Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling PM?

First of all... LONG TIME NO SEE!

If anyone remembers me, I had a thread forever ago where I saw some decent results but I had some issues including a breast tumor that had to be removed as well as getting the Mirena IUD which was pretty much the worst decision ever.

I stopped NBE, got my Mirena removed, and I have been taking a long time to get myself back in order. My hormones had been a mess from my frequent birth control hopping.

This is my first time really doing it with my "natural" cycle. I started back on maca a month or two ago to help supplement my mostly plant-based diet. I am ordering flaxseed oil and some PM.... but I have been out of the game for so long. When should I take it/stop taking it during my cycle? I am on day three of my period so if I get my order tomorrow or the next day should I start it, or wait?

Any suggestions on what to supplement with during the other days I am not taking it?

I know... a lot of n00b questions. Hope everyone is doing well!

Generally it's the first day of your cycle and for 2 weeks about, but some people like to start it the second day of their cycle or after their period is over I think. Don't take it for too long or it will likely mess with your periods. You aren't on birth control now are you? I would be very cautious with PM due to your history. There's always the chance that PM isn't what you need, and that your estrogen is already high.

(30-03-2016, 06:19 PM)echapman Wrote:  First of all... LONG TIME NO SEE!

If anyone remembers me, I had a thread forever ago where I saw some decent results but I had some issues including a breast tumor that had to be removed as well as getting the Mirena IUD which was pretty much the worst decision ever.

I stopped NBE, got my Mirena removed, and I have been taking a long time to get myself back in order. My hormones had been a mess from my frequent birth control hopping.

This is my first time really doing it with my "natural" cycle. I started back on maca a month or two ago to help supplement my mostly plant-based diet. I am ordering flaxseed oil and some PM.... but I have been out of the game for so long. When should I take it/stop taking it during my cycle? I am on day three of my period so if I get my order tomorrow or the next day should I start it, or wait?

Any suggestions on what to supplement with during the other days I am not taking it?

I know... a lot of n00b questions. Hope everyone is doing well!

If your hormones are a mess after getting off birth control looking into Vitex. It's a natural berry you can make a tincture from that's clinically proven to help balance hormones, especially when the pill throws them out of whack. Look into it, truly amazing what it can do. Hope that helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon