Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

big areolas!

hi guys.
do you guys know of any way to reduce massive areolas (i have tuberous breasts so thats why theyre big) im trying to take the first step to correct them.
through some research someone said niplette, but the way my breasts are ones a big areola and the other one covers the whole breast so i dont know how i would get them the same size without having abnormally large nipples....im waffling but hope you understand. thanks.

if theres any other websites or links then feel free to post

Hi, Chanda,
I'm not much help on the size issues, but I'll vote in FAVOR of big areolas... And abnormally large nipples aren't an issue from my point of view, either. ;-)

Take it for what it's worth, of course. :-)

-Dianna

AFAIK there is no way to reduce the size of an areola once it has developed. The best chance you have is to increase the development of the rest of the breast to try to become more proportional while trying to avoid further developing the areolas.

(31-03-2016, 12:56 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Chanda,
I'm not much help on the size issues, but I'll vote in FAVOR of big areolas... And abnormally large nipples aren't an issue from my point of view, either. ;-)

Take it for what it's worth, of course. :-)

-Dianna

I like this attitude!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon