Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E

PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006 at 12:03 AM
Sunset (Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS

Thank you for checkin this out, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Ok-so heres the deal, I went to WalMart today and bought some Palmers Cocoa butter OIL (with Vitamin E). I know some of you are using the oil and NOT the lotion, so I thought I would get this thinking it would penetrate deeper into the skin.

I was so happy walkin outta that WalMart thinkin "cool I cant wait to try this stuff tonight" right?

Well, as I was driving home I got to thinking about how the cocoa butter actually works enlarging the boobies. The fat from the BUTTER soaks into the skin and it stores the FAT from it into our boobs. Ok, and the vitamin E keeps the fat right there in the boobs.

WELL.......Ok , so I got the OIL(cocoa butter seed oil) NOT the BUTTER.
NOW, I am thinking HOW can the OIL store/contain FAT? The BUTTER does contain and store the fat, but would the cocoa butter seed OIL have fat in it too even store? SO, Did I do a good thing in buying this oil I am wondering? Would the lotion/butter be better for this? I just thought about this on the way home.

So, my question to those of you who ARE using the OIL form-how is it working?
Do you get pains/tingles and have you noticed any "plumpness" from using it at all?

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ANY RESPONSES/IDEAS/OPINIONS!!!!!

Edwina
(Login Edwina)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006, 12:09 AM

It's fine so long as it contains the all important vitamin e. The form of the cocoa doesn't matter.

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: PLEASE! If you are using the Cocoa Butter OIL and NOT the LOTION TALK TO ME HERE!!
April 27 2006, 12:10 AM

Hi Sunset
Because the cocoa butter is melted down still same stuff. and minarel oil is added to it. and there is an ingredient to keep the oil from harding. I use all kinds of different oils in my massage practice and oils are alot purer than lotions Smile just like extracts are more potant than capsules. Hope this helped sunset or I can go through some of my old books and notes to make it a little more clear. Lisaxxxx

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
oopppps
April 27 2006, 12:31 AM

Sorry Sunset thats sesame oil and saflower oil soy bean oil not mineral oil. Smile Lisaxxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
SAME THING?
April 27 2006, 12:33 AM

Thanks Lisa, Ok so are you saying the oil IS the butter, Just melted a melted form of it? I thought that the oil and butter came from two different parts of the tree; being two different things. So are you SURE they ARE the same thing?

Please dont think I dont believe you or that Im arguing, I just really dont know. And I appreciate ALL your help.

Now my CB oil does not contain mineral oil, I made sure it did not contain it, because of absorbing better with out it. It does have different herbs in though like Safflower seed oil, coconut oil, Vit E..ect..

So will this oil store fat like the butter does? Its the same thing just melted down with ingredients that prevent it from turning solid? Am I understanding you correctly?
Sorry for all the questions, but thank you so MUCH for the help!!

And if any of you are using it I would still like to hear from you all as well on how its working for you. Thanks ladies!

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Ok Good..lol
April 27 2006, 12:34 AM

I was just tpying when you were, and yeah that confused me a bit..mine has both of those in it Big Grin

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
All of those in it
April 27 2006, 12:35 AM

Oops..I goofed too, I ment all not "both" lol

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
lol
April 27 2006, 12:38 AM

Ya I'm sure it's the same thing just has additives to make it an oily substance. I will go through some of my old books and notes tonight Smile to see if there is a better way to explain it. Lisaxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Lisa!
April 27 2006, 12:40 AM

I feel much better now knowing its the same thing and still store fat to my little boobies! Smile Thanks A lot!

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
No Problem Smile
April 27 2006, 12:42 AM

Just let me know if you need more info. I will look tonight and post it on the general resourse page. Keep Smilen Sunset Tongue Lisaxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Lisa
April 27 2006, 2:52 AM

that would be great if you could that.

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Kay Smile
April 27 2006, 3:01 AM

I will get workin on it tonight and get posted asap. Smile it might take a day or two. kinda busy with 4 kids and husband. will try really hard.
Lisaxxxx

Lisa xxxx
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
oh ya
April 27 2006, 3:03 AM

I do use both though. take a look at my program see what you think Smile
Lisaxxxx

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
OK
April 27 2006, 3:05 AM

I'll check out your program right now! Smile
And dont feel pressured about posting all the info, take your time and its no hurry. I of all people know what its like being busy and feeling like your always in a hurry.

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
To butter or not to butter
April 27 2006, 4:05 AM

good question sunset, i've found the different forms and packaging with the Palmers range a little confusing too.

After reading all the ingredients on the labels of the lotions, oils & butter etc etc. I went for the cocoa butter in solid form. Can you take a trip to Walmart and spend a couple of moments comparing the labels? Remembering also that the ingredients are listed in order of quantity. Perhaps you don't want all the "extra's" contained in the lotion, rubbed into your growing assets.

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Sunset
April 27 2006, 8:21 AM

Hi everybody!
I'm using Cocoa butter too. But I don't know what is the difference between cocoa butter and cocoa seed butter. I'm using only cocoa butter. Also I mix it with vitamin e in which is in a small bottle that is used for injector. In first days I felt litle tingles and my breasts were tender. Then I gave aup taking all of herbs for a week but went on doing massage with cocoa butter only. After a couple of days I gave up the herbs, I didn't feel tingles. So my mind was confused. Which one have been caused to tingles? I think herbs are really effective but I'm still doing massage with cocoa butter. I hope it works too.
Now I'm applying Eve's program with some extra herbs and cocoa butter massage. And I'm applying TigerLily's massage technique.
Love you.
Smile

Sunset
(no login)
Thanks Ladies
April 27 2006, 2:39 PM

so I checked the back of the bottle on the oil I bought and read all the other stuff about it, not just the ingredients.

Well from what it says Lisa would be correct that it is (the oil) the same thing as the lotion. (minus the mineral oil) so the butter/oil are the same thing-one is just a melted down version I guess.

Oh yeah, and my Lotion, well on its ingredients it also says cococa butter seed. SO it must be the same thing.

Thank you all for the help and responses Smile

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
April 27 2006, 8:41 PM

Cocoa seed oil and cocoa butter are different names for the same thing, also known as theobroma oil.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thank you Molly
April 27 2006, 9:13 PM

for also letting me know this. After I actually "read" my bottles and compaired I figured this out..lol Lisa aslo said they are same and now you, SO I feel MUCH better about my purchase! Thank you BOTH!

heather
(no login)
April 29 2006, 8:51 PM

oil and butter are the same thing... almost

oil is liquid at room temp because it is unsaturated... meaning their are kinks in the fatty acid chains that are attached to the hydrophillic head. butter or fat is solid at room temp b/c it lacks kinks in the tail which allow the chains to bind making is solid or it doesn't have as many kinks.
all and all i would say it probably does what it needs to do in either form.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:48 PM