Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E

Massages
March 23 2006 at 11:52 AM anailz (Login anailz)

Hey ladies...

been reading up on massages and a few ladies say that it works... Is there an actual way to massage them? and can i start massaging my boobs with cocoa butter and vitamin e straight away ?

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Massages
March 23 2006, 5:50 PM

YES! you CAN start right now with just lotion, anything helps as long as you are just doing it.

It doesn't have to be with cocoa butter and vitamin e. Any massage is useful.

p.S. I have been massageing for a month with out doing anything else (tried to add fenugreek but was just to stinky only used it for 3 days) All I have used is EPO at night all by itself and Cocoa butter in the day all by itself.

Me AND my fiance can notice a difference. I really noticed after about 2 weeks into it. So yes, start doing it today!! Smile

Mel
(Login cemh20)
Vitamin E
March 23 2006, 8:46 PM

Hey ladies, sunset what difference did you notice using the cocoa butter? I found some info earlier that said cocoa butter use on the breasts can increase size if used frequently. The routine was to ensure the breasts were warm 1st so the butter will sink in easy & then apply in a massage until it has soaked in, then add more & massage until it has sunk in again. But it also said that if you stop using it the changes will be lost - HOWEVER! if you mix the butter with vitamin E, or even use vitamin E (in cream/liquid form) before or after massage the results can be sustained!! It may help! xxxx

Janie
(Login jpeters2)
March 23 2006, 9:27 PM

I have a small tub of Vit E Body Shp cream I had for Xmas ... I'll give it a go :-)

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Oh AWSOME
March 23 2006, 9:55 PM

I am so excited now!! So you are saying if I add Vitamin E to the cocoa butter that any "plumpness" will be kept even If I decide to discontinue NBE and cocoa butter?! how cool is that? I do have some vitamin E cream, maybe I could mix it with the cocoa butter?

Ok you asked what changes did I notice, sorry I was a little exited about that news..lol
After 2 weeks The sides of my boobs were plumper and then I noticed they started to have a nice crease under them I never had before. They look AND feel fuller, like there is more there and they look more rounded. SO Yes I use it everyday. One time I stopped useing it for like 3 days and used other lotion and YES the plumpness DISSAPEARED!! After starting back up after a few days it seemed to help and reapear again!! So now I will never stop using it ..lol I will definatlly experiment with the vitamin E cream now! THANK YOU!!

~Follow your heart-
Let your spirits lift you-
And then capture your dreams!
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 23 2006, 10:02 PM

That sounds great, my coconut butter lotion actually has vitamin E already in it, so that should do the job then, shouldn't it?
I am so excited now, I haven't really used the coconut butter any more on my boobs just because I use olive oil and Fennel at night and am not a big massager in the morning or during the day but I will definatly start doing it now.
Thanks for that info!
Lisa

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Vit E?
March 24 2006, 12:11 AM

mel, whats your source for this info? i think i read something simular a while ago but i just dismissed it cause i could never understand how vit E helped with NBE. thanks for sharing your info.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
mine has vitamin E
March 24 2006, 12:39 AM

in it too I think (I'll have to check again) but when I stopped using it I still wasnt as plump..so I dunno. Im just always gonna use it. 10 minutes out of my day would be worth it if I can keep it all..lol Smile

And I think Vitamin E is important in NBE only when EFA's are taken in a routine. It helps keep em from going rancid through out all over the body or something like that. I read about why its important, but cant remember it all right now. Vitamin E has tons of benifits any how, so it is usefull wether or not you do NBE I think. Smile

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Found the Vit E/Cocoa butter NBE site
March 24 2006, 5:35 AM

Found the Vit E/Cocoa butter NBE site

http://gauss.ffii.org/PatentView/EP1063961 thanks MEL, you're da bomb!!!

Fabby
(Login Fabby01)
March 24 2006, 6:03 AM

Thanks for the link. This is a really great article, I'm excited to start trying this. One question, this is going to sound so dumb... But is the "globe" of the breast basically the front where the nipples are found??

And what do you guys think, should the cocoa butter be applyed at a different time than Vit. E, one following the other, or mixed together?

Oh and do you guys think its still ok to massage with the boobie batter most of us use (fennugreek, fennel, EPO, etc.)??

Thanks.

Janie
(Login jpeters2)
March 24 2006, 9:05 AM

Am I reading it right and they want you to use 50gms cocoa butter and it takes 11 hours to absorb?????

Mel
(Login cemh20)
Vitamin E
March 24 2006, 3:27 PM

sorry for late reply! that's the info I found, I don't think you need to use that much cocoa butter at once, becuase according to that using vit E with it will keep the results, so you can do lots of massages and build it up - which i think would work better because I can't see a massage lasting that long will keep the results!!let's hope the vit E works!xxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
March 24 2006, 5:58 PM

hmm..I think this vitamin E cream/cocoa butter thing is an awsome "discovery"
I am glad you informed us on how to make the cocoa butter results stay.

I just wanted to say that "for me" the results do stay AS LONG AS I use the cocoa butter for massage AT LEAST 1 time a day. BUT if you go say a week without it--any plumness you gained from it will slowly (actually rather quickly) dissapear. And for me, AS SOON AS I started back up using it again about 2 days later I was back to the "plumper way " I was before.

And also I just wanted to mention that yes-I would still use the booby batters you all are using now. I would just use the batters at night and the cocoa butter in the day or something like that. You could even add the herbs INTO the cocoa butter That stuff absorbs super fast so it should work well.

But in my opinion I would still keep the current boobie batters you all have just try to maybe add a cocoa butter massage in at least 1 time a day.

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
WOW!! OK
March 24 2006, 6:45 PM

So I just read that web site and it's AMAZING!! I am so freekin' happy you ladies found it!!~~~~~~~~ ~~THANK YOU!!!~~~~~~

I will CERTAINLY use the Vitamin E either before, after or with the cocoa butter! I COULD JUST HUG YOU ALL!!!

Ok--Next I think there needs to be a seperate thread for this topic (Vitamine E/cocoa butter) Discovery. It may go un-noticed being listed under "massage" I would make the new thread, but I dont want to take any "glory" from the lady who found this info. So I just wanted to mention I think you should make a new thread on vitamin E can help keep results made by cocoa butter and then list that web site on there also. Smile

Thank you so much again!! See what can be accomplished when we all put our heads together?! ~~never underestimate the power of a woman!~~ hehehe

Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter.
March 24 2006 at 8:33 PM Mel (Login cemh20)

Hi everyone!
Here's a thread just for info. about massages with cocoa butter & vitamin E!!! the link for most info is here
http://gauss.ffii.org/PatentView/EP1063961
Basically we are already aware of the benefits of using cocoa butter to massage - plumpness & fullness I think were reported. However once massage is stopped the results are often lost.
So this news is a great help! The news is that using vitamin E will help to SUSTAIN those results, it can be used in cream form (some cocoa butter creams even contains vitamin E)and applied before or after massage - or even mixed with the cocoa butter.
Hope it helps ladies, good luck
xxxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
I am so glad
March 24 2006, 10:02 PM

that this was brought to our attentions. I have read the web site, and I am so excited about this!! Smile

I will definatley be using the vitamin E cream that I have along with the cocoa butter now!

And you know what it really makes so much sense. Think about it, Vitamin E helps fats running rancid through out the body first of all.

Secondly the breasts store the fat of the cocoa butter around the breast tissue. When you use NO vitamin E--results from cocoa butter dissapear.
My opinion of why that happens is because the fats of the cocoa butter run all over through your body leaving your boobs. When you reaply and reaply the cocoa butter all on its own-you are constantly putting the cocoa butter "fats" back into the breasts-SO they WILL stay plump IF YOU ALWAYS use it EVERYDAY.

WELL-by adding the Vitamin E cream to the whole thing-vitamin E PREVENTS the fats from the cocoa butter from leaving the breast area-therfore all plumpness will be SAVED! Thats my opinion on how it works anyway Smile

Also it speaks of the importance of massageing under the arms and between the boobs. AS WELL AS the boobs them self.

That web site claims that an A cup female can reach up to a B cup by this proceedure alone!!

What an awsome read and I cant thank you enough Mel for bringing this out into the open! I encourage the others to check this out. It may be just what is missing in some routines!!

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter.
March 24 2006, 10:29 PM

just think, it was only a few months a go when i started a few topics about cocoa butter and no one really paid much attention until you , sunset, was able to vouch for CB's effectivness. WOW !!!. and look, now we have expaned and discovered Vit E is linked to CB and sustaining growth. im really excited!!!

Now for Geramium and other essensial oil....
i noticed lucille used it in her Booby batter and a few other ladies claimed they used it and were getting sensations. one lady,Buffy on the beboard, has b/a pictures to proove that her routine which included Geramium helped her grow. there are other oils too. i will give you ladies the links to check out. Shakira(another beboard memeber) mixed a bunch of these oils together and found they helped increase her sensations.

http://beboard.proboards23.com/index.cgi...1142524636 (essenial oils thread)

http://beboard.proboards23.com/index.cgi...945&page=4 (Shakira)

http://beboard.proboards23.com/index.cgi...1075867632 (Lucy)

http://beboard.proboards23.com/index.cgi...1132508006 (buffy)

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
SugarQ
March 24 2006, 10:54 PM

I am so excited too! And yes I think sometimes it just takes more than 1 person to say "hey this works!" to catch the attention of other people.
This is so amazing, and I cant sit still since I read that article!..lol

I was telling my fiance about Mels discovery and he thinks it is so cool too.
I am starting the vitamin E cream with the CB TONIGHT! I cant wait to tell my mom about this too! She was amazed when I told her about the CB working. But I told her how I always have to use it~NOW we know how to KEEP the results!

And did you see that the web site you guys gave says that you can actually grow CUP SIZES this way!!?!! I didnt think that was possible, cause I think I have just roundness and plumpness but not growth. (I havent measured though since I began massages at all. I plan to wait till the 5th day of my period to measure of any "massage alone" growth)

So yeah, I know what you mean SugarQ this is an awsome find!

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

Mel
(Login cemh20)
Massage
March 24 2006, 11:59 PM

Sunset I just read your info about the chi massage - does it mean you should do the rotation 360 times?!! or in 360 degree motions?!! I'm starting the massage with cocoa butter & vit E tonight!! so i'll keep you all posted with any changes! best of luck to everyone! really hope this works as good as it sounds. xx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
360 TIMES
March 25 2006, 12:06 AM

I know it seems like a lot but it only takes about 5 minutes if you do em both at the same time. I do them seperatley using right hand for left boob and left hand for right boob. Its so much easier on the arms. And that way takes me 10 minutes.

And I will also be starting the vitamin E cocoa butter tonight.
Two wonderfull things happened today! I am so glad you found this info Mel.

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
oh yeah
March 25 2006, 12:07 AM

and I am also going to massage under the arm pit and in between to like that web site said. I'll do that after my normal massages Smile I hope that helps even more!

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

Mel
(Login cemh20)
Thanks
March 25 2006, 12:36 AM

Thank you! all you guys are soo much help - fountains of knowledge!!! lol. xxx

Mel
(no login)
lymph nodes/glands
March 25 2006, 12:50 AM

These are referred to in the other article, i've found this link with a great pic of where the glands are to help everone with their massages! xxx

mel
(Login cemh20)
More info!!
March 25 2006, 1:10 AM

Ok - link to diagram of lymph nodes to help with some of the key areas to massage - http://rt0028qa.eresmas.net/breast%20massage.htm
A quote - 'Breast massage - Breast massage for breast enhancement, especially when combined with breast enhancing lotions, serums or creams, as well as an oral herbal supplement, has probably shown the most promise. Contrary to most medical professionals, you will see several forums dedicated to natural breast enhancement where real, every day women share their experience, good and bad, successful and unsuccessful, with various methods and products.'
A website that's worth a read - http://www.natural-breast-guide.com/arti...ement.html
Not sure about this one, it's meant to be a massager for your breasts to stimulate growth -I guess in effect we are doing the same thing with the Chi massage, moving the muscles around - they explain the growth in the same way people build arm & leg muscles through exercise - as you can't exercise your breasts massage works similarly, here's the link if anyone fancies a look anyway -
http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/s...lcome-null
Hope all this helps! Just done my first massage, i'm going to be very impatient the next 1 or 2 weeks to see if there's a difference. I haven't told my boyfriend so hopefully if he makes a comment I'll know it's working!!
xxxxx

mel
(Login cemh20)
One last thing
March 25 2006, 1:21 AM

Just one last thing before i get some sleep!! The cocoa butter I have got is 'Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula' & it is with vitamin E (hopefully will help it all being mixed in together!!!). And they sell the same stuff with the normal smell & one that is 'Fragrance Free', so just incase someone doesn't like the smelliness!I also have Vitamin E body lotion from body shop & that has a slight smell - but a nice one!!
Night all
xxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Mel
March 25 2006, 2:26 AM

I'm definatley gonna check the first web site you gave about where the lymph nodes are located, that would be use full, so thanks! Smile

And that Palmers CB lotion must be good stuff cause every web site I see about CB talks about that brand Smile

And I think my CB lotion and Vitamin E both smell very nice. I massaged with them both just a while ago too. Lets see what happens! Smile

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
sunset,s web suggestion????
March 25 2006, 6:39 AM

dear all I just purchesed palmers cocoa butter in the tub as this is the purest one of all of them and got vitamin E caps which i am melting in my hand together with the cocoa butter which is a harder texture !st time I also added fenugreek and yes stank the house out but hey I felt and still feel great ! it,s my first trip to my C cups today and im determined to have a great jourmey !!! NOW WHERE IS THE WEB SITE that sunset talks about finding out about this cream please love jelly.....

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
found it
March 25 2006, 7:33 AM

ok i just found it under massage cheers jelly

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Breast Massage echnique
March 25 2006, 12:32 PM

I wanted to share this massage with you, I have been using it for quite a while but I could never find the website again where I got the method from, but after long searching I found it again.
The site is for some kind of boob firming cream that contains PM, don't worry, I am not advertising or anything, it is the massage instructions below that I am interested in. Step one really makes a difference I think and I always do all the four steps before starting the chi massage and I believe it really has helped with growth.
Just ignore the top part of the page.

http://proven.virtualave.net/bustserum.html

I hope this is useful for at least some of you,
take care girls and fast growing,
Lisa

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
March 25 2006, 1:24 PM

Wow, I'll be picking up some Vitamin E today... great info, thanks!

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Lisa
March 25 2006, 9:57 PM

I am definatley gonna check that out.
Last night after Mels news of the vitamin E w/ the cocoa butter I read the web site and picked up a few tips there. About not only massageing the boob its self but under the arm pit-between boobs and under them as well.

I tryed this last night and will continue to do this and hopefully it helps even more. I am excited to see the web site you gave for any more pointers too-thanks!

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 25 2006, 11:01 PM

Sunset I read about you taking the what is it, Red Clover? I am tired again, so my memory doesn't really work so well, but you said you experienced pains three hours after taking them, that is amazing, I never heard anyone report pains that quickly, especially since it is during your period too, so way to go girl, that sounds like you might be starting to grow already, fingers crossed!
I read that article too and I somehow have always massaged under my armpits, the sides of my boobs and in between automatically, maybe because they are so tiny so I try to cover the whole area, and also there isn't that much tissue in the way to prevent me going over the actual boob. :-) I read somewhere to do this just for general breast health, you know, massaging all the lymph nodes so the fluid can flow properly.
I hope that the link I gave is useful for you, I think it really helps because I believe it stimulates the glands or something. Also I am too lazy to count to the 360 rotations of the Chi Massage so this has always been given me the feeling that I massaged already properly so I just do as many rotations as I can for five or ten minutes afterwards without feeling guilty if I don't do as many. :-)
I wish you all the success with your routine, I think you are so much more prepared and further going already than I was to start with and I think that this will really help you during your routine.
Take care,
Lisa

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
*hugs*
March 25 2006, 11:10 PM

Thanks Lisa. I know I couldnt believe it either how "something" surely gave me pains weather it be the red clover or the cocoa butter/vitamin E thing I really dont know.

My right boob has been extremely sore for the past 3 days. I mean it doesnt hurt bad till I massage it and if I move it a certain way IT REALLY hurts.
I feel no unusuall lumpiness there, but man it hurt real bad. I thing maybe something in there is swelling. Thats kinda how its felt. Im keepin tabs on it for any thing unusuall, but so far its only if I rub it on a certain area and thats all. Its really wierd, but I aint to worried at this point. And as I said it happened before I ever started the red clover.

And its not the boob that had the most pains either that was my left one. But my right one is the painfull one if i massage it in a certain area.
I dunno..lol

But I am reall glad to have equal pains in them now since I started herbs.
They have been off and on all day today also Smile

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

BJ
(Login SmallGurl)
EVE MEMBERS
Palmer's Bust Firming Massage Cream
March 26 2006, 3:28 AM

With all the excitement about the cocoa butter and vitamin E, I decided I wanted to try it and today while grocery shopping I found a "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E Bust Firming Massage Cream". I was going to buy a cocoa butter lotion and some vitamin E oil, but I was excited to find this one. It is a cream that smoothes on like a gel?? Hope it works well. I really love my WU cream and it has the herbs in it too, but I'm going to try this in addition. I'm so excited because I have been getting sharp pains all day today!!

vivian
(no login)
using vitamin E pills?
March 26 2006, 3:49 AM

Today is the first day I started doing this, but I took some of those oil capsule Vitamin E pills (the kind you swallow for nutritional supplements) and mixed it with my shea butter and cocao butter moisturizer...has anyone tried that? Any result? Btw, thanks for all the massage advice especially sunset!

vivian
(no login)
March 26 2006, 3:53 AM

"This is a little bit late in beginning [the woman was aged thirty-two] but if there is the massage of the mammary glands with cocoa butter-not on the breast itself, but under the arm and lower and in the area between the breastyou can get 'em as big or as little as you wish."

This is what the first website said - does that mean you shouldn't massage on your boobs??? Or should you do a combination of the Chi massage and also do the underarm/cleavage thing that they mention here?

=S confused!!

vivian
(Login vivi13)
How long after do you need to put Vit E?
March 26 2006, 4:24 AM

Hmm..does anyone know if you need to keep putting vitamin E on, even after you stop massaging with Cocoa Butter - ie. you've reached your goal, and now you want to stop. Like, will your increase eventually go away without new applications of Vitamin E?

vivian
(Login vivi13)
Eating Vitamin E?
March 26 2006, 4:25 AM

What about if you eat vitamin E pills? Anyone know if that will help? Btw, where do you find all this great info?! Hehe...bear with the newbie's questions here...thanks! =D

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
March 26 2006, 4:37 AM

BJ!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT??!!! I want some!..lol That is so exciting!
I didnt know they had an actual bust enlarging cocoa butter/vitamin E mix stuff!! Thats great!

And Vivian supposedly yes once you are done you are done. The vitamin E is supposed to help maintain it all while you are using cocoa butter that way when/if you stop all growth till that point will be kept. Just to be safe though, I will take 5 minutes out of my day for the rest of my life if it means I can have a B cup..lol Smile

I actually posted the whole article on the "general reference" page for everyone. Go to the top of this page once you click off here and at the top right hand corner click on "other resorces" it'll take you to a new page.
Scroll down a bit an click on "general references" the topic you will see says cocoa butter/vitamin E to enlarge breasts. Click on that and I pasted the whole article there. Or if you want the actuall web site it is
http://gauss.ffii.org/patentview/EP1063961

~Follow your heart-
*Sunset*

BJ
(Login SmallGurl)
EVE MEMBERS
March 26 2006, 4:54 AM

Sunset, I found it at Wal-Mart. It was with the other Palmer cocoa butter things but it was the last one left. It was a couple dollars more than the regular Palmer's but I got so excited when I saw it said "Bust firming massage cream" lol. I used it after I got home from shopping for a couple of minutes and they did feel nice after. I have been getting sharp pains all day (YAY!) Maybe my growing has actually started.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
WalMart?!
March 26 2006, 7:03 PM

No WAY!! I'll have to look for that next time! My gosh BJ this is so exciting Smile Thanks for replying to my question.

And I am glad you been getting tingles today! Thats awsome!

Cocoa butter and vit E
April 14 2006 at 6:08 AM Darisha (Login Darisha)

Just wanting to know if it makes any difference what strength vit E to get for boobie batter. I am going to add a vit E capsule to cocoa butter but there are different strengths eg. 100iu, 250iu, 500iu etc. Or do you have other suggestions altogether. I was also considering getting wheatgerm oil instead of vit E cap as I know wheatgerm is a high natural source of vit E. What do you think?
Darisha

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
hello
April 15 2006, 6:30 AM

The web site that all the CB/Vit E info came from suggests this:

It is the applicant's experience at the age of 35 that the application of approximately 400mg of Vitamin E was satisfactory to sustain the breast size augmented by the application to the breast and absorption by the breast, of approximately 7g of cocoa butter. Therefore, giving a proportion of cocoa butter to Vitamin E of about 18:1. It has been found by the applicant that subsequent applications of cocoa butter and Vitamin E to the breast further augmented and sustained the breast in size and that at no time did the augmented breast size reduce again in size from one application sitting to the next. It has been found that simply smearing the Vitamin E to the breast area without the use of gentle rubbing to aid in the absorption of the Vitamin E is also sufficient to sustain the size of the breast augmented by the application of cocoa butter.

~To read the whole article go to "other resources" and then to "general Information" you can find it there.

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
*Sunset*

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
oops ..
April 15 2006, 6:31 AM

I ment to say "general references" not general information.

*Sunset*

Darisha
(Login Darisha)
Re: Cocoa butter and vit E
April 15 2006, 7:56 AM

Thanks for that Sunset. I did read that article but Vit E isn't measured in mg that I have seen anyway. I am in Australia and all the Vit E capsules in retail stores here are measured in IU (that is international units). I was hoping someone new the conversion of 400mg in IU because getting the right ratio with the cocoa butter is important isn't it?
Darisha

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
iu and mg
April 15 2006, 12:52 PM

Darisha, here is a website where you can calculate the mg's in iu, specifically for vitamin E.

http://getyoure.com/iu/?mnItemNumber=1487

Take care,
Lisa

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
Question
April 15 2006, 1:01 PM

If I did the calculation correctly, if you need 400mg of vit E, the it converts to 888.888 I.U. It seems like a lot of vit E. Is that much vit E safe when applying it directly to the skin (since I know that a higher concentration of whatever you're applying to the skin gets absorbed by your body than taking it orally)?

Also, is it 400mg for each breast or together? I hate to get technical, but I'm just trying to clarify. I've been using way to little vit E I think!!!!

Thanks for any inputs!!!

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
April 15 2006, 1:20 PM

Right or wrong for the cocoa butter/vitamin E ratio, I use 28,000ui of Jamieson's Vitamin E Oil. It comes in a jar with a plastic spatula type thing, and I just put on a blob after my cocoa butter massage. It says right on the bottle to massage on to the skin, even mentions that it can be used post breast augmentation, I'm assuming to help with stretch marks. Anyway, I guess that means that amount for sure is okay to use on the skin, specifically the boobies.

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
April 15 2006, 1:29 PM

For those intrested, here's a link to the 28,000ui oil I use...

http://www.jamiesonvitamins.com/product_item.asp?id=61

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
April 15 2006, 3:58 PM

yeah I wouldnt be to technical with the exact amount. Personally I use just enough CB to get me through the 360 rotations on each breast, and then I apply the Vit E cream just in a thin layer over them afterwards. Just a little vit E on my finger tips. So far I dont look like I have lost plumpness.

*Sunset*

katarina
(Login Katarinasweden)
butter
April 15 2006, 4:18 PM

Hi
if the vitamin E holds the fat of the coacao butter and therefor increases breastsize...wouldn't just average butter do the trick combined with vit e? just thinking since I can't find cocao butter in my store..

Sunset
(no login)
April 16 2006, 5:54 AM

I wondered the same thing actually. I dont know how well regular better would absorb, plus isnt real butter kinda unheathy? I dont know, just asking. Good questoin though, I would also be courouse in finding out.

katarina
(no login)
try it
April 16 2006, 9:20 AM

I think cocoa butter and regular butter is about the same when it comes to unhealthy...anyway I'll try it and let you know.

Sunset
(no login)
April 17 2006, 1:26 AM

Im going to stick with the cocoa butter but please let us know how regular butter works for you! Smile

Katarina
(no login)
April 17 2006, 8:52 AM

I've done it for 2 days now and I gotta say it's deliciously nice lol
have seen about one centimeter difference. Gonna keep it up Smile Smile

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Katarina
April 17 2006, 8:19 PM

you tried what? The regular butter or the Cocoa Butter?
Either way I am happy it is working for you! Keep it up Smile

Vitamin e?
February 7 2007 at 9:46 PM Kiran (Login Kiran07)

Can someone please tell me if vit e is useful in nbe? and whats its used for? i heard it helps maintain your growth, is this true?

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
Re: Vitamin e?
February 7 2007, 10:19 PM

I've read here that it's said that vitamin e along with the cocoa butter massages helps retain the growth from the cocoa butter.

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 7 2007, 10:26 PM

I've read the same and have been wondering why this would be the case. Since vitamin E is fat-soluble, able to accumulate in fat cells for longer periods of time, maybe it 'traps' the cocoa butter and carries it in for storage, too?

Hmm, that sounds really unscientific once I put it in writing, lol. No idea how else to explain it. Smile

Sally Anne
(sally.anne)
February 7 2007, 10:35 PM

What exactly is cocoa butter anyway?

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Cocoa butter: what exactly is cocoa butter anyway?
April 20 2007, 10:43 AM

It's vegetable fat taken from the cocoa bean.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Jennelle would be correct
April 20 2007, 3:14 PM

Cocoa butter
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cocoa butter, also called theobroma oil, is the edible natural fat of the cacao bean, extracted during the process of making chocolate and cocoa powder. Cocoa butter has only a mild chocolate flavor and aroma. It is the only cacao component used in the confection called white chocolate.

Cocoa butter is one of the ingredients used to make real chocolate. It has a melting point of around 34 to 38 degrees Celsius (93 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit), rendering chocolate a solid at room temperature that readily melts once inside the mouth.

Cocoa butter is one of the most stable fats known, containing natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity and give it a storage life of two to five years. It is used for its smooth texture in various foods (including chocolate), as well as in cosmetics, skin care products, and soaps and was used as an excipient in rectal suppositories.

LL
(Login Lillea)
May 7 2007, 10:43 PM

I think that Teresina may be right. I think that I read that somewhere.

Maybe vitamin E should be used in other massage mixes too!

Kiran
(Login Kiran07)
May 7 2007, 11:28 PM

Yep thats what i was thinking...

im using wonderup and was thinking id apply vit e afterwards... u learn something new every day hey..ecsp on this site Big Grin

PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006 at 12:03 AM
Sunset (Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS

Thank you for checkin this out, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Ok-so heres the deal, I went to WalMart today and bought some Palmers Cocoa butter OIL (with Vitamin E). I know some of you are using the oil and NOT the lotion, so I thought I would get this thinking it would penetrate deeper into the skin.

I was so happy walkin outta that WalMart thinkin "cool I cant wait to try this stuff tonight" right?

Well, as I was driving home I got to thinking about how the cocoa butter actually works enlarging the boobies. The fat from the BUTTER soaks into the skin and it stores the FAT from it into our boobs. Ok, and the vitamin E keeps the fat right there in the boobs.

WELL.......Ok , so I got the OIL(cocoa butter seed oil) NOT the BUTTER.
NOW, I am thinking HOW can the OIL store/contain FAT? The BUTTER does contain and store the fat, but would the cocoa butter seed OIL have fat in it too even store? SO, Did I do a good thing in buying this oil I am wondering? Would the lotion/butter be better for this? I just thought about this on the way home.

So, my question to those of you who ARE using the OIL form-how is it working?
Do you get pains/tingles and have you noticed any "plumpness" from using it at all?

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ANY RESPONSES/IDEAS/OPINIONS!!!!!

Edwina
(Login Edwina)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006, 12:09 AM

It's fine so long as it contains the all important vitamin e. The form of the cocoa doesn't matter.

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006, 12:10 AM

Hi Sunset
Because the cocoa butter is melted down still same stuff. and minarel oil is added to it. and there is an ingredient to keep the oil from harding. I use all kinds of different oils in my massage practice and oils are alot purer than lotions Smile just like extracts are more potant than capsules. Hope this helped sunset or I can go through some of my old books and notes to make it a little more clear. Lisaxxxx

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
oopppps
April 27 2006, 12:31 AM

Sorry Sunset thats sesame oil and saflower oil soy bean oil not mineral oil. Smile Lisaxxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
SAME THING?
April 27 2006, 12:33 AM

Thanks Lisa, Ok so are you saying the oil IS the butter, Just melted a melted form of it? I thought that the oil and butter came from two different parts of the tree; being two different things. So are you SURE they ARE the same thing?

Please dont think I dont believe you or that Im arguing, I just really dont know. And I appreciate ALL your help.

Now my CB oil does not contain mineral oil, I made sure it did not contain it, because of absorbing better with out it. It does have different herbs in though like Safflower seed oil, coconut oil, Vit E..ect..

So will this oil store fat like the butter does? Its the same thing just melted down with ingredients that prevent it from turning solid? Am I understanding you correctly?
Sorry for all the questions, but thank you so MUCH for the help!!

And if any of you are using it I would still like to hear from you all as well on how its working for you. Thanks ladies!

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Ok Good..lol
April 27 2006, 12:34 AM

I was just tpying when you were, and yeah that confused me a bit..mine has both of those in it Big Grin

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
All of those in it
April 27 2006, 12:35 AM

Oops..I goofed too, I ment all not "both" lol

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
lol
April 27 2006, 12:38 AM

Ya I'm sure it's the same thing just has additives to make it an oily substance. I will go through some of my old books and notes tonight Smile to see if there is a better way to explain it. Lisaxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Lisa!
April 27 2006, 12:40 AM

I feel much better now knowing its the same thing and still store fat to my little boobies! Smile Thanks A lot!

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
No Problem Smile
April 27 2006, 12:42 AM

Just let me know if you need more info. I will look tonight and post it on the general resourse page. Keep Smilen Sunset Tongue Lisaxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Lisa
April 27 2006, 2:52 AM

that would be great if you could that.

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Kay Smile
April 27 2006, 3:01 AM

I will get workin on it tonight and get posted asap. Smile it might take a day or two. kinda busy with 4 kids and husband. will try really hard.
Lisaxxxx

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
oh ya
April 27 2006, 3:03 AM

I do use both though. take a look at my program see what you think Smile
Lisaxxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
OK
April 27 2006, 3:05 AM

I'll check out your program right now! Smile
And dont feel pressured about posting all the info, take your time and its no hurry. I of all people know what its like being busy and feeling like your always in a hurry.

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
To butter or not to butter
April 27 2006, 4:05 AM

good question sunset, i've found the different forms and packaging with the Palmers range a little confusing too.

After reading all the ingredients on the labels of the lotions, oils & butter etc etc. I went for the cocoa butter in solid form. Can you take a trip to Walmart and spend a couple of moments comparing the labels? Remembering also that the ingredients are listed in order of quantity. Perhaps you don't want all the "extra's" contained in the lotion, rubbed into your growing assets.

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Sunset
April 27 2006, 8:21 AM

Hi everybody!
I'm using Cocoa butter too. But I don't know what is the difference between cocoa butter and cocoa seed butter. I'm using only cocoa butter. Also I mix it with vitamin e in which is in a small bottle that is used for injector. In first days I felt litle tingles and my breasts were tender. Then I gave aup taking all of herbs for a week but went on doing massage with cocoa butter only. After a couple of days I gave up the herbs, I didn't feel tingles. So my mind was confused. Which one have been caused to tingles? I think herbs are really effective but I'm still doing massage with cocoa butter. I hope it works too.
Now I'm applying Eve's program with some extra herbs and cocoa butter massage. And I'm applying TigerLily's massage technique.
Love you.
Smile

Sunset
(no login)
Thanks Ladies
April 27 2006, 2:39 PM

so I checked the back of the bottle on the oil I bought and read all the other stuff about it, not just the ingredients.

Well from what it says Lisa would be correct that it is (the oil) the same thing as the lotion. (minus the mineral oil) so the butter/oil are the same thing-one is just a melted down version I guess.

Oh yeah, and my Lotion, well on its ingredients it also says cococa butter seed. SO it must be the same thing.

Thank you all for the help and responses Smile

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
April 27 2006, 8:41 PM

Cocoa seed oil and cocoa butter are different names for the same thing, also known as theobroma oil.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thank you Molly
April 27 2006, 9:13 PM

for also letting me know this. After I actually "read" my bottles and compaired I figured this out..lol Lisa aslo said they are same and now you, SO I feel MUCH better about my purchase! Thank you BOTH!

heather
(no login)
April 29 2006, 8:51 PM

oil and butter are the same thing... almost

oil is liquid at room temp because it is unsaturated... meaning their are kinks in the fatty acid chains that are attached to the hydrophillic head. butter or fat is solid at room temp b/c it lacks kinks in the tail which allow the chains to bind making is solid or it doesn't have as many kinks.
all and all i would say it probably does what it needs to do in either form.

Cocoa Butter
April 11 2006 at 10:40 PM
Janie (Login jpeters2)

Hi Everyone,

How much cocoa butter and vitamin e are you using for your massage? I don't know if I'm using enough :-(

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Cocoa Butter
April 12 2006, 12:17 AM

I use about the size of a quarter of cocobutter and vit E. Then I add fenugreek extract. Hope that helps. Smile

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 12:58 AM

Does cocoa butter soak into your skin well? I only use a small amount (probalby less than an 1/8 teaspoon) and it never seems to soak into my skin. Therefore, I only use it at night (when I don't care if my nightshirt gets wet). I would like to use it in the morning as well, but I don't want a wet bra or shirt. Any suggestions?

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 1:34 AM

The cocoa butter I use absorbs very fast and wholy. I never feel greasy after wards and I have no problem with it staining my shirt.

As far as how much-personally I just squirt a little on to my hand and rub it in, when thats absorbed I squirt a little more (probably squirt it out about 5 times or so for each breast-to get me through the whole massage session.) If I had to guess how much I would say about the size of a 1/2 dollar for each breast.

And Surf-if you add any herb extracts to the CB, that does make it runnier and seems like it doesnt absorbe as quickly. At least for me it didnt seem to. Perhaps you can use the CB plain in the morning and then add herbs to what ever base you use at night. That might help Smile

Kim
(Login hzbknp)
April 12 2006, 1:48 AM

I use the brand Palmers and it soaks in nicely.
Has a nice scent and is not greasy.

BJ
(Login SmallGurl)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 4:56 AM

I have Palmers bust enhancing massage cream and also palmers cocoa butter w/ vitamin E in the tub. The BE massage cream is more like a gel and absorbs pretty fast but the one in the tub is more greasy and I could rub for quite a while and still feel a little greasy. I have tried both and sometimes I use both, but I use my WU cream first. I don't ever have a problem though with it getting my shirts all wet or greasy, or my bra. I just massage for about 5 minutes, adding more if I start to get dry. HTH!

Janie
(Login jpeters2)
April 12 2006, 10:48 AM

Thanks girls. I use Palmer's and I suppose probably abput 1/3 teaspoon per boob. It takes a while to all go but lasts the massage. I just wasn't sure if there was any set amount etc. that works better. It seems to be a personal thing :-)

Arialle
(no login)
April 12 2006, 12:43 PM

I use body shop. It's not pure cocoa butter, but it does soak in well Smile

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 2:25 PM

I use Body Shop too, and I find that it's pretty thick for the first 30 seconds, then it's almost like it melts and get's nice and slippery.

As for the amount, I just put on a blob about the size of the tip of my finger. After that's rubbed in I add a dime sized amount of vitamin e oil.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
new here this may be a dumb question
April 18 2006, 1:41 AM

was just browsing breast enlargement sites and came accross this one k, heres my question are you saying cocoa butter and vitiman e enlarges your breast? or does it just help when your taken herbs to enlare your breast.

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
Lisa
April 18 2006, 1:48 AM

You can go to the General Reference Page-There it tells you about the cocoa butter.
Just go to other resources at the top of the main forum,then scroll down alittle until you find general reference page.

: ) KEEP SMILIN'!

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
thank you
April 18 2006, 1:56 AM

ThanksSmile I am so excited to find other people to talk to. ha ha my husband thinks I'm out of my mind trying to make my breast bigger. finally people who can relate.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Lisa
April 18 2006, 4:18 PM

welcome to the forum! And I just want to tell you first hand it DOES work.
I love this stuff and it will always be a part of my routine!! Smile

And MK3 is right there is a whole article on it on the general resources page, please read it, it is a great article! Smile

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
This is great!
April 18 2006, 5:59 PM

Just read the artical last night night... I was so excited bout it. I have been looking for years for something I had heard about herbs and everybody said nooo way are they going to do anything for you. and finally I thought forget them I'm doin it anyway. I'm 38 yrs young have 4 kids never really did have any boobs it was like I grew up but somthing forgot bout my breast I'm noy kidding never had growing pains never even looked liked I was starting to develope my chest looks like a 9 yr olds. I just started taken fenugreek 1240 mg 3 times a day and will start with cocoa massage tonight. 1 question should I wait till my period to start this?

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 18 2006, 6:11 PM

oh yeah also heard some herbs cause you to gain weight wouldnt mind that either have 4 vey active kids ages 16 11 7 & 3 my 3 yr old really keeps me on my toes. could use a few extra pounds Smile Smile

Sarah
(Login LittleSweetFreak)
April 18 2006, 7:45 PM

Hey I noticed a lot of you are using Cocoa butter and I just happen to have some sitting in my bathroom that I never thought to use. I was just wondering if you think using something like Palmers brand, which already has vitmain E in it, is as effective as using pure cocoa butter mixed with a lotion of pure vitamin e? I really want to start this whole thing in the summer and want to do it best. Thanks!

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
Sarah
April 18 2006, 9:32 PM

I think using Palmers C/B with Vitamin E will be good.As a matter of fact,I think Sunset was or still is using The Palmers,and she did fine.
Good Luck !

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Hi ladies
April 19 2006, 3:06 AM

Lisa- I now what you mean my boobs are like a 9 year olds to and i am 25!
I am starting to like them more and more though. I feel more confident of them, even though they are still small, I am learning to love them for what they are. SO that is really nice. (I think all this focus on them and positive thinking is helping me like them more. Plus they are a bit fuller too Smile

Yes fenugreek is an appitite stimulant and can cause you to feel hungry more often (it hasnt affected me in that way though) but it has others. (made them hugrier) And of course adding wieght can help add boobage, so maybe that is good you dont mind gaining a little wieght.

I am glad that you read the article and despite what you have been told about herbs I am glad you are going to give it a go. When your boobs grow all your friends will believe you then..lol They'll wanna know what you took and exactly what you did..hehehe Oh yeah, I think it makes more sence to wait for your period and in the week or two before hand, prep your body so its ready to take on these herbs. (this is important)you want to ride your self of excess hormones and open your receptor sites. to do this you can use either progesterone cream or milk thistle. The Prog. cream can be used for the week before your period, or up untill (which ever comes first.) The milk thistle comes in capsule form and can be taken up to 2 weeks before your period.

This being said LOTS of ladies here DID NOT wait for their periods and they DID grow. SO that tells me you dont nessisarily HAVE to wait to get results. Starting on your period just ensures you are working WITH your NATURAL hormones. Either way I would at least wait a week and prep your body for the task ahead by using either of the 2 methods I mentioned above.Good luck Lisa and keep us posted!

COCOA BUUTER THAT CONTAINS VITAMIN E
Personally I am not using the palmers at the moment. The brand I am using is by Sauve it does not have vit E in it. SO I add vit E CREAM to the breasts afterwards. When I run out of the kind I am using now I am gonna try the palmers next mostly cause I hear so much about that brand and it smells so nice! Smile

DO I think the vitamin E IN the lotion already would be enough?
Probably. The ratio of cocoa butter to vit E is said to be 18:1
So as you can tell it shouldnt take much vit E to keep the results perminant.
Maybe just try to make sure there isnt to many other ingredients in it. Try to get mainly the CB/Vit E for most of the ingredients.

If your lotion has TONS of other ingredients besides the CB/Vit E then I would probably follow up with vit E cream or an oral dose just to be safe.
Hope that helps.

*Sunset*

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
SUNSET
April 19 2006, 10:03 AM

Sorry sunset for thinking you were using Palmers.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 19 2006, 4:36 PM

thanks sunset for the encouragementSmile ya I will be laughing all the way to victoria secrets. Im going to start prepin myself tonight my period isnt to far off. And WOW to Eve good jobSmile and to stick with it for 18 months!!! now thats commitment hope I can stick with it.

cocoa butter not absorbing well
October 26 2006 at 2:20 AM dandelion1 (Login dandelion1)

hello!

i'vw been using cocoa butter and vitamin e for a while and i'm not seeing any results, yet i've read posts that most women at least see an added fullness. so maybe its because my cocoa butter isn't absorbing well- it's greasy and it ends up rubbing off on my bra. i'm using Karite 3% cocoa butter 2x day, and sometimes 100% (in cream/oil form i do not need to heat it up) from Jason - but i don't use this often as it reaaly doesn't absorb because it's so oily. Can anybody suggest a good brand that abosorbs quickly? preferably with at least 3% cocoa......

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: cocoa butter not absorbing well
October 26 2006, 5:18 PM

I use 100% pure cocoa butter. It's made by NOW and comes in a tub. It is hard and needs to be melted down. I use it mainly at night. After my massage, I spread it all over my breast area (under arms, under breasts, on top of breasts, and way above my breasts). Then I put a shirt on and use my heating bag (bag that has corn in it that I heat in the microwave, no higher that 110 degrees). This process is very messy. That's why I really only do it at night. However, Palmers makes a breast firming cream (I have the full name on my Program Page) with cocoa butter and vitamin e. It absorbs quickly into your skin after doing a massage. It works great if you need to immedately put on a bra after your massage. I can usually find it at my local WalMart. It comes in a tube, not a tub or bottle. I hope this helps!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
October 26 2006, 5:21 PM

I referred to the below cream on Aug 17, on my Personal Page. I just couln't think of the entire name when I posted previously. I hope this helps!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Bust Firming Massage Cream.

danelion
(Login dandelion1)
October 26 2006, 7:35 PM

thanks i will try that brand next (i'm finished mine now). do you find that the heating pad affects the absorbancy, or does your cocoa butter (100%) get absorbed in your t-shirt? I have 100% cocoa butter that is in oil form and even if i try to massage to get it to penetrate easier for 20 minutes, even 40 minutes sometimes, i feel as if NONE has been absorbed. After 40 minutes i give up and wipe it off (not with water, just a dry clothed). I've read about scientific experiments in which 50mg of cocoa butter needs to be absorbed by each breast for an a-cup to become a b-cup, and that vitamin e is necessary to keep the gain (or the breast will go back to an a-cup), because the cocoa butter mimicks body fat in the sense that the fat cells will enlarge (and possibly split). 50 mg of pure cocoa butter is A LOT!!! i cant get 5 mg to absorb in one sitting because its so oily!!! appartently it takes 19 hours of massage for 50mg to be absorbed in each - but honestly i don't know how thats possible.
i'll try to find where i found this experiment and i'll post the link

thanks surf!

dandelion1
(Login dandelion1)
found the site
October 26 2006, 7:52 PM

after a lot of search i found the site, hers the link
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdes?IDX=EP10...=EP1063961

its interesting because this site is not trying to promote a brand or sell anything at all, its really just a research. If you want to see the origninal pdf format it is available, and the research was done in 1998; a bit old but cocoa butter is cocoa butter right?

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
October 26 2006, 8:59 PM

Wow, what a cool article! Thanks so much for the link! Considering my age, 42, it could take me 42.8 hours to absorb the needed 50!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Oh well, I've been doing NBE for almost 8 months now...what's a few more hours!?!?!?

By morning, all the cocoa butter has been absorbed. I'm sure some gets absorbed into my shirt, but my shirt isn't completely oily or anything like that in the morning. So, I really don't know how much gets absorbed into my boobs. However, the article reminded me of something that I read on this forum ages ago. It mentioned using heat PRIOR to applying the cocoa butter. I think I'll start doing that to see if it makes a difference!

Thanks again for the interesting link!

Holly
(Login Holly34)
October 26 2006, 9:24 PM

I'm not so convinced with that article. We saw that article back in March and I have been massaging it faithfully since then at least twice a day and there has not even been a slight change. I don't think it works for everyone...at least not in my case. I know some have said they have had success with it but massaging alone has been successful for some too.

dandelion1
(Login dandelion1)
October 26 2006, 9:35 PM

if the cocoa butter you are using does not seem to be producing results you can always switch to another brand. And verify the % of actual cocoa seeds; some creams call themselves 'cocoa butter' but contain less than 1% of it. I've created my own cream today consisting of 40% cocoa butter (40% of the cream is formed with 100% cocoa oil) 30% vitamin e and 30% regular lotion (Aveeno positively smooth).
This should help with the absorbancy and at least i'll get more cocoa butter than in an already mixed product. My goal is to able to massage to total absorbancy.

i'll let you know how it goes!!!

Any lasting results from cocoa butter massage?
August 1 2006 at 11:01 PM indianna (Login indiana22)

Hey everyone!
A couple of months ago a cocoa butter craze happened on this forum. Debates were carried out about which brand was the best and there was even a mineral oil scare! I did the massages for a couple of weeks, but stopped as I was using brava and did not want to risk doing both at the same time. Just wondering if anyone is still doing the cocoa butter massages and has noticed any real , lasting results?

Holly
(no login)
Cocoa Butter
August 2 2006, 2:15 PM

I have been massaging with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E since March and I have not seen any results. I have tried several different brands, Palmers, 100% pure Cocoa Butter and now organic cocoa butter with borage and shea. I massage every morning for about 10 minutes and every evening for at least a half hour. I am 35 so I guess it will take longer but not to see even a slight change makes me think it doesn't work for everyone.

4pomegranate
(Login 4pomegranate)
Re: Any lasting results from cocoa butter massage?
August 3 2006, 3:14 AM

I hope Sunset doesn't mind me quoting her, but I came across this in the newbie thread:

"You might as well call me the "massage" Spammer of the board..hehehe, cause I always remind everyone how important it is and I love to talk about how I discovered by accident that cocoa butter really helped "plump" me up! I swear by it now and use it all the time for massage. There are other great things to use as well, but for me this will be a must have keeper for all times!"

I personally, would like to know if there are any others on this site that cocoa butter massage has worked for.

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
August 3 2006, 4:27 AM

I did messages only with cocobutter for a month and grew more then half an inch. I have been on NBE for about 4 months now (although in the past month Ive slacked a lot) and I havent lost anything yet. SO as far as it having lasting results, I dont think anyone here has done it long enough to really know?

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)
August 8 2006, 8:13 AM

I'm surprised you didn't get more response to this question, because as you say cocoa butter was all the rage here a short time ago. I can only assume that it didn't prove to be very successful in most cases.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
August 8 2006, 8:29 AM

i have been doing massage with several creams having cocoa butter in it and vit E but few days ago started with pure cocoa butter and vit E only and...i don't really know... could be my imagination but from time to time they seem slightly bigger but then again not. So i do that rather often now (3-4 times a day) since at home and on holiday. I remember thinking yeasterday WOW if i continue like this for some month i will definately be bigger.

There was one day that i had clear tingles for a moment and some itchiness from time to time, but i also drink fenneltea once a day.

I must admit i have very small ones AAA probably and will start the herbs as soon my periods start.

I also read on the BeBoard that it's not recommended to do cocoa butter with herbs, don't know why but it's said to inhibit the growth somehow.

So, i don't really know if it works or not. It will take a bit more time to say that.

But i will let you know.
FIngers crossed Smile

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
August 8 2006, 10:43 AM

I have only used coco butter for 2 days, i also mix it with mirifen breast cream which i have been using for a good couple of months, and i don't know if it because of the added ingredient but my breasts have plumped up already, im not saying massivly but you just know know in yourself, the closest i can explain is when your about to start period.
I am also on my second day using wonder up, instead of mirifen so i don't know if that has any thing to do with it.
But i will up date you on coco butter in 1 week

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
August 8 2006, 12:41 PM

I have been using CB for three months for massages alternating with WU cream and EPO. I think the CB does make a difference - plumpness and fullness. There are lots of women on the forum who massage with CB. Do a forum search, or check out the personal programs page. There are some who are growing on massage with CB and EPO alone, with no herbs. Massage is very important and makes a difference.

kitty2006
(Login kitty2006)
August 18 2006, 11:08 PM

Well I read a link from one of Sunset's post that cocoa butter can actually boost your size, a woman had boosted her size from an A to a B after using 50g of cocoa butter on each breast. It said that cocoa butter is used to boost size and vitamin E to sustain. Im going to try this out. At the moment I am only massaging with Wild Yam cream for about 5 weeks now, and noticed some plumpness already.

Im starting to think of other alternatives but I am new to all this and the wide variety of herbs and different ways of using them are just confusing! Im trying to avoid using pills cos they're expensive in the long run. Any boobie growing tips?

leaving arizona
(Login leavingarizona)
August 20 2006, 7:18 AM

Hi, I have only been using coco and vitimin e for a few weeks so I don't have any wisdom with that. My DH thinks the vitamin E lotion smells strange. What are others using?

KC
(no login)
September 15 2006, 7:16 PM

Wondering if anyone has more feedback with the cocoa butter? I personally have had some "fullness" with cb massage, but I also add an alcohol tincture I made myself that contains wild yam and kudzu that I add to the massage. The tincture certainly helps the cb absorb more easily, so less grease (good!).

Snowflake
(no login)
Massage is SMART breast care!!!
September 16 2006, 7:37 PM

Even if one does not see much with fullness or growth, massageing is still healthier than not massaging. For a healthy breast you are suppose to massage aleast 3 times per week, to help the glands clean them selves out of toxins our bodies can store. Helps reduce cancer!!!

Landoline
(no login)
Correct way of masseging
September 17 2006, 4:28 AM

I thought the way to clean the toxic out of the breast can actually make the breast smaller (message outwards)??

Elsie
(no login)
September 17 2006, 9:25 PM

The cocoa butter and vitamin E seems to have done something for me, it's noticeable, but then again how do I know it's not just the massage giving me the good effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon