Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isosensuals Enhance

Hey everyone,

Brand new here! I have two uneven breasts. One is a small D/full C and the other is about a B. They're the same shape, but I wish they could be more even- it's something I've always felt self-conscious about.

My goal is to, at the very least, even out my breasts in size. If I can get them both to the same size and a bit bigger, even better.

I've considered trying Isosensuals Enhance. I read that after 6 months of using it, you've been exposed to enough of the product that the results are permanent. I really want to find a solution that I can use, works well, and is pretty permanent-- long term exposure to anything can't be great, right?

Does anyone have any experience with it, and if these results do in fact stick around?

Thanks in advance!

(31-03-2016, 05:23 AM)lopsidedlolipop Wrote:  Hey everyone,

Brand new here! I have two uneven breasts. One is a small D/full C and the other is about a B. They're the same shape, but I wish they could be more even- it's something I've always felt self-conscious about.

My goal is to, at the very least, even out my breasts in size. If I can get them both to the same size and a bit bigger, even better.

I've considered trying Isosensuals Enhance. I read that after 6 months of using it, you've been exposed to enough of the product that the results are permanent. I really want to find a solution that I can use, works well, and is pretty permanent-- long term exposure to anything can't be great, right?

Does anyone have any experience with it, and if these results do in fact stick around?

Thanks in advance!

Didn't work for me, the action of massaging alone might help.
FYI if Amazon have updated the reviews see how they are on Isosensuals. I have poor circulation hence why it may not have worked for me.

Good to know, thanks! Some reviews seemed positive, but it will be interesting to see as to whether the results are long lasting for those who it does work for.

I tried it too with no luck unfortunately :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon