Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

N00B Looking for Natural Growth

Big Grin 

Hi All,

I'm new (this is my first post - yay) I've done a little bit of research and have started my journey but am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information on here (and on the web, in general). Here's a bit more about me:

I'm a 5'2", 25 year old South Asian female; never been pregnant, never went on any herbal journeys before now, normal period (but stray on the heavier side), I'm average sized (127 lbs) and am working to become toned. Not interested in gaining any weight other than on my chest and butt.

Breasts:
Starting: 34/36 Full A/Very small B (measured 3/7/16)
Goal: 34C (but it'd be nice to get to a D)

I want to take the most natural route possible. I also recently started my skin lightening journey (just to remove a permatan, nothing drastic) so I want to take things slow as my body becomes used to everything and to make sure nothing counteracts. I'm currently taking glutathione and use kojic acid soap for this everyday.

Current routine for breast growth:
-10 min massage using 50/50 organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil and fenugreek oil --> I massage them in circles, applying pressure with my right hand going clockwise, left hand going counterclockwise. and then follow that with massaging my side breast/underarm area for a bit.
-Fennel seeds (I pop these throughout the day...no dosage. But should there be?)
-Spearmint tea twice a day

Problems:
-Massages are hard to keep up with. I work long hours and have gotten lazy in the get-go. The first couple of days my chest would get red and tingly, after that my chest stopped getting red and I didn't feel much of any of the effort I put in manipulating my chest for 15 min = felt discouraged.
-My Fenugreek oil lost it's pungent smell after the second day. Does this mean I got a bad oil (I got it from a reputed company off of Amazon)? My BO does smell a bit curry-ish and coconut-y for a while though
-My breasts are rather flat from on top and have some fullness in the underbust. I would like for them to become fuller on top as well.
-My breasts are also rather...spaced? I would like to get to a point where I can have natural cleavage without having to squeeze them together impossibly
-I have very visible, thicker, black hair which can grow rather long around my areolas. This was the reason why I started drinking spearmint tea. I'm going to get some hormonal testing done soon, but the last time I had it done many years ago, it came out normal.

HEELP!
What other supplements should I take? I'm hoping to get on a routine that can show some results in around 3 months or so (not expecting big boobed miracles, but if I can get to a full B/small C by then, it will be a goal met). Looking to keep it au naturale. And I'm on a budget so a noogleberry is kind of outside my budget right now.

I'm thinking about starting on PM and maybe MSM. Also looking for someone to mentor me throughout the process who also used natural methods to receive results. Any advice on supplements that help with butt gains as well? Any and all advice is super appreciated!

Why spending so much money on a supplement if you can have the main ingredient of that supplement way cheaper by buying it in a grocery store ?

All these supplements have Hops as their main ingredient . Hops contain a very powerful phytoestrogen that is about 1/10 the strength of Estradiol which is even more powerful than Pueraria Mirifica is . There has never been found a phytoestrogen stronger than Hopeine or 8-Prenylnaringenin .

Hops cost about 6$ per 100 grams and with 100 grams you do about 10 days if you are a male or about 20 days if you are a female .

So a regimen on Hops costs 9$ monthly for a female and 18$ monthly for a male which is super cheap and it is very effective ! Before the existence of safe bio-identical estrogen a lot of trans women saw Hops as an alternative to transition on instead of the risky conjugated equine estrogens ( Premarin ) and the dangerous Ethinyl Estradiol .

Hops also contain anti-androgenic compounds such as Xanthohumol . So no additional herb to block testosterone is needed .

That makes Hops the number 1 choice of many health and beauty product manufacturers .

Hops are stronger , way easier to obtain and cheaper than Pueraria Mirifica .
Make sure you have a Hops kind that contains enough 8-Prenylnaringenin . Hallertau Hops is the best kind you can get . Other kinds are good as well as long as they contain enough 8-Prenylnaringenin . Do your reasearch about the kind you want to buy .

Leave those expensive beauty products for what they are and buy Hops at your grocery store .

You will save a lot of money and you will have as good , if not even better , results than with the expensive breast enhancement program pills .

Make sure you buy Hops grains and not Hop pellets .

So Hallertau Hops is the sort most people who want breasts or bigger breasts buy .

You have to take 2.5 grams of Hops grains twice a day if you are female and 2.5 grams of Hops four times a day if you are male . Males would even achieve better results on 3.5 grams of Hops four times a day but 2.5 grams four times a day seam to give decent results as well .

Use the Hops grains for at least 9 months consistently if you want decent and permanent results .

Hops will not only give you bigger boobs but also a bigger butt and in some reported cases larger hips as well . For males it will feminize the facial features after 1 year - 1 year and a half of consistent use .

I know a trans woman who was on 10 grams a day and she looks like a normal cis girl in her mid 50's . She is in fact 65 . She had all the benefits of estrogen but without the side effects .

10 grams of Hops equals 1 Climara 100 patch which is given to trans women to transition.
5 grams of Hops equals 1 Climara 50 patch which is what is given to menopausal women with severe estrogen lack .

These doses are safe and without the risks other hormone alternative treatments would give you .

10 grams of Hops equals 100 mg of Spironolactone . Since Hops are full of Xanthohumol , a strong anti-androgenic compound .

5 grams of Hops equals 50 mg of Spironolactone .

Genetic girls searching for a breast enlarging / breast enhancement program but who suffer from bad acne could use Hops as an alternative for Bovine Ovaries . Hops will treat the acne ( it contains anti- androgens ) and will give them firmer and / or larger breasts .

Furthermore Hops are also recommended to women who suffer from excessive body hair growth , estrogen dominance ( 8-Prenylnaringenin will tie off the receptors when estrogenic activity is too high and will supplement when estrogenic activity is too low).

For males and transgenders seeking breast enhancement and / or butt enhancement:

Hallertau Hops , and strong Hops kinds in general , will suppress your testosterone levels sufficiently and will bring your estrogen levels within female ranges . Expect your testicles to shrink and expect infertility ( wether it's temporary or permanently differs from doses and the length of the period you use it ) since testosterone will be fully supressed .

Hops will also give you smooth , elastic feminin skin and last but not least : Hops make you sleepy . It's better to take your Hops in a moment you don't plan to do anything extremely active .

Hops can give genetic girls their menses faster than they expected . Back in the day female Hops pickers got their menses when it was the season to pick the Hops flowers . Even if their menses were not calculated for that period .
That's why females should not use more than 5 grams of Hops per day . Since 5 grams for genetic girls is more than enough to provide results and it's safer for your menses .

Good luck in your breast growth journey and remember to ask for Hallertau Hops grains .

Stop paying ridiculous amounts of money for breast enlargement pills on the internet that contain less phytoestrogens than actual Hops grains do . Hops grains from your grocery store are more effective and ten times cheaper !

Ciao

Xxx

Hello Male2female.
Online I find only pellets or pearl. What is grains? I can use Hallertau pearls? How do I take?
Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon