Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT NOOGLING

Heart 

Hello girlsBlush

This is my third day pumping and this is the way I do :

I do the 7:2 method four times on each breast so it takes me like 1h in total but once I do twice I stop for 30' and put heat n my breasts . I also drink plenty of water during and after pumping. So in total I do 30' for each breast everyday. I use apricot oil with essential oil ylangylang

I've decided to do like this , I mean 1h pumping everyday because I still not sure HOW MANY HOURS IT'S POSSIBLE TO DO IT. This is my #1 question, do you think 1h everyday is good or enough for NBE?

My #2 question is, what happens if I pump 30' non stop? Do you think thats very heavy?Huh

On the other hand, I drink water like a camel lol but I feel like after 1-2h pumping I have to drink MORE water. #3 Is this normal or its just me?

About nipples #4 I tape them down but is this effective? why wrapping up them will avoid to get bigger nipples ?

My #5 question is how much pressure is good? Sometimes I feel like I can't stand a lot

#6 Once I stop pumping my breast are perkier , fuller , let's say more sexy lol. But , I want to have volume on the TOP of my breasts and I still don't know how to make it possible. Any ideas?

And last but not LEAST #7 I feel like "sore" once I go to bed n my breasts. Well, actually it isn't sore like I am in so much pain lol, but its mhmm.... tenderness? ( I think it is the correct word in english). I still not sure if this is good, normal or it means the opposite. What do you think?

HAPPY EASTER, BY THE WAY!BlushBlush

Sweet Orange,
re: "About nipples #4 I tape them down but is this effective? why wrapping up them will avoid to get bigger nipples ?"

We need to go digging, but - one of our members devised a system to support the breast a bit while pumping, to avoid the nipple issue, I believe. It was something like a yogurt container placed inside the cylinder, to limit how the breast was drawn into the cylinder. This prevented the "pointiness" of a tuberous-like breast, forcing the sides to swell outwards, making better fullness. Also limited how the nipple would be drawn in...
I went looking the other day, had to give up after about a half hour of searching. It's sometime in the last 6 months.... A little far back, maybe. ;-)

With any luck, the original poster will reply here and make things easier. With a name, we can limit the search. :-)

-Dianna

Hi Sweetorange,

1. I think it’s dependent on the person—your genetics, situation, etc. Everyone’s growth is different. I had some response to 1 hr of googling, but once I prolonged the hours the growth was more substantial.

4. I use the taping down method. I find that to be helpful. I use a gauze and fold it into a small square and place it on the nip, then use 2 strips of Nexcare water resistant adhesive medical tape to tape it onto my breast (like a X. I’ve got the pump on now but tmr I can post a photo if my explanation is confusing).
I’m not sure about the science behind it, but I think covering it means the pressure won’t be pulling on the nipples.

5. It’s easy to check with google. If your breasts are getting a little purplish red—that’s too much!! More pressure doesn’t mean better. It’s about sustained pressure. Too much pressure can cause damage.

6. So this is another crazy thing that I have tried. I saw this idea suggested by someone else on this forum—buy a racketball (like this: http://www.bramptonracquetball.ca/images...t_Ball.jpg) on amazon, and tape it to the inside of the domes in a position that would push onto your nipple. It’s supposed to help create pressure in a way that pulls the top of your breast.

I tried it for a while but stopped because it’s so much work. The top of my breasts have definitely grown fuller….I’m not sure if it’s the racquetball or just natural growth from the pressure.

7. I think it’s good. I remember getting that sore feeling when I was a teenager and developing, so when I feel sore I just think that it’s my breasts growing again.

Hope that helps!

(23-03-2016, 01:59 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Sweet Orange,
re: "About nipples #4 I tape them down but is this effective? why wrapping up them will avoid to get bigger nipples ?"

We need to go digging, but - one of our members devised a system to support the breast a bit while pumping, to avoid the nipple issue, I believe. It was something like a yogurt container placed inside the cylinder, to limit how the breast was drawn into the cylinder. This prevented the "pointiness" of a tuberous-like breast, forcing the sides to swell outwards, making better fullness. Also limited how the nipple would be drawn in...
I went looking the other day, had to give up after about a half hour of searching. It's sometime in the last 6 months.... A little far back, maybe. ;-)

With any luck, the original poster will reply here and make things easier. With a name, we can limit the search. :-)

-Dianna

omg that is kind of awesome! I have been wanting to find an effective way to avoid nipple/areola expansion-- & in doing this they found that they're breasts were rounder? how about the bottoms, do you remember? ooo I wish I could find this thread! lol

(26-03-2016, 01:31 AM)Sandra Wrote:  Hi Sweetorange,

1. I think it’s dependent on the person—your genetics, situation, etc. Everyone’s growth is different. I had some response to 1 hr of googling, but once I prolonged the hours the growth was more substantial.

4. I use the taping down method. I find that to be helpful. I use a gauze and fold it into a small square and place it on the nip, then use 2 strips of Nexcare water resistant adhesive medical tape to tape it onto my breast (like a X. I’ve got the pump on now but tmr I can post a photo if my explanation is confusing).
I’m not sure about the science behind it, but I think covering it means the pressure won’t be pulling on the nipples.

5. It’s easy to check with google. If your breasts are getting a little purplish red—that’s too much!! More pressure doesn’t mean better. It’s about sustained pressure. Too much pressure can cause damage.

6. So this is another crazy thing that I have tried. I saw this idea suggested by someone else on this forum—buy a racketball (like this: http://www.bramptonracquetball.ca/images...t_Ball.jpg) on amazon, and tape it to the inside of the domes in a position that would push onto your nipple. It’s supposed to help create pressure in a way that pulls the top of your breast.

I tried it for a while but stopped because it’s so much work. The top of my breasts have definitely grown fuller….I’m not sure if it’s the racquetball or just natural growth from the pressure.

7. I think it’s good. I remember getting that sore feeling when I was a teenager and developing, so when I feel sore I just think that it’s my breasts growing again.

Hope that helps!

It helps indeed!! thank you very much sweets!! Blush

You motivated me to find the post.
Pinoccia was the "guilty party." Wink

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24133

Quote:So i was curious what this other type container might do. I only used it a few times,, (so far) but i wanted to show you the difference in effects that are possible. Also i think that the flat bottomed container, i made created a different kind of suction causing a fuller growth of all the tissue.Im thinking the two could be used alternating between the two to get a fuller looking breast. It wouldn't replace Noogleberry,, LOL BUT IT WORKS. Everyone has different taste in the shape they're after,, this does offer an option to those wanting more rounded, or thicker looking breasts, as opposed to the pointed look.

Maybe we can get Pinoccia to elaborate on her success? The images have been removed from the post, but the success (suck-cess? ;-) ) is immortalized now! :-)

This would be a way to make breast wider, which would be a benefit to those of us with broader chests. Also might allow us to tweak nipple direction somewhat. I have a thing about nipples pointing "outwards" as if they were on the sides of the breast. Not just an east-west drift, mind, but sideways like portholes. Sad

-Dianna

(07-04-2016, 08:51 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  You motivated me to find the post.

Quote:So i was curious what this other type container might do. I only used it a few times,, (so far) but i wanted to show you the difference in effects that are possible. Also i think that the flat bottomed container, i made created a different kind of suction causing a fuller growth of all the tissue.Im thinking the two could be used alternating between the two to get a fuller looking breast. It wouldn't replace Noogleberry,, LOL BUT IT WORKS. Everyone has different taste in the shape they're after,, this does offer an option to those wanting more rounded, or thicker looking breasts, as opposed to the pointed look.

Maybe we can get Pinoccia to elaborate on her success? The images have been removed from the post, but the success (suck-cess? ;-) ) is immortalized now! :-)

This would be a way to make breast wider, which would be a benefit to those of us with broader chests. Also might allow us to tweak nipple direction somewhat. I have a thing about nipples pointing "outwards" as if they were on the sides of the breast. Not just an east-west drift, mind, but sideways like portholes. Sad

-Dianna

Thank you!!!

(07-04-2016, 08:51 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  You motivated me to find the post.

-Dianna

Yes it would be interesting if she can show us how it looks the system she made up ! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon