Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HGH is key! Study shows women with larger breasts have more HGH in follicular phase

Hey, I haven't been on here for a while because I was trying to get my hormones sorted out. I found out my thyroid is a bit slow so I started taking Maca and am hoping that helps...I'm wondering about how to choose dosages so that I don't end up estrogen dominant. I'm already very pear-shaped and would actually like to lose fat on my butt not gain more! I'm hoping the Maca just balances things out since I already seem to have estrogen dominance.
Maybe surferjoe or someone can help me figure out what herbs to take...I did a hormone test and have low estrogen, but even lower progesterone (below normal) so I'm estrogen dominant even though they're both low. This actually makes sense with my body shape though because I'm pear shaped with small breasts. I tried taking bladderwrack to boost progesterone and it definitely did (I tested hormones again and P was high!), but it lowered estrogen slightly so it was actually below normal. So should I add something to boost estrogen too? Maybe Maca will increase estrogen? Or if I take something like Pueraria Murifica, how do I know the dosage to take to get the right balance of progesterone-estrogen so that I'm not estrogen dominant again? I'm so frustrated that I gain weight so easily on my butt but my breasts never grow at all! 
And I'm still not sure whether I should be trying to just balance my hormones with something like Maca or Vitex because I know I've been estrogen dominant...would getting hormones balanced make my body start depositing fat in the breasts too instead of just the butt? Or do I have to raise the level of estrogen and progesterone to above normal to stimulate growth?
Thanks for the support! I've been getting discouraged trying so many things and only seeing my butt grow when it's the one part I don't want to get bigger...

Though this says "how to fix your period" I think it's a really good article about how to balance your hormones with lifestyle and nutrition. Chris Kresser's website has alot of really good stuff related to nutrition with food and certain supplements.
https://chriskresser.com/how-to-fix-your...h-control/

i take vitamin D supplements because I thought I had hypothyroid for a while, then I learned that low vitamin D symptoms are very similar to hypo if you don't have autoimmune thyroid problems or something. Vitamin D is supposed to help a lot with hormones as well, and is supposed to help improve progesterone activity. Sources for vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium are very important for hormones too, especially progesterone. There is a supplement called ZMA that can help with that because it has all 3 of those.

Herbs mainly help modulate what your body already has to work with. if you don't have all the proper building blocks of nutrition, they can't help as much. But if you add them in, the herbs can help a lot.

(19-12-2016, 10:40 AM)anyover88 Wrote:  Though this says "how to fix your period" I think it's a really good article about how to balance your hormones with lifestyle and nutrition. Chris Kresser's website has alot of really good stuff related to nutrition with food and certain supplements.
https://chriskresser.com/how-to-fix-your...h-control/

i take vitamin D supplements because I thought I had hypothyroid for a while, then I learned that low vitamin D symptoms are very similar to hypo if you don't have autoimmune thyroid problems or something. Vitamin D is supposed to help a lot with hormones as well, and is supposed to help improve progesterone activity. Sources for vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium are very important for hormones too, especially progesterone. There is a supplement called ZMA that can help with that because it has all 3 of those.

Herbs mainly help modulate what your body already has to work with. if you don't have all the proper building blocks of nutrition, they can't help as much. But if you add them in, the herbs can help a lot.

Thanks anyover88! I actually read Chris Kresser too for nutrition so it's funny you posted his site! I'm working on improving my nutrition too so I have everything I need to make hormones...

I've actually been creating a similar program to yours...trying to increase the levels of all my hormones but also keeping them in the proper balance. I'm using Maca for estrogen and bladderwrack, white peony, and vitex for progesterone. I'm thinking about adding pueraria mirifica to boost estrogen, but I don't want to become estrogen dominant. However, when I look at the cycles, it seems like the first half should be estrogen dominant and the luteal phase should be progesterone dominant so maybe as long as the PM is only done in the first half of the cycle, I wouldn't become estrogen dominant...what do you think? Have you done any research on these ideas?

(30-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Sarbear Wrote:  
(19-12-2016, 10:40 AM)I have an update! I got my hormones fixed! I saw a doctor for my thyroid and it was indeed too slow so I started thyroid medications a few months ago. I had hoped it might cause a growth spurt, but no such luck so far. However, the thyroid medication did finally bring my estrogen and progesterone to about average levels. Before estrogen was quite low and progesterone was extremely low. I think my thyroid was slow even during puberty so maybe this is why my boobs hardly grew :( Wrote:  Now that I have my estrogen and progesterone sorted out, I'm going to give herbs another try! I did some more research and found a legit research article from a study that used hormones for breast growth. The amazing thing is half the women grew like 3 cup sizes!!! 
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.31...9809024960

For 6 months they used estrogen and progesterone cream cycled and the half of the women that grew had increases in their growth hormone. Those that didn't grow didn't have the increase in growth hormone so just reiterating how important it is...apparently if you increase estrogen, but don't have enough growth hormone you won't grow. So my plan is to also emphasize increasing HGH.

Here is my new plan (I'm still slightly estrogen dominant):

Follicular:
PM 600mg/day 
Fenugreek (50% saponins) 1800mg/day 
GABA, Creatine, Glutamine, Ornathine - several times/day
Vitex

Luteal:
Progesterone cream 20mg/day 
Fenugreek (50% saponins) 600mg
GABA, Creatine, Glutamine, Ornathine - several times/day
Vitex

I tried the Follicular phase plan for the last two weeks, but I didn't notice any change or a maybe very tiny increase. How much change should I expect to see to know that it's working?? 

I'm getting discourage that this will work for me so please help!

Using human growth hormone supplements is effective but also risky. Never use human growth hormone supplements wihtout consulting your doctor. It has worse side effects if taken in wrong way. Especially hgh injections are too bad option.

(29-09-2017, 05:18 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Using human growth hormone supplements is effective but also risky. Never use human growth hormone supplements wihtout consulting your doctor. It has worse side effects if taken in wrong way. Especially hgh injections are too bad option.

Please explain yourself further?Smile links?

(29-09-2017, 05:18 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Using human growth hormone supplements is effective but also risky. Never use human growth hormone supplements wihtout consulting your doctor. It has worse side effects if taken in wrong way. Especially hgh injections are too bad option.

I'm not using HGH supplements. I don't even know how you find one that legitimately has IGF or HGH in it...seems like mostly scams online.

I'm just taking GABA, amino acids, and creatine to naturally produce more. I hope these work though!

But as I said, it looks like without enough growth hormone women didn't grow at all so I'm definitely trying to optimize it.

Sounds great!

(07-10-2017, 04:21 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Sounds great!

Ok update time!

I tried the PM, fenugreek, progesterone, HGH boosting routine for the last month and a half and NOTHING Sad

I’m so disappointed. I know it takes a while to see results but I didn’t see any changes at all, even with PM which I’ve read is stronger/faster. I’m thinking that hormonal nbe may not work for me...probably because of my stupid thyroid grrr. It’s supposedly fixed now but I imagine that could still be holding me back somehow. The only thing I noticed was my breasts were a bit swollen during the initial days of progesterone, but my breasts usually swell a little before my period anyway. All the sweeping went away though after a few days and I’m back to my tiny self. What would I expect to see for progesterone or herbal plans?

I just ordered a noodle berry after much debating. I’m scared it will stretch my breasts, but it’s pretty much my last hope at this point. I’m so scared it’s not going to work though and I’ll be stuck with my tiny boobs or have to get surgery ugh. Anyway, I’ll finish up with one more round of progesterone cream these last two weeks while I wait for my noogleberry then I think a I’ll give up on the herbal route cause it doesn’t seem to be working for me..

Sounds great!

Well, HGH is one of the most important hormones in breast growth and it’s small wonder why. HGH is aptly named – it’s the “growth” hormone because it stimulates the growth of cells, tissues, organs, cartilage and more. It also stimulates another group of hormones called somatomedins, which promote cell growth and division in response, ultimately helping with tissue repair, cell replacement and growth.

I think, women naturally produce more growth hormone than men – so most of us already have that advantage to begin with. But what’s even more interesting is that levels of estrogen are positively correlated with levels of human growth hormone. Yea, that’s right – the more estrogen we have circulating in our bodies, the more growth hormone our bodies produce.

So, that’s good news for those of you taking phytoestrogenic herbs like fenugreek and pueraria mirifica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon