Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bra size Q

(16-03-2016, 07:16 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I actually hadn't even used that calculator in the link before I posted it, lol. I just tried it and my estimated size is 28E. Holy cow, that band size is tiny. 30DD is a sister size, and that's the size I said I was in my program page. I'm trying to order a 30DD bra, but it's way too expensive right now. I'm curious how the fit will feel.

Same as me BB. You know what though, my tight underbust is 28 and I swear I find 32 bands soo tight I can breathe. Besides we can't even BUY anything under 32 bands over here. If I wear any 32 bands I always wear a bra expander strap with it. Bugger that..

There are no bands under 34 in stores here (except Victoria's Secret, which goes down to 32, and their bras are like $60 each Dodgy)!

I really want to get a bra with the right fit so I can use my bras to migrate fat and displaced breast tissue into my breasts. I can't do that with any of my current bras. I don't care if it's uncomfortable, so long as it results in bigger breasts.

(16-03-2016, 09:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  There are no bands under 34 in stores here (except Victoria's Secret, which goes down to 32, and their bras are like $60 each Dodgy)!

I really want to get a bra with the right fit so I can use my bras to migrate fat and displaced breast tissue into my breasts. I can't do that with any of my current bras. I don't care if it's uncomfortable, so long as it results in bigger breasts.

I have NO fat to misplace :s
I find the width of 32d's perfect but I don't fill them out parts of the month. but yeh I hear ya

Ha ha, reminds me of when I watched Chiyomilk's fat brushing massage and thought 'Er, what fat is she brushing, exactly?' I guess you'd be surprised. She managed to find some little smidgen of adipose tissue. Actually, maybe more than a smidgen, based on how huge her boobs wound up! I'll find mine, too, and it's going straight into my perfectly-fitted bra!

I find fat transfer hurts more of the time, even with using lotion or oil. I don't know if it's meant to really. The woes of a being a tiny woman! That and trying to find small enough bras for the band, but big enough for the cup.

Yes, Tinkerbell, it's very uncomfortable. I stopped doing it until I saw a thread recently where a girl grew over a course of 6 years from doing it. The proof was just too considerable and it convinced me that I need to try it again. Definitely my least favorite part of my routine, though.

Ah I see, at least I know that I was doing it right the first time. Maybe when I'm a bit braver, I'll try again. Hopefully we'll see some progress through all that pain!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon