Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

So last year I started taking fenugreek and flaxseed oil at the beginning of September. I did notice my breasts getting fuller buy unfortunately I got very sick at the end of December so I haven't been taking anything and all my growth went away. Well now I'm back at it. I ordered some greenbush breast enhancement blend capsules and some fennel. I also found a subliminal that I'm going to try. I will try to lost monthly updates on changes I notice and I'll let you guys know what my boyfriend notices too (he doesn't know what I'm taking the pills for). Any ways, my starting measurments are 28 under bust 30 bust and 29 over bust. I'm 5'5" and weigh 115lbs. My goal is C/D cups or bust (pun intended). Thanks for looking. As of right now I wear a 34b bra and barely fill it out. My goal is to fit into a 34c or 34d and fill them out

With a 28 underbust a 34 band would be far too big for you.
A 30 would probably be better!
Have you considered massage? I've had some good results as have many others on this forum!

(19-03-2016, 01:57 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  With a 28 underbust a 34 band would be far too big for you.
Have you considered massage? I've had some good results as have many others on this forum!

The 34 band actually fits me quite tight. I think it's the company that makes them has a weird band size. I have a different brand and it's 32 and that fits me well too. All depends on company that makes the bra

(19-03-2016, 02:27 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 01:57 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  With a 28 underbust a 34 band would be far too big for you.

The 34 band actually fits me quite tight. I think it's the company that makes them has a weird band size. I have a different brand and it's 32 and that fits me well too. All depends on company that makes the bra
Fair enough, you probably know what fits and what doesn't. Just wanted to make sure you weren't wearing a back that's too loose

Howdy. How is it going with the subliminal? May I ask what it is?

I haven't bought it yet. It's quite expensive. I will be getting it in a couple weeks

So I am starting today taking the Greenbush herbal blend capsules and listing to a subliminal I found. Wish me luck

Good luck and don't forget to massage, massage and massage some more!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon