Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Breast uplift

I posted on these forums a few times.

I have uneven breasts with a large difference in size. My left breast is a C cup and my right breast is much much smaller. It would be hard for me to give it a cup size. At a guess perhaps an AA size.

Currently, I'm using massage to try and correct this. I started in Janaury and massaged for a good few weeks. Of course life got in the way and work became hectic with long hours which isn't unusual for me and massage took a back seat and I massaged maybe once every one - two weeks. Things are calmed a bit for now and I'm going back massaging.

I've only been massaging my smaller breast and I use flaxseed oil and so far I'm very very happy with massage. There's a beautiful fullness and I'm absolutely thrilled. I'm going to continue in the hope that an increase in size comes about.

I was looking in the mirror this evening while I was massaging and I thought the pair would look so much more better with the left breast (the bigger one) uplifted.

Surgery is out of the question because of costs involved and me having little money.

Would anyone here have experience of a natural breast uplift?

Suction tends to do very well at this. Even women who don't experience any increase report lifting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon