Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe breast asymmetry

I have uneven breasts with a considerable difference in size. My left breast is bigger than my right. My left is a C cup. Hard to put a size on my right breast if I can even call it that. My right side hardly developed at all. Looking up online about breast development during puberty, I'd say my right side budded and that's was about it.

I'm 33. It's something I lived with but not very happy about. I can't afford surgery so here I am embarking on NBE in the hope that I can correct it somewhat. For me, an end result doesn't have to be even for me to be happy. I would be happy with a full A - B cup on my right side.

About 4 years ago, I bought a noogleberry pump and I used it for a while then my circumstances changed and my wage dropped and I couldn't afford to rent and I moved back home. With this move, my privacy was gone. Since that move maybe I used noogleberry once or twice a year.

New year came about I decided that I would like to try this journey again. I decided on breast massage as my main method. Maybe once in a while adding in a noogleberry or a breast pump for milking (I have one of these pumps too). I took out my noogleberry pump but discovered that the cup I have is now too small and I will have to order again at some stage.

I massaged for the first two to three weeks, morning and night and I added flaxseed oil into my routine. Unfortunately life and work got in the way with some very long days and I couldn't keep it up, maybe once or twice a week. I'm not following any particular massage plan, I'm just doing it my way and what feels right for me. Like I would usually do 30 massage rubs around my breast × 2 or 3 or 4 times. Then I would cup my breast 30 rotations of the breast itself × 2 or 3. Then I would cup the breast and go up and down 30 times × 2 or 3 times.

So far I have experienced something amazing even though I'm not consistent. There's a shape and an outline of a breast and beautiful fullness which I'm thrilled about. I post a picture or 2 shortly. I just need to charge up my battery a bit.

I have a week off work from tomorrow night so I hope to go back massaging 2 times a day and more if I can fit it in. I also hope to add in using my milk pump.

Hi Celtic!
I think you answered your own question.
You need consistency!
No program will work if you only do it once or twice a month or less.
The plan your on looks promising, but you need to keep at it.
Give your smaller breast a lot more attention and you will be all even and spectacular in nothing flat.. well maybe 6 months or so.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon