Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TENS therapy for Breast Enhancement?

I recently bought this from Aliexpress. It supposed to be an alternative to breast massage and I'm thinking of using this on "lazy days"...

Any body knows the effectiveness of TENS therapy for NBE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcaNDbbyEc

(22-03-2016, 04:16 AM)Koko Wrote:  I recently bought this from Aliexpress. It supposed to be an alternative to breast massage and I'm thinking of using this on "lazy days"...

Any body knows the effectiveness of TENS therapy for NBE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcaNDbbyEc

I have seen articles on the web that suggest Tens for enlargement as well as to re-lactate. Not sure how effective it is for either, but an interesting experiment never the less.

Thanks, iaboy.

I also saw those articles. I hope it will not shrink boobies. Im thinking of pumping more than doing TENS in a week.

*crossing fingers*

I have used a couple tens devices and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Maybe I didn't use it long enough? But I do know breast pumping has worked for me so I'm sticking with that.

(22-03-2016, 11:43 AM)Karren Wrote:  I have used a couple tens devices and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Maybe I didn't use it long enough? But I do know breast pumping has worked for me so I'm sticking with that.

I think anything that stimulates blood flow ultimately helps. I think the method that works depends on the person's body and preference. Seems like your method has done pretty good for you so far.

I just stumbled upon these today. I might try it. Seems inexpensive enough even if it doesn't work.

(05-04-2016, 07:14 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I just stumbled upon these today. I might try it. Seems inexpensive enough even if it doesn't work.

If you set it right, it feels like getting a massage. It feels heavenly... but if you go a little heavy on the set up.... OUCH.... LOLBig Grin

(05-04-2016, 07:14 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I just stumbled upon these today. I might try it. Seems inexpensive enough even if it doesn't work.

Yeh I'm pretty sure it was this device that have me an electric shock and if it wasn't it was pretty damned close. I got from aliexpress too. Be careful.. Your better off using a hot water bottle for circulation

I've been using a hot pack, like the kind you can also freeze, but I'm going to switch to rice socks. That's what I used while I was breastfeeding.

(05-04-2016, 07:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

If you set it right, it feels like getting a massage. It feels heavenly... but if you go a little heavy on the set up.... OUCH.... LOLBig Grin

Lol good to know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon