Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E

Cocoa Butter
April 11 2006 at 10:40 PM
Janie (Login jpeters2)

Hi Everyone,

How much cocoa butter and vitamin e are you using for your massage? I don't know if I'm using enough :-(

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Cocoa Butter
April 12 2006, 12:17 AM

I use about the size of a quarter of cocobutter and vit E. Then I add fenugreek extract. Hope that helps. Smile

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 12:58 AM

Does cocoa butter soak into your skin well? I only use a small amount (probalby less than an 1/8 teaspoon) and it never seems to soak into my skin. Therefore, I only use it at night (when I don't care if my nightshirt gets wet). I would like to use it in the morning as well, but I don't want a wet bra or shirt. Any suggestions?

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 1:34 AM

The cocoa butter I use absorbs very fast and wholy. I never feel greasy after wards and I have no problem with it staining my shirt.

As far as how much-personally I just squirt a little on to my hand and rub it in, when thats absorbed I squirt a little more (probably squirt it out about 5 times or so for each breast-to get me through the whole massage session.) If I had to guess how much I would say about the size of a 1/2 dollar for each breast.

And Surf-if you add any herb extracts to the CB, that does make it runnier and seems like it doesnt absorbe as quickly. At least for me it didnt seem to. Perhaps you can use the CB plain in the morning and then add herbs to what ever base you use at night. That might help Smile

Kim
(Login hzbknp)
April 12 2006, 1:48 AM

I use the brand Palmers and it soaks in nicely.
Has a nice scent and is not greasy.

BJ
(Login SmallGurl)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 4:56 AM

I have Palmers bust enhancing massage cream and also palmers cocoa butter w/ vitamin E in the tub. The BE massage cream is more like a gel and absorbs pretty fast but the one in the tub is more greasy and I could rub for quite a while and still feel a little greasy. I have tried both and sometimes I use both, but I use my WU cream first. I don't ever have a problem though with it getting my shirts all wet or greasy, or my bra. I just massage for about 5 minutes, adding more if I start to get dry. HTH!

Janie
(Login jpeters2)
April 12 2006, 10:48 AM

Thanks girls. I use Palmer's and I suppose probably abput 1/3 teaspoon per boob. It takes a while to all go but lasts the massage. I just wasn't sure if there was any set amount etc. that works better. It seems to be a personal thing :-)

Arialle
(no login)
April 12 2006, 12:43 PM

I use body shop. It's not pure cocoa butter, but it does soak in well Smile

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
April 12 2006, 2:25 PM

I use Body Shop too, and I find that it's pretty thick for the first 30 seconds, then it's almost like it melts and get's nice and slippery.

As for the amount, I just put on a blob about the size of the tip of my finger. After that's rubbed in I add a dime sized amount of vitamin e oil.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
new here this may be a dumb question
April 18 2006, 1:41 AM

was just browsing breast enlargement sites and came accross this one k, heres my question are you saying cocoa butter and vitiman e enlarges your breast? or does it just help when your taken herbs to enlare your breast.

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
Lisa
April 18 2006, 1:48 AM

You can go to the General Reference Page-There it tells you about the cocoa butter.
Just go to other resources at the top of the main forum,then scroll down alittle until you find general reference page.

: ) KEEP SMILIN'!

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
thank you
April 18 2006, 1:56 AM

ThanksSmile I am so excited to find other people to talk to. ha ha my husband thinks I'm out of my mind trying to make my breast bigger. finally people who can relate.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Lisa
April 18 2006, 4:18 PM

welcome to the forum! And I just want to tell you first hand it DOES work.
I love this stuff and it will always be a part of my routine!! Smile

And MK3 is right there is a whole article on it on the general resources page, please read it, it is a great article! Smile

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
This is great!
April 18 2006, 5:59 PM

Just read the artical last night night... I was so excited bout it. I have been looking for years for something I had heard about herbs and everybody said nooo way are they going to do anything for you. and finally I thought forget them I'm doin it anyway. I'm 38 yrs young have 4 kids never really did have any boobs it was like I grew up but somthing forgot bout my breast I'm noy kidding never had growing pains never even looked liked I was starting to develope my chest looks like a 9 yr olds. I just started taken fenugreek 1240 mg 3 times a day and will start with cocoa massage tonight. 1 question should I wait till my period to start this?

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 18 2006, 6:11 PM

oh yeah also heard some herbs cause you to gain weight wouldnt mind that either have 4 vey active kids ages 16 11 7 & 3 my 3 yr old really keeps me on my toes. could use a few extra pounds Smile Smile

Sarah
(Login LittleSweetFreak)
April 18 2006, 7:45 PM

Hey I noticed a lot of you are using Cocoa butter and I just happen to have some sitting in my bathroom that I never thought to use. I was just wondering if you think using something like Palmers brand, which already has vitmain E in it, is as effective as using pure cocoa butter mixed with a lotion of pure vitamin e? I really want to start this whole thing in the summer and want to do it best. Thanks!

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
Sarah
April 18 2006, 9:32 PM

I think using Palmers C/B with Vitamin E will be good.As a matter of fact,I think Sunset was or still is using The Palmers,and she did fine.
Good Luck !

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Hi ladies
April 19 2006, 3:06 AM

Lisa- I now what you mean my boobs are like a 9 year olds to and i am 25!
I am starting to like them more and more though. I feel more confident of them, even though they are still small, I am learning to love them for what they are. SO that is really nice. (I think all this focus on them and positive thinking is helping me like them more. Plus they are a bit fuller too Smile

Yes fenugreek is an appitite stimulant and can cause you to feel hungry more often (it hasnt affected me in that way though) but it has others. (made them hugrier) And of course adding wieght can help add boobage, so maybe that is good you dont mind gaining a little wieght.

I am glad that you read the article and despite what you have been told about herbs I am glad you are going to give it a go. When your boobs grow all your friends will believe you then..lol They'll wanna know what you took and exactly what you did..hehehe Oh yeah, I think it makes more sence to wait for your period and in the week or two before hand, prep your body so its ready to take on these herbs. (this is important)you want to ride your self of excess hormones and open your receptor sites. to do this you can use either progesterone cream or milk thistle. The Prog. cream can be used for the week before your period, or up untill (which ever comes first.) The milk thistle comes in capsule form and can be taken up to 2 weeks before your period.

This being said LOTS of ladies here DID NOT wait for their periods and they DID grow. SO that tells me you dont nessisarily HAVE to wait to get results. Starting on your period just ensures you are working WITH your NATURAL hormones. Either way I would at least wait a week and prep your body for the task ahead by using either of the 2 methods I mentioned above.Good luck Lisa and keep us posted!

COCOA BUUTER THAT CONTAINS VITAMIN E
Personally I am not using the palmers at the moment. The brand I am using is by Sauve it does not have vit E in it. SO I add vit E CREAM to the breasts afterwards. When I run out of the kind I am using now I am gonna try the palmers next mostly cause I hear so much about that brand and it smells so nice! Smile

DO I think the vitamin E IN the lotion already would be enough?
Probably. The ratio of cocoa butter to vit E is said to be 18:1
So as you can tell it shouldnt take much vit E to keep the results perminant.
Maybe just try to make sure there isnt to many other ingredients in it. Try to get mainly the CB/Vit E for most of the ingredients.

If your lotion has TONS of other ingredients besides the CB/Vit E then I would probably follow up with vit E cream or an oral dose just to be safe.
Hope that helps.

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
SUNSET
April 19 2006, 10:03 AM

Sorry sunset for thinking you were using Palmers.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 19 2006, 4:36 PM

thanks sunset for the encouragementSmile ya I will be laughing all the way to victoria secrets. Im going to start prepin myself tonight my period isnt to far off. And WOW to Eve good jobSmile and to stick with it for 18 months!!! now thats commitment hope I can stick with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:48 PM