Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I follow Chiyomilk or Mayusakimilk's programs without spending a fortune?

I'm so sick of hopelessly trying to find something that works for me. I want to try methods that have had great success for others. I'm finding all the information very confusing. Trying to understand how to make my hormones redistribute my fat, makes me feel so unsatisfied with what I am trying and what I am reading.

How can I follow one of these women's successful programs without spending $200?i looked at Mayusakimilk's program and one of the items were sold out as well. And hopefully, the materials I buy will be discreet - my bf does not know how ashamed of my breasts I am.

Hi Starfish,
Here is link to a girls program that you might get some encouraging ideas from.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820
She developed very nicely and with a pretty simple approach, and if you search on her threads you'll find a wealth of great discussions on everything from massage to noogles,
I seem to be a great fan of Vixy, this is the second recommendation of the day.
Good luck
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon