Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

superlovers's program

Well, I don't know about the banana's actual role in this. Sometimes specific combinations of foods encourage certain outcomes. Some people consider dairy/creams as having to do with weight gain/ balance anyway. I read studies that people who eat yogurt might tend to have a healthier weight, but sometimes the questionable substances (growth hormone?) in some dairy products may also contribute to hormonal changes in the body that affect people's hormones. Maybe if you like "cream" and can eat it healthfully, you might have a glass with a banana or some similar alternative that matches the banana shake idea.
Good luck, dear!

(25-03-2016, 09:31 AM)char Wrote:  Well, I don't know about the banana's actual role in this. Sometimes specific combinations of foods encourage certain outcomes. Some people consider dairy/creams as having to do with weight gain/ balance anyway. I read studies that people who eat yogurt might tend to have a healthier weight, but sometimes the questionable substances (growth hormone?) in some dairy products may also contribute to hormonal changes in the body that affect people's hormones. Maybe if you like "cream" and can eat it healthfully, you might have a glass with a banana or some similar alternative that matches the banana shake idea.
Good luck, dear!

I've borrowed my housemate's blender and made a smoothie Smile think I made too much hahaha I finished it and I couldn't eat anything after! I used to buy yoghurt but always greedily picked up 2 packs for the whole week (2 for 1 offers are just sneaky) and ended up having to throw most of it away.

Today's plan so far:
Woke up late and missed the whole morning LOL.

Afternoon:
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 cup spearmint & camomile tea
- couscous and sweet corn and tomatoes
- 2 scrambled eggs
- hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream

Evening/night:
- banana (2), strawberry (5), raspberry (handful) milkshake (700ml)
- rice, stir fry with prawns, peas, carrots, corn, fried egg
- 1/3 large pack of doritos (roughly 70g)
- fresh strawberries, raspberries and whipped cream
- 2 cups of Yorkshire tea
- 1 cup spearmint & camomile tea
- 1 cup ginger and lemon tea
(will update again later)

I can't get used to the spearmint taste, lol. It feels like I'm swallowing mouthwash ?

I really enjoy a good yogurt! Even plain is one of my favorites. It pained me to read about you throwing it away. Yogurt can last for months in the fridge, where I am. I have gotten large quantities and ate it for weeks at a time. I even ate a yogurt that was over a year old because it was left in the work fridge. Well, it was fine! Hehehe. I hardly ever bother with printed expiration dates. Those just end up encouraging us to waste food, sometimes. I just examine my food and eat carefully.
I am not giving advice, just relating my experience and obsession. Smile
Anyway, enjoy healthfully and healthily and booooobily!

Stopped posting my daily plan since it was getting repetitive.. but I got my Kangzhu cups and pump finally and have been using it for a week now Big Grin I feel a bit of soreness and swelling but that may just be my period talking. I was wondering whether to tape down my nipples, but I'm not particularly bothered by it at the moment so I've not done it while pumping.

It gets a little difficult getting them to stay on, especially on the left side, but I've been trying to use them consistently for at least 30min every day. Hoping for some good results!

I've decided to update it with pictures. I really hate the look of my body because of scoliosis, but I guess it's good to have a reference on here. Please ignore my ugly crooked ribs and perky nips lol. It's currently 2 deg C Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And one from the side. The site isn't letting me upload two pictures at the same time bec apparently they're both named "image" in my phone.
Measurements do not correspond to a standard fitting bec of my spine. I wish I was a B/C as my measurements seem to indicate ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think your breasts look beautiful! Never ever think of your ribs (or any part of you) as ugly, they don't seem ugly to me at all!
I can't wait to see those beautiful boobies grow!

(23-04-2016, 02:00 PM)Katana Wrote:  I think your breasts look beautiful! Never ever think of your ribs (or any part of you) as ugly, they don't seem ugly to me at all!
I can't wait to see those beautiful boobies grow!

Agreed. Your body is beautiful just the way it is. Though hopefully you can make it even more beautiful with your NBE! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon