Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any help/suggestions for a 40+ female, please.

Lightbulb 

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this forum a couple of weeks ago. I have read a lot of threads, seeing so many get positive results I feel hopeful. At the same time my head is spinning with so many different options, what you need to know about your body first before using some of the products, brands, side effects and so on. It really is overwhelming for a newbie.

I have been massaging twice a day,150 for the larger and 300 for my smaller breast. I have been using the female deer and chi massage. I use either cocunut oil or lotion with fenugreek, fennel, anise, caraway, and liquirce. No results yet, although my smaller one has been a little sore and itchy very briefly. I wonder if it isn't just the massage sort of irrating me.

I am almost 44, and still receive my period regularly. I do have an IUD. I have an appointment with my doctor this coming Monday. So from what I have read and learned so far is that I need to have my hormones level tested. I was going to ask him if I could drink spearment tea and if taking MACA would be okay for me. I wanted to ask about MSM/ VitC as well. Am I on the right path? Any recommendations, advice or questions i should be asking my doctor would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you

PS. Even if someone can point me to a thread that could be beneficial to me would be so appreciated. I have done so much reading in the last few weeks that I feel more confused than ever.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon