Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conflicting information about age

December 16 2007 at 7:42 AM Panthera (Login ipanthera)

As a newcomer, I found conflicting information about age here so I'm quite confused. Some sources say you should be at least 18 and others even older, but I see some 16 year olds taking Wonderup for example. I'm 17 myself and seriusly lacking in the breast dept. I don't think I'm going to grow on my own just by waiting.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Conflicting information about age
December 16 2007, 6:56 PM

It's because there isn't a definite answer on NBE and age. Most people recomend that you should have finished puberty, but some teeangers risk it and do NBE anyway. Considering theory of biochemistry, it seems that taking herbs during development could actually stunt growth, but those girls seem fine. On the other hand, we can't know they really are due to long term effects and complexity of our organism.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
December 16 2007, 10:36 PM

Panthera,

Keep in mind that at your age, things are still progressing on the inside. But it is the same hormones at work. By taking things that throw off your equilibrium (called homeostasis in bio terms) you could affect growth elsewhere such as the uterus, for example. Breasts aren't the only thing happening. Besides, if things are not stable yet, what good is it going to do to try and hit a moving target?

If you are interested in success, wait.

My 2 cents,

Wahaika

Natalie
(Login Natalie)
December 17 2007, 11:45 PM

I'm 17 too and my breasts have grown none since I was 14. I've got to say I've seen 16 year olds apparently benefiting from NBE and even heard it claimed that starting younger gives you quicker results than when you're older!

Can you start natural breast enhancement at age 12
October 3 2007 at 7:46 AM Oriental Jewel (Login oriental.jewel)

Can you start natural breast enhancement at age 12? It's very young I think, but the reason I ask is that I noticed on the 'four of green papaya drink' website it said there you could start at 12.

Lost Sheep
(Login KCiccone)
Re: Can you start natural breast enhancement at age 12
October 3 2007, 7:48 AM

No, absolutely not! It would be very, very dangerous to try and adjust one's hormones at that age, when natural growth may be coming anyway and so many things are changing in one's body.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
October 4 2007, 10:19 AM

I know usually advice is to have minimum age 16 or 18, but advise on that site is different, because I noticed it says there optimum age for breast enhancement is between age 12 and 18.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 4 2007, 12:33 PM

I think it depends whether the ingredients are supposed to be phytoestrogen or just nutrition. Surely having a protein rich diet, a lot of water and essential oils during your natural puberty would help (I had a terrible diet, mainly sugar and hardly any protein) but I think phytoestrogen would prevent your body's natural estrogen binding and may actually prevent boob growth.

Little Sister
(Login Little Sister)
October 12 2007, 4:25 PM

Yes it depends on what's in the 'four of green papaya drink' exactly. Apart from green papaya of course. That particular product may be perfectly okay for a 12 year old.

To all the 16 yr old girls!!
September 14 2007 at 12:40 AM Kim =]] (Login xKimb0x)

Hello!

My order of wonderup came today! YAY!!! Everyone keeps saying that a lot of the 16 and 17 year olds have been getting really good results, but id rather hear it from you!

How have you been progressing? How long have you been on it? Pills and Cream? Etc...

PS.I'll keep you posted with my results too Big Grin

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
Re: To all the 16 yr old girls!!
September 14 2007, 2:55 AM

How on earth do you have the money to burn on Wonder Up at 16?? Did your parents pay for it?

At 16 I was spending the little money I had on CDs books and funky colored nail polish... But 16 year olds today think they're 26.

(I'm only 22 btw, this isn't some old lady saying 'back when I was a child...' /end granny voice.) I just find it ridiculous to start spending your money on something like this when you haven't even stopped growing.

Kim =]]
(Login xKimb0x)
September 14 2007, 4:08 AM

I had a really long talk about it with my mom and she has a fairly good job and didnt mind "investing in it."

She was flatter than a wall at my age up until her 30s, when she got so sick of it, she decided to get implants.

We've talked about it alot, and she obviously doesnt want me to go under the knife.

I've talked to her about implants before, until i came across this. Id rather try this first, and pay for the real thing, rather than pay $5,000+ for fake ones.

&& to me, my self esteem//confidence is worth way more than a lifetime of CDs or what have you =]

Lena
(no login)
September 14 2007, 5:36 AM

Hi kim, I'm 16 too but I just recently started 3 days ago. Hopefully starting it in my teens will make it more effective. Would you like to keep in touch so we can compare results from time to time?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
September 14 2007, 7:35 AM

I would've thought you'd be better having hormone tests with your doctor to check you don't have a problem then trying a contraceptive pill for a while. The phytoestrogens in all of these products take up your estrogen receptors but are much weaker than real estrogen so may actually prevent natural boob growth. (Having said that I developed early and I was pretty much done by the time I was about 12). Maybe you could do something like tigerlilly or fenshui with a lot of massage and booby food - they're in their early 20s and have growth significantly. I grew slightly on the pill age 17.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
September 14 2007, 8:34 AM

If I had a 16 year old I would honestly prefer that she tried Wonderup for breast growth rather than a contraceptive pill - much healthier! I also believe that phytoestrogens are only likely to reduce estrogenic activity where there is an excess of estrogens in the first place, which clearly wouldn't apply here.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 14 2007, 9:25 AM

It has been said a lot that NBE is not advisable at that young age. We don't know for sure if it's s harmful or not, but there is some theory that would imply that it could be. What Louise mentioned - phytoestrogens, according to theory, actually diminish the net estrogenic actions in your body. I won't advise you for or against it, cause I'm undecided myself, so you should decide on your own.

God
(no login)
Yeah but...
September 14 2007, 12:28 PM

Taking things like this at sixteen might throw your hormonal balance out. You forgot to tell your mom that. A lot of people are still "flat as a wall" at your age. It's rather common actually. Girls your age shouldn't mess around with their hormones like that. Sorry.

Cindy
(Login original.cindy)
September 14 2007, 12:48 PM

There's no need to be so pompous. There is no evidence of 16 year olds coming to any harm through this. I only wish I'd known about things like Wonderup when I was 16, as I would definitely have taken it if I had and who knows I might not have been so small breasted for the last few years. To anyone 16 now I'd say you're lucky to know about this at your age and have the chance to consider whether you want to take it.

shoelova
(Login shoelova)
September 14 2007, 12:56 PM

Personally, i believe that the pill doesnt give you lasting growth, as many of my friends who were on the pill who grew, and then came off it, lost it almost instantly. I am on the pill, and had no growth. The pill is a lot worse than herbs, as the pills hormones are all synthetic, whereas herbs have natural occuring hormone like benefits.

I dont see the problem with herbs at a young age. Im only 19 and a half now, and started herbs as soon as i was 17 on and off! Although i havnt found the right routine and products for me yet, i dont believe they have caused me any problems. But this does prove that just because you are younger, it doesnt automatically mean you will get growth straight away, you still need to find a good programme, and wonderup seems to be one of the best. I believe i havnt had good results for many reasons, becaise i only took the products orally, i didnt have enough protein in my diet, and i didnt stick to the same product for long enough, giving up after only 3 months, as i expected to see results instantly due to my age.

Just remember that the growth wont be overnight, and dont give up too quickly, id advise to stick to it for at least 6 months, as not every responds quickly, no matter what age you are. Id also advise to massage and to use a topical product too, such as the creams and sprays, as this recently seems to have helped my boobs. And to try and increase the amount of protein in your diet, i do this by simply drinking a glass of milk everyday, having more milk with a higher protein cereal for breakfast, and generally trying to have more food with protein in, but a lot of women have had protein shakes.

Good luck, and dont let people put you off! Even though they are trying to help, i know how off putting it can be, and how determined you probably are!

Love shoelova xxx

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 14 2007, 1:35 PM

Whether a chemical is syntethic or naturally occuring doesn't matter for how it works on the organism. The pill contains an estogen which is the same as the one in the body and a progestin which is different from the endogenous one. All of the herbal hormones are different from those in the body. The pill has its benefits and it's disadvantages, as do herbs.

Kim =]]
(Login xKimb0x)
September 14 2007, 3:35 PM

To everyone: Thank you so much for all of your responses, postive or negative, i still appreciate your input! I also responded to everyones message, so look for your name.

To Lena:
Yes absolutely! I would love to see how you're progressing, please, keep in touch =]

To Louise:
I know a lot of girls at my school that have actually been on birth control to make their boobs bigger, but the results last only as long as they are on the pill. i'lve talked about that with my mom too and she said it's probably not the best idea for breast growth.

To Molly:
Yes absolutely. Like i just said, my mom didnt think itd be a "healthy" idea. Herbs would be much better to put into my body than chemicals & such.

To Moon:
My mom actually made me discuss taking this with my doctor and (in short) it turns out that it wouldnt be a problem, because they're all herbs -even at my young age. Thanks for your input though =]

To God:
Yes i completely understand where you're coming from. I havent grown since i was 12, and since i talked it over with my doctor and got the "O.K." Im hoping everything will go according to plan! Theres also so many 16 year olds on the wonderup message board that have great results form wonderup. they even mention in the studies that they tested on girls as young as 17.

To Cindy:
Thanks so much for the support =] I know im still young and am very lucky to have the chance to do this. My mom knows how much i love and appriciate her for doing this for me too, so dont worry.

To Shoelova:
I agree! I have tons of friends on BC (the majority to it for bigger boobs) and they either have gained weight every, therefore making their boobs bigger, or the "reuslts" go away after they're off it. No worries, im not the type to give up =] Im also a pretty patient person. I ordered a 6 month supply or wonderup pills and 2 bottles of the cream, so hopefully i'll get some kind of result! I will also definately look into the protien shakes too.

To moon(again):
Yes i've heard that before too. They both have their "up's and downs" ...but then again, what in life doesnt? I guess its about whether or not you want to risk it =]

shoelova
(Login shoelova)
To Moon...
September 14 2007, 5:28 PM

To moon...

I think i phrased what i was trying to say a bit wrong, so you missunderstood me, so sorry for any confusion there. I put:

"The pill is a lot worse than herbs, as the pills hormones are all synthetic, whereas herbs have natural occuring hormone like benefits"

I didnt mean the pill was bad for you by my phrasing of "worse", i merely meant that peoples breasts seem to respond better to herbs, possibly because they are natural so have lasting effects on the body, whereas with the synthetic hormones, they need to constantly be consumed, as with the pill.

I dont doubt that the pill has benefits, im not knocking it, iv been on it for 3 years, i just meant that for breast enlargement, the pill is not the answer, as if it does cause breast growth (as not all the types of pill do, and some people still dont grow even on ones that commonly do cause growth), it is not "real" growth and is only ever temporary, and as soon as you stop, you lose it. With herbs on the other hand, many people who have grown and then stopped taking them, have kept a lot of their growth, if not all of it.

The pill and herbs work differently, otherwise they would be interchangeable, for example, drug companies would start using herbs for things such as birth control, and other companies could use a similar compositon of the pill as a breast enlarger.

To Kim:
I wish i had found this site when i first started, as i probably wouldnt have bought as many rubbish products. I just believed what the companies site said, thinking it must be true due to laws on false advertsing!

I believe that a lot of women would have tried natural breast enlargement when they were much younger if they had the money/time/knew more about it...But it only seems to be more recently that more research has been done into it, so i think youv got a good chance in getting the boobs you want!

I know its hard being young and flat chested, with all the clothes out there what only seem to suit big chested women, and everyone on tv and magazines being big breasted (unless they are the unhealthy siz 00 or 0!), aswell as people around you like your friends! I think that if your sensible enough to talk to your mom about this, and sensible enough to do your research, then your definately ready, at least mentally, for taking herbs. And as you just mentioned, you havnt grown since 12, then id say your body is probably ready. My friend got told by her doctor that once your breasts seem to stop developing for 2-3 years, they most likely wont start growing again unless you gain more weight, and as it has been 4 years, i dont see the problem.

Love shoelova xxx

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 14 2007, 6:13 PM

What I do agree with is that herbs work better because nature is smart, it knew how to make things functional. There is a reason all these plants with all these health benefits exist, with the abiliy to lower some hormone if it's in excess, but not if it's defficient. That is to make the animal species benefit from them. Nature is still a lot smarter than science, that is the reason why herbs are better in my opinion.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 14 2007, 6:15 PM

To Kim - good luck on WU then, you made a good choice of a product btw. Keep us informed how it works for you, and plase do answer the WU sucess rate poll in the survey section in a few months when you will possibly start seeing resuls.

Kim =]]
(Login xKimb0x)
September 15 2007, 1:14 AM

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys =]

14 years old
May 19 2007 at 6:05 AM Born Again Sheep (no login)

hi 14 years old...

if i take l-tyrosine, or prostate enlargment herbs..or any herbs to make my flat boobs bigger...could it affect my growth process...in any way..b/c i took 2 days of l-tyrosine....and i haven't taken any prostate enlargement herbs..and if i do like how would it affect my growth process cause i would like to know..cause i personally think it wouldn't...so i need sum advice...plzzz...i appreciate ur comments..thanxx

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Don't
May 19 2007, 8:22 AM

Hi.Don't take anything of that plzzz..What u are refering to is saw palmetto and it blocks certain hormones that u still need..what u can do is check the food list on the main page that states the healthy food u can eat to promote growth and u can also massage like twice a day with olive oil..this will help u until u are old enough to take herbs or any other program.u will see results if u keep up with this,but it takes time..even the things we are doing takes a loooot of time ,so eat boobie friendly food and massage..it will need time but it works Smile

Good luck

Big Mama Sheep
(no login)
Listen sweetie...
May 19 2007, 8:30 AM

I hadn't even started to develop at age 14. What is it with girls these days? You need some patience to let your body do it's job. It is never good to interfere with your own growth process using hormone altering herbs. If you still think you are under-developed when you are in your early twenties, THEN you might consider taking these herbal supplements. Please don't take anything right now, or you might damage your natural growth. These things take time you know. You will probably just have to wait a little and then your breasts will grow without the aid of herbs or pills.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: 14 years old
May 19 2007, 10:30 AM

I have an urge to send you to your room. NBE is not for kids. Your boobs aren't finished growing till earliest 18, in some cases up to 25. For many girls the development doesn't even start at 14 yet.
Young girls should stop being so eager to swallow these ideas they are fed by their peers that they should have boobs at the age of 10. Nature didn't mean for you to have them until well into the puberty.
I'm sorry, but whether or not herbs could cause harm at that age isn't a matter of what you or anyone personally thinks, but a matter of facts and the answer is yes, it's very likely that they would.
Having said that, once one is old enoguh and decides to try NBE, no one can tell you what will make you grow, cause it's different for everyone.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on May 19, 2007 5:46 PM

cutevelvet
(Login cutevelvet)
May 19 2007, 12:58 PM

here here moon im with ya on that one!

Born Again Sheep
(no login)
question
May 20 2007, 10:46 AM

so how cum like sum teenagers that are like 13,12,11, 14...etc...could take birth control pills w/ loads of estrogen and progesterone and it doesn't interfere with their growth process???..not tryin to be rude..j/w

Born Again Sheep
(no login)
thank you!!!
May 20 2007, 10:48 AM

thank you'll so much for ur advice!!!....if it wasn't for you'll i would have taken em =(((

Angry Sheep
(no login)
May 20 2007, 3:36 PM

QUOTE:
so how cum like sum teenagers that are like 13,12,11, 14...etc...could take birth control pills w/ loads of estrogen and progesterone and it doesn't interfere with their growth process???..not tryin to be rude..j/w
/QUOTE

ANSWER:
Simply because estrogen IS what is supposed to regulate the development during puberty anyway. If you take phytoestrogens during the time of life when your own body's estrogen is working non stop to turn you into an adult woman, the phytoestrogens will stick to your estrogen receptors INSTEAD OF THE REAL HORMONES! Estrogen is many many times stronger than any phytoestrogen which means that your body will lose out. All the real estrogen that you are producing won't get a chance in hell to do it's job if you interfere with plant hormones. Birth Control is different because those hormones are of similar strenght as the body's own ones.

Kids shouldn't mess with mother nature.

kiana
(Login kiana2)
May 21 2007, 11:39 AM

Bull**** sorry to say but BCP will totally mess up a developing girls hormones also. They are synthetic and completely foriegn to our natural female hormonal system. I don't know how you can possibly say that these synthetic hormones are better and less harmful than natural plant and herb phytoestrogens which have been used for centuries by many tribal and indiginous cultures. The BCP is manmade and has been around for what 35 years or so. Do we really know how this s*** affects our natural intelligent hormonal system. I am still trying to undo the havoc that the pill has wrecked on my body. If used with the guidance of a qualified herbalist it is possible for a 14 year old to use some of the herbs for NBE. My advice is to consult a herbalist- they will be able to tell you which herbs are ok for you and the right quantities to use.

Halome
(Login Halome)
BCP may have messed up yours..
May 21 2007, 1:56 PM

But uh, I was put on BCP when I turned 15 to help balance out my hormones BECAUSE my OWN body was screwing me up. They say you should be close to a regular 28 day cycle after 2 years of getting your period (give or take a few days), but there are people like me who after 3-4 years of having their period we were going from having our period every 2 weeks to every 8 weeks and anything and everything in between. I tell you, being 15 years old and bleeding every other week is not the greatest self esteem builder, especially if you're an athlete like I was and you never knew if you'd start bleeding in the middle of a track meet.
Try to watch your choice of words, you swear and say things like what you're saying is the cold hard truth and we're all wrong, but where you had a bad experience with something, someone else had a good one. Please try to stay mindful of that.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 21 2007, 6:44 PM

Besides, there are many different kinds of BCP that contain different forms of hormones and they have been improved a lot in the last descades. Also nothing works the same for everyone. I too have gone on BCP aged 15 and it solved some really nasty problems and improved my life grately. You can't claim something with that certainiy with having only yourself as an example, and even with having many examples, you'd pretty much have to have all the examples talk in your favor. Aside from that, I've heard from herbalists who are so closed minded and plain dumb that they claimed with certainity NBE is impossible. No matter how long in your profession, you can't claim that something is impossible just because you've never seen it, that is utter stupidity and a stupid prefessional can screw you up as much or more as a rational laic.

Fluffy Sheep
(no login)
Think before you post!
May 21 2007, 7:57 PM

Kiana - You have no idea what you are talking about.

Is it really possible for a 14 year old to use herbs for NBE if used with the guidance of a qualified herbalist? I don't think so. Your statement is irresponsible. You have no right to instruct minors to mess up their hormones. NONE OF US here have a right to advice minors to use NBE products. Guess why? Because this website could get in legal trouble if we did. Children are not to play with these herbs, capiche?

Dancing Sheep
(Login kiana2)
May 22 2007, 3:02 AM

It is absurd that you can on one hand advocate the use of BCP for minors and at the same time be totally against using natural hormone balancing herbs that can be very effective. Because it is a pharmacuetical and so widely accepted makes it ok to give these strong synthetic hormones to our still developing children. How much do you really know about BCP or is it ok just because a 'doctor' says it is cause they know everything right? Do some reading on BCP and the proliferation of red blood vessels in the uterous and the brain. Why is it that so many woman get blinding headaches and minegrains each month when coming off the estrogen and progesterone? Apart from not being able to provide birth control, herbs as far as NBE and hormone regualtion goes are much safer and much easier to use in diluted doses and are less likely to do irrepairable damage. Some of these herbs i have used while breastfeeding my children to increase milk supply. Some of these herbs have been used historically by young women for the exact purpose that we are using them. I am not saying that she should blindly take whatever is recomended on this forum but to say that a 14year old can absolutely NOT take any herb or natural substance that would be in favour of NBE would be ridiculous.

Fluffy Sheep
(no login)
May 22 2007, 5:50 PM

Wrong again. Nowhere in my post did I advocate the use of BCP for minors. In fact I don't think 14 year olds should use birth control either simply because they have no business having sex in the first place. They are KIDS. Neither sex, BCP or NBE are for 14 year olds.

All I did was try to explain that there is a difference between synthetic hormones and phytoestrogens.

Is there a too young age to start herbs?
March 7 2006 at 3:57 PM JJ (no login)

Girlfriends 18 and someone was saying she shouldnt start maybe until she was 20 becuause it might throw off some stuff....but i was thinkin she hasnt grown since the 8th grade (she was 13 or 14) in height and the 9th grade (she was 14 or 15) in her breasts, so would it realy mess with anything?

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Is there a too young age to start herbs?
March 7 2006, 4:06 PM

honestly the younger you start the better chance you have of NBE. but then again safty is most important. and frackly sometimes if you are young to do things that may not be safe. right now we dont know how safe these herbs are at the dosages we normally take them at. So even for grown women here safty is very imporant. most of them women here are mothers and so from a mother's point of view we wouldnt want our girls taking anything that they dont need to be taking at their young age. technically you dont need breasts to fuction so there yeah go.most women here would say being 18 is too young. but if you got your parents permission and your doctor's supervision then go for it. make sure you and your friend do your home work before taking anything. talk to a herbalist, talk to your doctor, spend a few months participating on a few of the NBE forums. knowledge is power and your less likely to hurt yourself if you know what you are doing.

Angela
(no login)
March 7 2006, 4:13 PM

Because she is so young I would think that just massage alone would do the trick. She is still in her "growing" years,so maybe she just needs a little "help"

Angela

SugarQ
(no login)
oops made a mistake
March 7 2006, 4:17 PM

im thinking of using natural hormones. with natural hormone supplimentation NBE is better for anyone with low levels of hormones in the beginning. so girls going through puberty, menopausal women and men (in general) have a better chance with hormones for NBE. Even with a BCP its very likely. but if you are talking about herbs then thats different. you might as well wait. herbs dont act like hormones. they block some hormones, cause some hormones to be stimulated and generally balance things off. that kind of mix doesnt work for everyone even teens. so overall its better to wait to start herbs. wakaihka is right.

Ally
(no login)
March 7 2006, 5:09 PM

If she hasn't grown since the eight grade, what are the chances she'll begin to grow now? And in some parts of the world, people include these herbs into their normal diet since being able to eat solid food. Eighteen doesn't sound too young to me, and starting off with a low dose isn't a bad idea.

Pamela
(no login)
March 8 2006, 1:01 PM

I totally agree with SugarQ.

The younger you start the better chance you have of succeeding with NBE.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
March 8 2006, 10:18 PM

If she is under 18, or still growing then it would be a BAD idea for her to do the herbs. The herbs would bump her endocrine system into thinking that it had more hormones than it needs and would downregulate, resulting in problems with her growing naturally. This includes not only the breasts but all of the development in the pelvic area as well. I personally think that 18 is even too soon for most to do this. I would say age 20 is a safer minimum age.

Seriously. If there is some problem, herbs used correctly can be used to compensate, but to just do this for cosmetic reasons, if too soon, could really have some very bad unintended consequences.

Wahaika

Is 18 good enough to try on this herb method?
December 30 2008 at 7:20 AM Genie (Login Genie239)

Is 18 good enough to try on this herb method?

I'm a newbie so I really am new to this whole thing. I am very flat, like 32A. And I think I stopped growing after 1 year I have my first period. It's been off since I was like nine grade. I'm 18 now and would like to try on this herb method thing. I don't know if It's good or not , because to some people at the age of 18, theirs still growing. So do you think 18 is too young to try this method? I read some post, they say that this herb thing could give permanent result and massage method is not? Because I tried massaging sometimes and it really works (thx god ^_^). I'm afraid that it's gonna be small again. I have never had any confidence when wearing a low cut shirt. I want my boob to grow bigger so that I can raise my self esteem (and my looks of course).

Anyway, I did a research on this flat to fab natural breast enlargement thing of Lucille (I think, do'nt really remember the name). I know it works on some lucky girls and doesn't work for some other one. My concern is will it give any harm for my body and cause something poisonous during my pregnancy and breastfeeding my child.

The Last question: Do u think I really should do it? I mean It's embarrassing when I find that my friends have bigger boobs than me and they look nicer in clothes. I just wanna be confident each time I wear bikini without actually stuffing anything in. ^_^

Thanks for your help.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Is 18 good enough to try on this herb method?
December 30 2008, 8:10 AM

You are right about about pregnancy and breastfeeding. Nobody should take any herbs for breast enhancement if they are pregnant or breastfeeding. In fact if you're taking a reputable breast enhancement product, this will be stated on the label.

Genie
(Login Genie239)
December 30 2008, 8:28 AM

Oh, just to make thing clear. I am not pregnant right now. My question is if I take herb right now (18 yrs old), will it affect my pregnancy, giving birth, and breast feeding in the future?

Oh, and one more question, what will be their sides effects? Have anyone had any problems after taking herb?

Hills
(Login Smallsad)
December 30 2008, 10:28 AM

hey
im 18 too=)
maybe we can go on our boobie growing journey together..lol im a 32b too..so we're close..what herb do you plan on trying? & no, taking herbs right now won't affect your future pregnancy and such.
I was planning on ordering wonder up, or taking maca..
Smile

Dionne
(Login Dionne.C)
December 30 2008, 10:34 AM

Herbs clear the body quite quickly. It seeems that 2 weeks is considered enough time, because you're not supposed to have any herbs in your body when you have surgery, and hospitals always tell you to stop taking herbs at least 2 weeks before the operation.

Genie
(Login Genie239)
December 31 2008, 3:14 AM

Hey Hills,
Yeah we really should hahaha. It seems you are luckier than me LOL. I'm considering trying the Flat to Flab natural breast enhancement of Lucille. I know she was one of us before. But her book comprehends on the information in this forum, which I don't feel like searching through all of them because there are too many and I don't know which one to follow.

So Yeah, I've been trying to massage and I feel sore, but don't see any grow LOL. Hopefully this herb thing will work on me.

I was so thankful that many people actually grow their breast with herb. Because I read on many teen magazine, it says that there is no way you will enhance your breast naturally. So yeah, I really really hope it will work on me. LoL.

Hills
(Login Smallsad)
December 31 2008, 1:19 PM

i know i really hope it works too..well, i haven't started anything as of yet, the massage with olive oil yeah..but that's pretty much it right now..im still trying to choose between PM & wonderup, i don't know about wonder up though cuz i'll have to order it, as for PM im gonna try looking for it around here (canada)..
hmm yeahh we should stay in touchSmile

Genie
(Login Genie239)
December 31 2008, 6:59 PM

oh, how much is wonder up? I think I'm gonna try flat to flab program. A lot of people had result with it. Here is 1 preview from someone on the internet that I found:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-you-Really-I...ram-Review

Dionne
(Login Dionne.C)
December 31 2008, 10:17 PM

That article you're quoting is actually an advert. It's designed to sell copies of the book through clickbank. Who are these other people you claim were successful with Flat2Fab? I only ask because reading through this forum it doesn't seem very highly regarded anymore, as the book although still very useful in some ways is now a bit out of date.

Malandru
(Login Malandru)
January 1 2009, 8:02 AM

Hey Hills and Genie,
I'm also 18. =) I'm a 30C, which is a sister size to the 32B.
And to answer your question on whether 18 is too young, I've heard that age affects growth; that it's easier for someone who's 18 or in their 20s to achieve growth than someone who's a bit older.
I've heard evening primrose oil and saw palmetto work well, and I've also heard good things
about Wonderup. Most people say you need to have a lot of protein for these things to work well.

Hills
(Login Smallsad)
January 1 2009, 12:42 PM

heyy
hmmm..so i read PM isn't sold in Canada..i guess i'll have to try wonderup then.. i just dont know if i have that kind of money, does anyone know how much it costs in canadian dollars?
& hmm..so massaging with prim rose and takin saw palmetto pills is helpful eh?

Genie
(Login Genie239)
January 1 2009, 5:26 PM

I don't think I'll try any pills, maybe just a little cream (progesteron or something). I'll do more research.

Penny
(Login Penelope)
January 1 2009, 10:00 PM

I'm 18 too and have read mixed opinions about the age thing.

The main thing to me is that girls of 18 who have taken herbs for NBE don't seem to have ever come to any harm. On that basis I'm going ahead.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon