Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE! Question about my goal!

I'm new to NBE and have been doing Chi massages (300+ rotations, 2x day) with a mixture of lotion, saw palmetto extract, and a small amount of fenugreek. I've also been taking fennel capsules daily. Been at this faithfully for a month and I have gained a very slight amount (about 1/2" according to my measuring). I'm also thinking of trying a Noogleberry.

My question is this:
If I continue this program long term (adding in the Noogleberry for approximately 30-45 minutes a day), is it a reasonable goal to go from my starting 34B to possibly a full C or even D?

I know it takes time, but I'm completely willing to be patient and consistent for the long haul if this is a possible goal. Smile

It's really up to your body, but I don't see why not.

Your goal is very realistic. I think you could attain your goal in just a couple or a few months. The massage is already really effective and I bet you will get a boost from the other stuff, too. Good growing!

Thanks so much for the responses! Char, it turns out that my 1/2" growth must have been swelling. Back to a 34" measurement.. Does this mean that the massage isn't really working for me, or is it probably just a temporary fluctuation due to timing of the month?
Also, I have experimented with Deer massage but don't really feel that it does much for me in comparison to the Chi. I've read some things that suggest Chi massage is strictly for lymphatic drainage and Deer massage is for growth. Do you feel that this is true, or what's your opinion about that? I'm basically wanting to achieve size, but I know lymphatic drainage is very healthy.
Thanks again for the encouragement and advice! Smile

Well, many & different things work for people in varying degrees. I don't know if you have looked at sweetyalyssa's massage only thread. That is one massage I would definitely recommend. She talks about massage as cumulative. The more one does it, the better the results. It may be true that it seems swelling goes away, but it seem that a lot of people "measure" incorrectly and count too much on the measuring tape or look themselves in the nipple without noticing that they have 2 entire boobs! One girl on the forum was disappointed and complaining with her growth after a month. Her pictures showed obvious progress! It was infuriating! Hehehe.
-Even with light massaging, the rib cage/torso may shrink a little. Massage is a form of workout.
-Breast may tend to become more full (denser) as cells squeeze in before skin is stretched enough and tissue expands outward.
-A lot of women retain more fluids around menstrual time. I cannot even really wear some of my pants. My boobs fill up my bra more. This can be for two weeks.
-As several people have mentioned in the threads with several different methods, the growth may start with more "swelling" at certain times (at first) and then, it's a little more and more (a little more stays every time) and there are sometimes growth spurts as the skin expands and the cells stretch their legs more.
-You are possibly looking for expansion in the very center of the boob. There is some there, as far as I can tell from what you write. But also check underboob, overboob, sideboob. I was very impressed to notice the shape of my boobs have changed- but thankfully they didn't just expand forward and become pointier! They are more round and full, so I don't mind that the tape doesn't show two long boobs. Hahaha!

(21-03-2016, 09:17 AM)char Wrote:  Well, many & different things work for people in varying degrees. I don't know if you have looked at sweetyalyssa's massage only thread. That is one massage I would definitely recommend. She talks about massage as cumulative. The more one does it, the better the results. It may be true that it seems swelling goes away, but it seem that a lot of people "measure" incorrectly and count too much on the measuring tape or look themselves in the nipple without noticing that they have 2 entire boobs! One girl on the forum was disappointed and complaining with her growth after a month. Her pictures showed obvious progress! It was infuriating! Hehehe.
-Even with light massaging, the rib cage/torso may shrink a little. Massage is a form of workout.
-Breast may tend to become more full (denser) as cells squeeze in before skin is stretched enough and tissue expands outward.
-A lot of women retain more fluids around menstrual time. I cannot even really wear some of my pants. My boobs fill up my bra more. This can be for two weeks.
-As several people have mentioned in the threads with several different methods, the growth may start with more "swelling" at certain times (at first) and then, it's a little more and more (a little more stays every time) and there are sometimes growth spurts as the skin expands and the cells stretch their legs more.
-You are possibly looking for expansion in the very center of the boob. There is some there, as far as I can tell from what you write. But also check underboob, overboob, sideboob. I was very impressed to notice the shape of my boobs have changed- but thankfully they didn't just expand forward and become pointier! They are more round and full, so I don't mind that the tape doesn't show two long boobs. Hahaha!

I second this! Another way to tell if your breasts are growing is definitely checking the shape, not just the size. It could be the way they feel when you're laying down, or by checking with a top if the bust feels tighter. Things like that! Smile

Thank you, Char and Tinkerbells! Yes, I can agree with everything you said as well, Char. I did check into the thread by sweetyalyssa and even asked her a few things about Deer massage. According to her, you can pretty much attain any size you want using massage long term with great consistency.. almost sounds too good to be true!
Personally, I also believe the measuring tape can be deceptive as I do think that generally my bust "feels" different, even if the visual aspect of things is yet to be very obvious. But I sincerely hope that it will work for me if I keep going!
Have either of you seen great results using massage, or anyone else in particular in the forum who has?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon