Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are topical herbs effective?

I only ask if topical herbs are effective because a lot of the programs are daunting, and require munching on tons of pills. blech. I want to make herb infused oils or salves with beeswax and coconut or almond oil like this one:

http://wellnessmama.com/3520/homemade-healing-salve/

I believe if you steep your chosen herbs in the oil and then turn it into a salve, you could massage the breasts with the salve and deliver the herbs topically like that. are there any success stories here with topical herbs or massage? I know the cases with the greatest results usually had a lot of internal herbs or vitamins, sometimes hormonal birth control/progesterone cream and noogle. I only remember one case of a girl who ONLY did massage with oil each day for a long time. In any case, it's always a lot of work and takes patience and dedication. I know you can't really cut corners with stuff like these but it doesn't hurt to ask sometimes Tongue

I was thinking of steeping some hops, fenugreek, white peony, tea tree essential oil and maybe some PM if I can find the whole herb in some oil, and making it into a salve this way. I guess a lot of people can have good results with booby creams sometimes so I could see why this would work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon