Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

My dad came and set up my bed for me. I slept on it for the first time last night.

Oh. My. Gosh. SO COMFORTABLE. I actually slept through the night without waking up once. That's unprecedented for me. Seriously, I didn't wake up once, even for a little bit. I don't even know how to comprehend that. Like, to the point where I'm questioning if it was real. But it was, and I woke up feeling nice and fresh for once.

So encouraging. Smile

I have luteal swelling and tenderness, which I feel like is kind of fast for me. I was definitely ovulating this past weekend, though, so I'm for sure in luteal phase.

Almost the new year, wow... I probably won't post until then, so Happy New Year, everyone.

(30-12-2016, 05:33 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  My dad came and set up my bed for me. I slept on it for the first time last night.

Oh. My. Gosh. SO COMFORTABLE. I actually slept through the night without waking up once. That's unprecedented for me. Seriously, I didn't wake up once, even for a little bit. I don't even know how to comprehend that. Like, to the point where I'm questioning if it was real. But it was, and I woke up feeling nice and fresh for once.

So encouraging. Smile

I have luteal swelling and tenderness, which I feel like is kind of fast for me. I was definitely ovulating this past weekend, though, so I'm for sure in luteal phase.

Almost the new year, wow... I probably won't post until then, so Happy New Year, everyone.

Happy New Year Sis. Hope it brings us all what we desire in life Smile

Oh chica, I know how you feel with the stress.. -hug- I hope you feel better soon. Ella posted some adernal capsules on my thread for the stress. Maybe check it out as well?

(06-01-2017, 03:52 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Oh chica, I know how you feel with the stress.. -hug- I hope you feel better soon. Ella posted some adernal capsules on my thread for the stress. Maybe check it out as well?

*hugs back* Thanks, mssb. I hope you're not feeling too stressed out, yourself. I'll check out what Ella posted.

I was on a behavioral fast to get God's attention and also to set my intentions for the year, so that's why I haven't updated in a while.

I started seed cycling in earnest. I can get most of the seeds at the place I normally grocery shop at, except for sesame seeds. Well, I could get them there, but they're packaged as spices in little spice bottles. Thankfully I have an Asian grocery store near me, and they have bags of them for a good price. I put one tablespoon of seeds in my oatmeal (more on said oatmeal shortly) at breakfast and one in my green smoothie at lunch. Tomorrow is day 15 of my cycle, so I'll be switching to sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. I'll put the sunflower seeds in my oats and, instead of putting the sesame seeds in my smoothie, I'm going to add them to other food like stir fries and salads. I'm also going to make tahini out of them and then make hummus.

This is what I'm doing with my oatmeal now: I do overnight oats in mason jars and put in almond milk, Greek yogurt, and pumpkin or sunflower seeds depending on where I am in my cycle. In the morning, I heat them up and top them with a banana and a spoonful of almond butter.

My regular grocery store actually has chicken feet! I'm making a pot of stock from them right now. It smells shockingly delicious. I just want to pour some into a mug and drink it like tea.

I'm trying to center my diet more around the pyramid here: http://positivemed.com/2013/04/04/food-f...largement/ I was for a little while earlier last year and had some good results. Now that I'm in charge of my own food, it should be easy.

Also, I've changed my massage. I now massage outward instead of inward when I do Chi massage.

Finally, I've decided to make an effort to very carefully gain a little weight. I think I'll get better results from NBE if I have a little padding on me. Most of my weight is muscle and I doubt that's helping. So I've been trying to eat more and work in snacks. It's a work in progress for sure. But so is everything.

(24-01-2017, 05:19 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I was on a behavioral fast to get God's attention and also to set my intentions for the year, so that's why I haven't updated in a while.

I started seed cycling in earnest. I can get most of the seeds at the place I normally grocery shop at, except for sesame seeds. Well, I could get them there, but they're packaged as spices in little spice bottles. Thankfully I have an Asian grocery store near me, and they have bags of them for a good price. I put one tablespoon of seeds in my oatmeal (more on said oatmeal shortly) at breakfast and one in my green smoothie at lunch. Tomorrow is day 15 of my cycle, so I'll be switching to sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. I'll put the sunflower seeds in my oats and, instead of putting the sesame seeds in my smoothie, I'm going to add them to other food like stir fries and salads. I'm also going to make tahini out of them and then make hummus.

This is what I'm doing with my oatmeal now: I do overnight oats in mason jars and put in almond milk, Greek yogurt, and pumpkin or sunflower seeds depending on where I am in my cycle. In the morning, I heat them up and top them with a banana and a spoonful of almond butter.

My regular grocery store actually has chicken feet! I'm making a pot of stock from them right now. It smells shockingly delicious. I just want to pour some into a mug and drink it like tea.

I'm trying to center my diet more around the pyramid here: http://positivemed.com/2013/04/04/food-f...largement/ I was for a little while earlier last year and had some good results. Now that I'm in charge of my own food, it should be easy.

Also, I've changed my massage. I now massage outward instead of inward when I do Chi massage.

Finally, I've decided to make an effort to very carefully gain a little weight. I think I'll get better results from NBE if I have a little padding on me. Most of my weight is muscle and I doubt that's helping. So I've been trying to eat more and work in snacks. It's a work in progress for sure. But so is everything.

Was wondering how you were.
You sound like your on a great plan and path xx

(24-01-2017, 07:41 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(24-01-2017, 05:19 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I was on a behavioral fast to get God's attention and also to set my intentions for the year, so that's why I haven't updated in a while.

Was wondering how you were.
You sound like your on a great plan and path xx
Thanks, Ella. My left breast feels meatier. I feel different, too. I'm still way too serious and quiet in general, but I'm feeling more confident and my thoughts don't torment me nearly as much anymore. I think the diet might be helping in that regard, too, as well as the behavioral fast and getting closer to God.

Someone told me I'm "very beautiful" recently, and it's stuck with me more than it usually does and I believed it a little bit. Huge progress right there.

I finished making the chicken feet stock. It turned into a big ol' pot of chicken broth jell-o. I was thinking 'Here's hoping this stuff makes my breasts jiggly, too.' I've got jars of it in the freezer. I plan on making vegetable soup and vegetable stew with it. I made a chicken and vegetable stir fry with a cup of it combined with some other things for sauce.

I forgot to mention I'm trying to eat an avocado every day when possible. I made a big bowl of guacamole last week and have been eating it added to whatever I can in addition to sometimes eating half an avocado before breakfast. Side note: I used a Nigella Lawson recipe to make the guac, and I didn't realize all you Europeans out there call cilantro coriander. I went on a wild goose chase for it and felt really stupid when, weeks later, I discovered it's just cilantro. Here I thought it was some wildly exotic herb.

Eating salmon salad with hummus and sesame seeds in it right now. Yummy.

My breasts are at their smallest for my cycle right now, but I should be ovulating soon. I wonder how seed cycling will impact it.

Lol@"you Europeans"
Its only america who call it cilantro

(25-01-2017, 03:25 AM)Katana Wrote:  Lol@"you Europeans"
Its only america who call it cilantro

The weirdest part is, when it's dried, it's sold in stores here as "dried coriander." No idea why it suddenly becomes coriander again once it's dried.  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon