Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra shopping

As I live in the UK, bra stores for bigger busts are pretty good, but they can be pricey. I was wondering about online stores, specifically for my stupid bra size - tiny band size and large cup size - a band size of 28 is still not a good fit for me.
I only have one bra that kind of fits, my 28GG, but barely. I wouldn't mind spending the money if the bra actually fits haha!

Any suggestions, lovelies?

Hi Tinkerbell,
Here is a link to Bradelis:
https://bradelisnewyork.com/select/quick-fix-shape-bra.html?utm_source=Bradelis+New+York&utm_campaign=83cf958f67-Select-Quick-Fix+Shape+Bras&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6ac6caeef1-83cf958f67-44204617&goal=0_6ac6caeef1-83cf958f67-44204617&mc_cid=83cf958f67&mc_eid=4bb1988c75

They are a bit price and their fit numbers are strange. (you'll see what I mean when you pt your numbers in to their calculator)
But they have bras to shape you and to put your breast 'stuff' up front so your cup can support it and you have all of your breast up front.
I'm not sure if they have a store in the UK but give them a shot
Bobbi

I got my 38G bras at M&S. Have you tried Ann summers? I have seen small backs up to H cups there

(17-03-2016, 11:29 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Tinkerbell,
Here is a link to Bradelis:
https://bradelisnewyork.com/select/quick-fix-shape-bra.html?utm_source=Bradelis+New+York&utm_campaign=83cf958f67-Select-Quick-Fix+Shape+Bras&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6ac6caeef1-83cf958f67-44204617&goal=0_6ac6caeef1-83cf958f67-44204617&mc_cid=83cf958f67&mc_eid=4bb1988c75

They are a bit price and their fit numbers are strange. (you'll see what I mean when you pt your numbers in to their calculator)
But they have bras to shape you and to put your breast 'stuff' up front so your cup can support it and you have all of your breast up front.
I'm not sure if they have a store in the UK but give them a shot
Bobbi

Thank you very much for your help. I don't think they have any UK stores but they do ship worldwide. I'll have to have a proper look around their website.

(17-03-2016, 11:38 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  I got my 38G bras at M&S. Have you tried Ann summers? I have seen small backs up to H cups there

I haven't tried Ann Summers, but that's probably because I've never been in Ann Summers haha! Blush

I wonder if there are bras that do a smaller back than a 28. All I've seen really is 30 for the minimum in most places.

How do you feel about online ordering?
Very.co.uk and bravissimo both do 28G (I just checked)
Personally I wouldn't order online, but I'm sure they have good returns policies if they don't fit!

I have ordered online before so it's not a problem for me Smile
But I still wonder if there is a band size of 26 out there, that I just haven't seen.

(19-03-2016, 12:02 AM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  I have ordered online before so it's not a problem for me Smile
But I still wonder if there is a band size of 26 out there, that I just haven't seen.

28 is the smallest I've personally ever heard of, and that's mostly only in the "girls" lingerie sections with only A and B cup sizes at that! Really tiny women with decent breast sizes really get the shaft in the US at least.

I wonder if maybe you tried shopping through Asian sites that'll ship to the UK if you could find something better... They are typically significantly smaller than westerners, but that often includes the breasts too... so maybe not.

(19-03-2016, 02:28 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 12:02 AM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  I have ordered online before so it's not a problem for me Smile

28 is the smallest I've personally ever heard of, and that's mostly only in the "girls" lingerie sections with only A and B cup sizes at that! Really tiny women with decent breast sizes really get the shaft in the US at least.

I wonder if maybe you tried shopping through Asian sites that'll ship to the UK if you could find something better... They are typically significantly smaller than westerners, but that often includes the breasts too... so maybe not.

Definitely! I find there is so many large band sizes, but not any tiny sizes. I hate it when I know a cup size would fit me perfectly, but with the large band, it would just fall off of me.

I hadn't thought of looking at the Asian websites for bras, possibly because they seem to be in their native language! Haha! I always wonder where large breasted Asian women get their bras from. I will be having a search!

I found this site while searching some other topic, but I loved some of their bras.
See if this might help.
Bobbi
http://www.thelittlebracompany.com/pages/sizing-tips

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon