from. It has a US link in the top right hand corner. The reason I like this site is because the bras have ratings and reviews which to me is very helpful. And you can ask questions about the bras as well. I'm finally going to order this bra that I've been holding out for awhile now:

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=EMI-E72-261&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r755-p613539-front

I can't wait Big Grin I hope it fits okay :S Where in the US do you live? If you live anywhere near New York, I would visit this store called Ripplu. People who order online seem to have problems with their sizing so going to the actually store would be better. I've only ordered 2 online and hestitate to buy a another (even though I like the 2 I have) because the two I have bought fit very differently even though they are the same size. Weird. Another US site I can think of Bareneccessities. Alot of bras on Figleaves are also sold on that site.

I hope that helps Smile Is NBE going well for you? Good luck with your program!

delicate41
(Login delicate41)
November 29 2008, 1:26 AM

Thanks for the fyi Sunshine

I live in the South but I have visited the site you recommended and they do have nice bras. (Wish I had something to put in them). My NBE is part of my life now. It has also helped me be more conscious of things that I eat as well. I am only 2 months into it. My nipples are beginning to pull out with some breast tissue and little aches as well but it is very minor. I'm also trying to gain weight so I don't know if its coming from the weight.

I plan not to give up.

Wish me well.

take care

keep in contact

Eve what kind of massage did you do?
September 17 2006 at 5:09 AM Lilly (no login)

In your personal programs page you said you massaged twice a day....the Chi massge? Thanks in advance for your reply & for such a great forum!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Eve what kind of massage did you do?
September 17 2006, 7:59 AM

Hello. I didn't use the chi massage technique because when I started massaging I hadn't heard of it. At that time I wasn't aware of any special massage techniques, so I didn't follow any particular method, and just carried out what I thought was a thorough massage.

Lilly
(no login)
September 26 2006, 2:02 AM

Thanks for the reply Eve I appreciate it & its nice to know not to get too hung up on massaging exactly right. Have read your programs page & just wanted to bug you with a couple more questions....did you massage as long as 15mins like many on this forum.......and I know your program went for 18 months....did you have steady growth..right from the start? & were you growing right up until the 18th month?
Thank you.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
September 27 2006, 9:02 AM

I used to massage for 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. That always seemed like a lot to me, especially as I never missed a day. I certainly didn't have growth right from the start, it was several weeks before I started to grow. Once the growth started it was quite steady, but I wasn't growing right up until the 18th month. I didn't have any growth at all in the last 2 months, probably 3 months.

sandra
(Login sandra)
EVE MEMBERS
September 29 2006, 11:00 AM

Eve did you ever have any great spurts of growth or just steady growth all the way through.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
September 29 2006, 9:52 PM

I didn't ever experience anything sudden or spectacular. My growth was always gradual.

Eve... A few questions regarding your program..
June 13 2007 at 11:14 PM Black Sheep (Login Kiran07)

Hi Eve... Im looking to start a program the same as yours as i dont seemt o be having nay luck with my previous programs!

Just wondering a few things..

1) With the oats that you took... can it be any kind and in any form, all i've found is oats in the form of liquid drops. is that ok?

2) The soya.. againw hich type of soya would u reccomend, becuase there's a few different available and i dont know the difference between them: a)Soya Isoflavones Capsules b)Ultra Soya Lecithin 1200 mg. Capsules c)Mega Soya Lecithin Fat Emulsifier Capsules ??

3) And lastly, with regards to your lotion... how did u make it? did uyou use the oil as the base...and just mix the herbs in to form a thicker mixture?

Sorry for all the questions!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Re: Eve... A few questions regarding your program..
June 14 2007, 11:41 AM

Have you read Eves program page? Because I think she answers some of the question there. Also do a search, because she has answered alot of questions like these, some very recently. You might find that not too many people respond to threads like these and your other one, because of the frequency they get asked, and the fact the you really can find the answers if you do some research. The search button really does offer a wealth of information, happy reading.

Black Sheep
(Login Kiran07)
June 14 2007, 1:19 PM

Hi Henri, I have read through Eve's personal program page again and again, and i have done a search and also read through numerous threads regarding Eve's program, but cant seem to find the answers to these two questions which is why i thought id ask eve myself.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
June 14 2007, 7:33 PM

I expect that oats in liquid form would be OK. Some people prefer taking herbs this way. Are you sure it's avena sativa, which is the botanical name for oats?
Regarding the soy, note that it needs to contain isoflavones for it to be useful to you. I believe that lecithin is a different kind of soy product entirely.
Yes the oil was the base of the massage lotion with the herbs added, exactly as you described above.

Madison
(Login madison)
EVE MEMBERS
June 16 2007, 2:44 PM

Oats in liquid form should be all right. It's the same plant at the end of the day.

In general people shouldn't fuss too much between powder, capsules and liquid. So long as you're getting the right ingredient, that's what counts.

Question for Eve or Frostedmint
November 29 2007 at 5:40 AM Cattis (Login cattiscattis)

I am thinking about starting Eve's program as well, nothing else is working. I have maybe a stupid question but how do/did you measure up the herbs? On a kitchenweigt, the same you use for food? Do/did you have a routine? Such as doing it once every day and then split it up in 3 or did/do you do it 3 times a day, weight the herbs? It seems like a lot of work with that many herbs, no?

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
Re: Question for Eve or Frostedmint
November 29 2007, 6:36 AM

i will answer for Eve, i hope she doesn't mind. from what i remember in her program, her herbs were mixed a bunch at a time, and then with each dosage she would just take an amount from the pre-made mixture.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 29 2007, 10:35 AM

If you shop around online you can buy a laboratory scale to be accurate (you need 0.05g) because the amounts are tiny, otherwise 1 teaspoon is approximately 5g (5000mg) so you can use bigger quantities in the same ratio to make like a cupful of the dry mix then take maybe half teaspoon or whatever total amount per day. I can work the exact amount in teaspoons if you're not sure about the maths but it will be less accurate than using the scales above. Measuring spoons would be another idea but not sure how small they go.

Cattis
(Login cattiscattis)
November 29 2007, 10:59 AM

Thank you so much!

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 30 2007, 2:46 AM

Hi Cattis

I take most of the herbs in capsule form. The only ones that aren't are the Barley, Alfalfa (substituted for Bere) and Linseed or Flaxseed. I take 1 tbsp each of those (plus some other ingredients) mixed in water except for the Flaxseed-that goes on my cereal. It's more economical to use dried and powdered herbs but I wasn't able to get everything that way so I use capsules instead. I divide my pills up and take them 3x a day on a empty stomach before breakfast,supper and before bedtime. With capsules you don't have to taste the herbs because some of them taste awful, especially the hops. Yuck! I have a program page now, it's under the same name.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 30 2007, 7:03 PM

If you're in the US you can get all of the herbs you need from www.herbalextractsplus.com in bulk powders. The hops there is 10:1 extract so you only need a tiny tiny amount so if you put it on food you can't taste it.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
December 1 2007, 1:26 AM

I live in Canada and I believe Cattis is from Sweden (correct me if I'm wrong). I looked at the above mentioned site and it looks pretty good. So far I've been able to get everything locally which I prefer. I did find a Canadian site that looks promising for bulk herbs so I'll definitely look into that. Thanks.

Cattis
(no login)
December 1 2007, 7:27 AM

Hi and thank you both Louise and Frostedmint. Yes, I am in Sweden.
I believe I can get most of the herbs in my local healthstore. It
may not be in powderform. I can not order from outside US. All
foodproducts will be taken into customs and I will have to pay extra
for it. But I visit US from time to time so I will save the adress, thanks!

I might have problem measuring up the herbs right, I'll have to ask in the store. I'm on PM right now and will continue for another one and a half month and then change back
to herbs.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
December 1 2007, 9:33 PM

Eve mentions on her program page that it doesn't make any difference if you use powdered herbs or ones in capsules. She says capsules are easier to take because you already know the exact quantity and don't have to do any weighing. I still tried to get as many of them in powdered form as I could because they cost less in the long run that way but even so things seem to be working out. Can't complain!

Q: 4 Eve about teas
January 5 2008 at 12:18 AM
KittyC (Login KittyCharlette)

Eve, how on planet earth did you drink hops tea?! OH, its horrible! I can't imagine ANYONE drinking that. I tried it with spearment and it didn't help a lick. Did you do anything special to it to make it tolerable?

(.Y.)

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
Re: Q: 4 Eve about teas
January 5 2008, 7:27 AM

I've never tried Hops tea, but fenugreek tea used to taste so awful to me I could barely get it down but a good solution I found is to put it in with a Raspberry tea bag too and the fruitiness helped masked it. I have also heard of girls mixing bad tasting herbs with orange juice to hide the taste so perhaps you could try some of these? good luck Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 5 2008, 10:34 AM

I don't see why teas are necessary tho. It's the same thing as swallowing a capsule with water.

I took bee pollen for a while and it tastes more disgusting than anything I ever tried. I swallowed it with honey.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 5 2008, 10:58 AM

If you want nasty, mix red clover (scary black witch's brew) with korean ginseng - you could probably strip paint with it!.

In answer to the original question, are you sure you're not using too much? The hops I have smells pretty bad but it's a 10:1 extract so you hardly need any (technically 1/25 of a teaspoon is a equivalent to 2g dried herb that Eve used so I only need a pinch which can easily be hidden with a spearmint teabag). In general 1 teaspoon is approximately 5g (5000mg). I get mine from www.herbalextractsplus.com in the bulk powder section - it's very cheap if you're in the US as you'll get about a year's worth of each herb for usually around $7 - watch out for customs charges if you're outside the US though, I got charged nearly £100 in shipping and taxes!

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
January 5 2008, 2:13 PM

The natural taste of hops is a bitter one, so for most people it's probably better as a flavouring for beer than as a kind of a tea. However, I remember the hops tea I used to drink wasn't hops alone, but had other herbs in it for flavour. It's hard to know exactly which ones now, but I'm sure ginger was one of them, if not the main one.

Black Sheep
(no login)
January 5 2008, 3:06 PM

Thank goodness someone else who hates hops tea! It's vile! When i bought my hops from the herbalist i told her i was going to makr tea with it - and she warned me about the taste. I've put sweetner in mine, but it's vile vile vile!!!!

Goatwoman
(Login Goatwoman)
Something interesting
January 5 2008, 3:44 PM

This sounds useful for NBE but expensive. I would think one could make their own blend of this. I just don't know the dosage.

http://organicgrace.com/node/173

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 5 2008, 7:31 PM

I use Licorice root in my tea and it tastes great.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 6 2008, 4:18 AM

I forgot to mention my booby tea consists of cumin, fennel, hops, spearmint and now licorice root. Licorice root really makes a big difference in the taste and it's a good BE herb as well.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 6 2008, 5:53 AM

I don't know if it matters in tea but I don't think you are supposed to take liquorice long term (I can't remember why either!).

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
January 6 2008, 7:06 PM

Licorice root is not supposed to be taken for longer than 4 to 6 weeks at a time. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and will go a little longer before taking a break from it. I don't know if having it in tea instead of pills or whatever effects it's properties at all. I'm assuming that it doesn't. It makes my tea taste amazing and a little bit does go a long way as it's 50 times sweeter than sugar.

Shirley
(no login)
January 6 2008, 11:59 PM

Hops tea must always be flavored. If you get it in teabag form it shuld have nice flavoring already.

tea in eves program
October 26 2008 at 3:19 PM kay (no login)

i was wondering if you have to incorporate tea in order to get results with eves program? i hate the taste of tea but im wantin to do her program. i believe she drank three diff teas a day. i dont know if i would realistically stick to that. is there anything i could do as a substitute? like up some of the dosages or something? thanks Smile

HopsGirl
(Login HappyHopsGirl)
Re: tea in eves program
October 26 2008, 6:06 PM

The "teas" in Eve's program don't actually contain tea, so it doesn't matter if you don't like the taste of tea, if you see what I mean. The teas Eve took were "teas" but they didn't have any tea in them.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 26 2008, 8:28 PM

If you read her program very carefully you'll see the proper ingredients for the teas, I think it was just 2g of dried herb (she had a different one on different days but they're all listed) and then stuff to cover the taste - maybe you could put a lot of lemon juice or get some strong flavoured herb teabags or something as most of the dry herbs she took are pretty rank! Spearmint tea is supposed to help NBE by lowering testosterone and is actually quite nice (I hate tea), just don't start experimenting with red clover (Eve didn't use this but it seemed like a good idea) - you get a scary looking black witch's brew! I did actually drink the red clover tea and that was the end of my tea attempts - yuck! A lot of people say fennel tea is nice, I think that was one of the ones Eve had and I don't know if it'd matter if you just stuck to one if that would encourage you to actually drink it regularly, hops is pretty nasty if I remember.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
October 27 2008, 3:52 AM

A while back someone else asked the same questions about the tea in Eve's program. I only drink the tea once a day instead of having it 3x a day. I mix the fennel, hops and barley together then I add some spearmint and licorice to mask the taste. Hope that helps.

Andrea
(Login Andrea)
October 27 2008, 11:20 PM

I had maitake mushroom tea once which was easily the most disgusting brew I have ever tasted or even smelled. It really stank the whole house out.

As for Eve's teas, even if the hops is suspect, I would guess that the barley and fennel were very pleasant beverages. I would happily try barley and fennel teas.

help about BERE
April 11 2006 at 9:11 AM
happy80 (Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS

hi everbody! I'm searching on the net for four days that what BERE is but I could'nt find anything. Eve said that it's a kind of cereal plant. if you know something about it please write me. Maybe it has a different name which helps me to find it. Does anybody know it?
thanks.
Smile

Allegra
(no login)
Re: help about BERE
April 11 2006, 9:31 AM

I think it's corn or a kind of corn. Didn't Eve say it was also known as beremeal?

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re:
April 11 2006, 3:15 PM

Yes she said and I searched it as beremeal also but I could'nt find. I think it is not possible to find in my country.
thanks for your reply.
Smile

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
April 11 2006, 7:18 PM

Corn is a very loose description of bere, as many cereals are referred to as corn. I think it's much more accurate to say that bere has similar properties to wheatgrass.

starxkes
(Login starxkes)
April 11 2006, 10:42 PM

from what i can find bere is now only available as a flour,see extract below if i find any more info will let you know xxxx

Bere barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) is a six-row barley landrace, the ancestry of which may go back to the 8th century or earlier. The cultivation of bere on any scale is currently restricted to Orkney, although it was at one time grown more widely in Scotland. Within the UK, bere is unique in being the only barley grown commercially for milling

Emma
(no login)
April 12 2006, 6:24 PM

It sounds like Bere is a British herb only.

Can I ask Happy80 where you were thinking of getting the Borage Oil from?

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
RE: Emma
April 12 2006, 7:38 PM

hi everybody!
Of course you can ask me Emma. Smile I ordered borage oil from this site www.dealtime.co.uk (company name is AURAVITA)
I have to buy it via internet because I couldn't find it in Turkey.
Take care of you
Smile

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: Everbody!
April 12 2006, 7:45 PM

Meantime thanks all of you to share your info about bere. I think I can't find it here. When I write it's latin name in google (search as Turkish) it's known barley. I mean in turkish bere=barley. (of couse this is not true I know that they are a little different.) So I thought that maybe bere is not very neccessary. Because it's a kind of barley and it has the same effects with barley. I wish! Smile
Thanks again.
Smile

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 8:59 PM

As far as I know Auravita is a good company. But let us know if you want to get anything else from the UK, because there are probably other choices you could consider which would save you some money. And from what starxkes said about the bere it is apparently a kind of barley, as you said, so it seems reasonable to assume that its properties are very similar to barley.

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: Jenelle
April 13 2006, 9:19 AM

hi jenelle!
I bought borage oil from auravita totally £16.42 (included delivery payment)
did you ask it or something different?
Smile

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
April 13 2006, 3:33 PM

I wasn't asking you anything. I was just saying that you bought isn't cheap, so if you buy anything else from the UK it's worth asking around the forum about suppliers, as we might be able to suggest other less costly options.

Jacka-b
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
Some useful info on Bere
May 2 2006, 3:11 PM

Just a quick note, as it has taken a long time to find out where to buy this stuff in any form. If you read on after checking out this site you will also assume that this is the stuff in Eve's regime. Just type Hordeum Vulgare or Barley into search http://www.herbalremedies.com/barleygrass1.html

I am so impressed with her (Eve's) gain that I'm going to try it for myself, but also continue using cream with Pueraria Mirifica in...and perhaps I'm crazy but I'm chewing this expensive gum too.

Glad I found this site, as I have become hooked on improving my bust...and instead of talking to my hubby who by now, after Brava and all must think I'm either mentally ill or self obsessed, well I can chat here now.

Cheers,Jacqui

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: Jacka-b
May 2 2006, 4:34 PM

Thanks Jacka-b for the information. I apply Eve's program too for two weeks except borage oil because I still can't buy it because of a problem with the order.
And meantime It's really hard to apply Eve's program but it worths trying.
good luck to you.
Smile

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
May 2 2006, 7:08 PM

I don't know much about bere, but in the past it was regarded as good feed for horses.

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: Molly
May 2 2006, 7:30 PM

Lucky horses!

Zoe
(Login minsky)
EVE MEMBERS
May 2 2006, 7:51 PM

Bere is mainly grown in Scotland, from what I can gather.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon