Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Girls Love Curves (Breast Enhancement for Ectomorphs)

Hi everyone,

I've considered using some form of herbal breast enhancement, but I have one problem. Some might say it's a "good" problem to have in most respects. I'm a total ectomorph and can't gain weight for ish. I've read around the internet that having a fast metabolism/low body fat percentage will drastically limit breast growth. On the Bountiful Breast website it even says that neither diabetic women nor women with low BMI will benefit from their product. What a huge let down, since us skinny girls could probably use the enhancement most.

I did, however, come across this new product (out in like, the last few months). It's called Girls Love Curves and promises to help skinny, less womanly looking types like myself gain weight in all the right places - breasts and buttocks. I've probably waited all my life for a product like this, so if there's any chance that it's for real, I'd like to give it a try.

Now, I do have some concerns. For instance, the company is extremely new and that's a red flag.

Also, I don't understand how this can work better for skinny girls when other herbal breast enhancement supplements don't. Here is a list of ingredients so you guys can fill me in on whether this looks like the real deal:

Full document here: http://community.essence.com/forum/topic...nt-to-gain
What are the Ingredients??? Is it safe?
This formula will supply the necessary phyto- estrogenic effects needed to form curves, while balancing your hormones as a whole.
•Pueraria Mirifica- worlds strongest phyto-estrogen. 'white kwao krua'. Deoxymiroestrol and Miroestrol are unique derivatives of this plant. High in isoflavones , more than soy. Breast enlargement proven in clinical studies. Contains the highest estrogenic activity among the known phyto-estrogens due to structural similarity to estradiol ( the main human estrogen).
•Fenugreek balances hormones, one of the strongest phyto-estrogenic plants.
•Goats Rue stimulates breast milk production for adoptive mothers.
•Alfalfa- high in vitamin A, B group, C, D, E, and K, as well as Calcium and protein. Highly phyto-estrogenic, has been used over 1,500 years. Increases appetite for weight gain.
•Borage source of GLA gamma linoleic acid a fatty acid, Omega 6&9.
•Evening Primrose Powder - balances hormones, fatty acid
•Saw Palmetto- decreases androgen production in the body.
•Fennel great source of phyto-estrogens , increases breast tissue, breastmilk in moms.
•False Unicorn- contains hormone-like saponins, adaptogenic or balancing effect on sex hormones
•Blessed Thistle- can promote lactation
•Dandelion- Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins A, B complex, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Dandelion flower has antioxidant properties.
•Vitex (Chasteberry) - The berries are considered a tonic herb for both the male and female reproductive system.
•Rosehips - significant source of Vitamin C.
•Barley - contains all eight essential amino acids. Can be used to regulate blood sugar.
•L-Tyrosine - reductions in stress hormone levels, non essential amino acid, raises body temp. if under 98.6.
•MSM - The building blocks of the body, amino acids are all sulfur binders and play a major role in the production of hormones and enzymes, which regulate the body's activities. Our bodies need a constant supply of MSM for optimum health, since sulfur is one of the essential minerals, and MSM provides the sulfur that our bodies require to create a catalyst that absorbs and metabolizes vitamins and amino acids and to synthesize connective-tissue antioxidants and collagen (supporting connective tissue integrity in the breast).

The following list is not included as single ingredient, rather the vitamins and minerals listed are derivatives and properties of the herbs themselves.
•Protein from soy isolate•Sodium•Thiamin •Vitamin B1•Vitamin B2•Niacin from •Vitamin B6 •Folic Acid•Vitamin B12 •Biotin•Calcium•Magnesium•Phosphorus•Potassium•Zinc•Copper•Manganese

The Following Amino Acids are derivatives from Barley and other herbs included in the formula.
•L-Leucine•L-Isoleucine•L-Valine•L-Lysine•L-Threonine•L-Methionine•L-Phenylalanine•L-Trytophan•L-Arginine•L-Cystine•L-Alanine•L-Aspartic Acid•L- Glutamic Acid•Glycine•L- Histidine•L- Proline•L- Serine•L- Hydroxyproline•L- Hydroxylysine

Supplement Facts
Serving size 2 capsule/ 30 serving per container Amount per % Daily Serving Value
Proprietary Blend Contains: 1040mg *
Pueraria Mirifica,Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto standardized extract (25% fatty acids). Goats Rue. Barley, Blessed Thistle 4:1 extract, Borage,Soy extract powder(non-GMO), Chasteberry 4:1 extract, Evening Primrose extract, Fennel, False Unicorn, Carrot Powder , Dandelion, Flaxseed powder, Alfalfa, Avena Stavia, Red Clover, Rose Hips, L-Tyrosine, Hops 10:1 extract, Eleuthero, Milk Thistle. MSM. *Daily Value (DV) Not EstablishedContains no added sugar, starch, yeast, gluten, salt, animal by products, or preservatives.

Hi,

Yeah kimberly is a member here...celebritychic is her screen name, I believe. I think she has good intentions. She has vids on youtube about her results from using it and goes by the name 'makeupmaverick' or some variation like that. I like that her product is specifically created for thin girls. Only thing I don't like is that it costs nearly as much as the other commercial products out there, even though she's just starting out--and she has experience with paying alot for those herbal formulas. She should knock another $10 or so off (per bottle) so people would be more willing to try it.

And I personally believe that light strength training & protein/nutrition drinks are the best way to put on weight; using her product might help to some extent but it's prolly going to need the aid of the former.

Good luck

Hey,

Thanks so much for the information on this new supplement.

I definitely agree with you about strength training and protein. I work out regularly, mostly strength training and yoga. I'm on P90X and I pick and choose exercises. I've seen some weight gain, but it's all muscle.

I thought that maybe if I eat enough healthy fats such as fish oils, vegetable oils, etc, while I take herbal supplements, it might still work no matter what I decide to use.

There's also a booklet that comes along with the supplement. It probably contains advice related to diet and exercise.

It would be useful to know what's so special about this new formula as it compares to the others out there - like what specifically about it is targeted toward thin types? That's what I want to know. Cuz I'm really excited about that idea!

Maybe she'll answer.

Linners, be careful about products (especially new brands) that contain a laundry list of ingredients. Also, Shyboobs has an excellent point about the high price. You are better off devising your own program than throwing your money away on pre-packaged pills where you have no control over the formulation.

Check out this old link from the archives re: Celebrity Chic's GLC
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...After+PICS

Best wishes to you on your NBE journey.

Yikes! I didn't realize it was $50 for only a month's supply... Wait, it looks like she took ShyBoobs' advice and knocked off $10. Still, that's a little out of my range since like you guys said, no one has really tried it before except for the person profiting off its sale.

I agree with ShyBoobs that Kimberly has good intentions. I can really relate to both of them, especially Kimberly, on how difficult it is to be very thin. BTW, it was hilarious how in one of her videos she mentions how people walk up and say, "OMG, you're so thin! Look at you!" I would never remark on someone's weight in that way, but people do it to me all the time.

It probably would be best for me to start out with individual herbs and find something that works. Then I'll be familiar enough to understand what works and what doesn't. I wouldn't be able to learn that from such a multi-faceted supplement.

Maybe once some more real people can review Girls Love Curves, I'd be willing to pay up. Until then, it looks like I have some experimenting to do!

:s hey wus up im 18 and i actually bought these glc curves cus i was dumb enough but fuck it im tired of all the hype n it was only 80 for what i got glc and wonder woman maca so ima start usin them 2moa along wit excersise so wish me luck ill report n 2 months suckas:exclamation:

Hey, dumbenough... lol... It's all good! Now that you got that GLC, you can try it out and let us know how it works. Those herbs should be good for you, anyway. I'd be willing to bet that the most important thing in determining your success is quality. I can't remember how Kimberly has those herbs prepared.

I just started taking Saw Palmetto from the Eclectic Institute (brand). It's fresh freeze-dried and the bottle smells like fresh berries when I open it. It was slightly more expensive than the others, but why pay for something that's not gonna work? Plus, I went to high school in Sandy Oregon where they're based... I knew a girl who worked there. They're a good company.

I'm gonna start the herbs one at a time to notice the effects individually... but I do wonder how long it takes to see the effects of each. I wanted to start with SP because I though it'd be good to gain weight for its anabolic properties. I only started a week ago, but I was feeling great within just a few days. I wake up feeling good, my muscles swell more easily when I work out and I have more libido.

I'm starting to think these herbs can be really useful beyond breast enhancement. Everywhere I look on the internet, it seems like there's some study that shows herbs and supplements are more effective at treating disorders than medication is! They work for treating depression, osteoarthritis, weight gain/loss, toning, regulating hormones, or even breast enhancement with far less side effects than medication. But they're not as profitable for big pharma because plants can't be patented.

But yeah, I still wanna grow. I think that if I had $80 to spend on breast enhancement, I'd order a Noogleberry. That's what I'm gonna do next.. Big GrinD

(29-01-2010, 09:53 PM)Linners Wrote:  ...But yeah, I still wanna grow. I think that if I had $80 to spend on breast enhancement, I'd order a Noogleberry. That's what I'm gonna do next.. Big GrinD

*Nods* Yep, that's a good investment. I trust that you've been on the NB forum? I bought mine last week, and since I live in the US I don't expect it till next week. Seems like a long time lol, I can't wait to start using it. Hoping to get some real boobage--like a nice 'B'--by summer. I've got more than enough time to pump during most of the week, and they say the more often you pump per day the more likely you'll grow quickly. (From what I've read/seen, frequency seems to be more important than length)

dumbenough...haha, nice name...good luck and do make sure to check in with us and let us know how you're gettin' along.[/i]

(18-01-2010, 03:23 AM)Linners Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I've considered using some form of herbal breast enhancement, but I have one problem. Some might say it's a "good" problem to have in most respects. I'm a total ectomorph and can't gain weight for ish. I've read around the internet that having a fast metabolism/low body fat percentage will drastically limit breast growth. On the Bountiful Breast website it even says that neither diabetic women nor women with low BMI will benefit from their product. What a huge let down, since us skinny girls could probably use the enhancement most.

I did, however, come across this new product (out in like, the last few months). It's called Girls Love Curves and promises to help skinny, less womanly looking types like myself gain weight in all the right places - breasts and buttocks. I've probably waited all my life for a product like this, so if there's any chance that it's for real, I'd like to give it a try.

Now, I do have some concerns. For instance, the company is extremely new and that's a red flag.

Also, I don't understand how this can work better for skinny girls when other herbal breast enhancement supplements don't. Here is a list of ingredients so you guys can fill me in on whether this looks like the real deal:

Full document here: http://community.essence.com/forum/topic...nt-to-gain
What are the Ingredients??? Is it safe?
This formula will supply the necessary phyto- estrogenic effects needed to form curves, while balancing your hormones as a whole.
•Pueraria Mirifica- worlds strongest phyto-estrogen. 'white kwao krua'. Deoxymiroestrol and Miroestrol are unique derivatives of this plant. High in isoflavones , more than soy. Breast enlargement proven in clinical studies. Contains the highest estrogenic activity among the known phyto-estrogens due to structural similarity to estradiol ( the main human estrogen).
•Fenugreek balances hormones, one of the strongest phyto-estrogenic plants.
•Goats Rue stimulates breast milk production for adoptive mothers.
•Alfalfa- high in vitamin A, B group, C, D, E, and K, as well as Calcium and protein. Highly phyto-estrogenic, has been used over 1,500 years. Increases appetite for weight gain.
•Borage source of GLA gamma linoleic acid a fatty acid, Omega 6&9.
•Evening Primrose Powder - balances hormones, fatty acid
•Saw Palmetto- decreases androgen production in the body.
•Fennel great source of phyto-estrogens , increases breast tissue, breastmilk in moms.
•False Unicorn- contains hormone-like saponins, adaptogenic or balancing effect on sex hormones
•Blessed Thistle- can promote lactation
•Dandelion- Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins A, B complex, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Dandelion flower has antioxidant properties.
•Vitex (Chasteberry) - The berries are considered a tonic herb for both the male and female reproductive system.
•Rosehips - significant source of Vitamin C.
•Barley - contains all eight essential amino acids. Can be used to regulate blood sugar.
•L-Tyrosine - reductions in stress hormone levels, non essential amino acid, raises body temp. if under 98.6.
•MSM - The building blocks of the body, amino acids are all sulfur binders and play a major role in the production of hormones and enzymes, which regulate the body's activities. Our bodies need a constant supply of MSM for optimum health, since sulfur is one of the essential minerals, and MSM provides the sulfur that our bodies require to create a catalyst that absorbs and metabolizes vitamins and amino acids and to synthesize connective-tissue antioxidants and collagen (supporting connective tissue integrity in the breast).

The following list is not included as single ingredient, rather the vitamins and minerals listed are derivatives and properties of the herbs themselves.
•Protein from soy isolate•Sodium•Thiamin •Vitamin B1•Vitamin B2•Niacin from •Vitamin B6 •Folic Acid•Vitamin B12 •Biotin•Calcium•Magnesium•Phosphorus•Potassium•Zinc•Copper•Manganese

The Following Amino Acids are derivatives from Barley and other herbs included in the formula.
•L-Leucine•L-Isoleucine•L-Valine•L-Lysine•L-Threonine•L-Methionine•L-Phenylalanine•L-Trytophan•L-Arginine•L-Cystine•L-Alanine•L-Aspartic Acid•L- Glutamic Acid•Glycine•L- Histidine•L- Proline•L- Serine•L- Hydroxyproline•L- Hydroxylysine

Supplement Facts
Serving size 2 capsule/ 30 serving per container Amount per % Daily Serving Value
Proprietary Blend Contains: 1040mg *
Pueraria Mirifica,Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto standardized extract (25% fatty acids). Goats Rue. Barley, Blessed Thistle 4:1 extract, Borage,Soy extract powder(non-GMO), Chasteberry 4:1 extract, Evening Primrose extract, Fennel, False Unicorn, Carrot Powder , Dandelion, Flaxseed powder, Alfalfa, Avena Stavia, Red Clover, Rose Hips, L-Tyrosine, Hops 10:1 extract, Eleuthero, Milk Thistle. MSM. *Daily Value (DV) Not EstablishedContains no added sugar, starch, yeast, gluten, salt, animal by products, or preservatives.
Hello, I ran across your post and I thought I would answer your questions as to 'why?' Girls Love Curves will work for Ectomorphs, give you a little bit more background about me and why I started my brand. Since that "very negative" post , which was one of my very first announcements of my "new" brand, does not reflect what Girls Love Curves id REALLY about. I created GLC, because I have been skinny my WHOLE life, born an Ectomorph...I got tired of everyone mistaking me for a 13 year old...even though I am well into my twenties,LOL! I had never been able to gain any weight or curves, because if you can't gain weight, you can't gain curves either...So one day I saw an ad for Bountiful Breast in a magazine, and thought it would probably help me to become curvier...so after researching it, I purchased a 9 month supply. I took it for about two months, things appeared to be comming along nicely, so in my third month , I went to the doctor for "other" reasons, they did a full body scan, and ended up calling me at home to tell me that they had noticed enlarged glands in my chest. It scared me, I thought it could be cancer. So I thought about reasons WHY this could be? I stopped taking BB, cause it is glandular, so I figured it could be the cause of my problems. I went back to the doctor a few months later, and they told me the glands were gone down, I even had a breast exam, and they didn't find anything. Thank/ Praise God! SO then I said to myself, instead of trying an "animal" based product, I can go with herbs to see if they work. SO then I went on an herb buying craze! I must have spent thousands of dollars on every kind of Breast Enhancement Formula that you can think of, (I was an avid reader of this forum, so I tried every "NEW" thing that was claimed to work) , I strated with, Breast Success, I used it for three months, the list goes on like this:

Bustea Tea
Bust Fuel
Pueraria Mirifica (ainteriol) I never used it, gave it to my mom
Premium Pueraria Mirifica
Full Potential
Some Purple Bust Pills
Maximum Gozambas
Avenia Stavita Oats Complex for Women
Hops
Wild Yam
Red Clover
Breast Actives
WonderUp (I liked this one)
Fenugreek
Maca
Fennel
Goats Rue
Flaxseed oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Omega Oils
BCAA Tablets
and much much more...I even have a video, showing all of these herbs and products on my dresser.

So anyway, I reasearched everything about every herb there is, I went and bought several herbal books and I was consumed by this for a little over a year!

So finally, I had gottent to a point where I was taking 23 pills daily, of single herbs and I was TIRED, nothing seemed to be working at all! I was still skinny, I may have gained all of two inches in my breast (I lost when I was hospitalized) because I fell sick. So during this whole long process, I figured out WHY things were not working and everything that I was doing wrong+ what was wrong with all the other formulas I had used. Because It always seemed like I was having to take something else with my enhancement herbs...Thats when I developed Girls Love Curves. I used it for three months before releasing it to the public, and my results were comming along nicely.

Things we do wrong

#1. Overload your system with herbs. If you overload your receptors with all different kinds of stuff , then your body won't respond to anything at all! It stunts your growth

#2. Combining too many singular herbs...If you want to go out and purchase each herb individually, most of the time the milligrams in each pill is way too high to mix them in combination. I know ladies who take
Fenugreek 2,000-3,000 mgs per day
Red Clover 1,000 mgs per day
Fennel 1500mgs per day
Saw Palmetto 2,000 mgs per day
+ MORE
on thier lists, this does not work because , once again, OVERLOAD....This confuses the body and it doesn't know what to respond to....It doesn't take high mgs for herbs to be effective, thats whats wrong with purchasing them singularly (pre packaged). If you do choose to make your own concotions, keep the mgs lower.

3. Changing to different things too often. This does not give your body time to respond to anything. It takes your body 28-30 days for an herb to get at an active level in the system, after that, the herbs will start to take effect. You won't "see" any changes for 2-3 months, from ANY herbal formula.

4. Mistaking "not going up in inches on the measuring tape" for NO growth. The truth is, that you boobs/behind or whichever you are trying to grow, is going to become more "Full" first before inches ever start to come. Your breast are like balloons, blowing up. They get fuller, before the stick outwards more, so go by more of how they feel or look, instead of the inches on a measuring tape. After 6 months or more of using a product that really works, you will then maybe start to see inches increased, but not im the first 3-4 months.

5. Give up too quickly, herbs take time to work! Unlike man made medicines that work instantly, herbs will take 6months to a year before you start to really see changes, and depending on your goals, it can take years.

Now, Why Girls Love Curves will work for Ectomorphs, while other breast enhancements dont????

Girls Love Curves is a weight gain formulation. It is specially formulated with appetite increasing herbs, like Alfalfa and Blessed Thistle, to help you eat more, higher calorie intake, helps you to have something to work with in the first place. Most Ectomorphs are also testosterone dominant (not all) , but thats the reason for the way our body stores fat...mainly in the gut and well..thats it! GLC has special ingredients that will help to lower the androgen level and DHT in the female body, Saw Palmetto does this. Then it other ingredients like our phyto estrogens, come back in and increases the levels of the female hormones, like Estrogen & Progesterone, which are responsible for the storage of adipose tissue (which your breast/buttocks, basically ALL female parts) are composed of. These higher hormone levels help to tell your body where to store the fat which it gains, so all of the fat form your new appetite, will go to the right places! GLC contains Pueraria Mirifica (one of the strongest phytoestrogens known to man) along with other Estrogen enducers like, Red Clover, Soy, Fenugreek, Goats Rue, Fennel, and others, but the key is; they all are included at very low dosages, as NOT to overload the system. It may seem like a "laundry list" LOL! But if the are all included in very low dosages, working together, they can be VERY effective! Then the formula included adaptogens like Eleutherococcus (Siberian Ginsing) and Evening Primrose Powder, to help bring balance to the hormones as a whole. Next it includes all of your Omega 3,6,and 9 , Branch Chain Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, and Vitamins to nourish your body as a whole! Herbs like Barley contains all 10 Essential Amino Acids, Carrot and Rose Hips provide high vitamin C content...and this is how it is formulated, in closing....It helps you to gain the weight first, as it is distributed to all the right places, then it provides all of the nutrients and vitamin essentials to help the muscles grow, help with protein synthesis, and provides total nourishment to the body so that it can grow to it's fullest potential... My company has been in business now for six months and many women have decided to give it a try and have NOT been dissappointed, we are known for good customer service, and the company has really evolved over the months and is still making changes to get better each day. All companies had to START somewhere, It just seems like these other companies didn't because you probably were not born, or not into this when THEY first got off of the ground. So don't knock a company "just" because it is NEW. Now about the prices, I know it is NEW, but when I first started out, I did a buy one get one free special (so people could try it) and I do monthly specials (but 2 get 1 free) , but if I go any lower, I won't make a profit, because it is expensive to start a new company. Also, it wouldn't make any sense to my customers, if I started out selling it low ($19.99 or something) , it worked GREAT! I saw their results, and then hiked up the price to (99.99per bottle) like BBB. I think that I priced it at a reasonable price ($39.99) or ($29.99 on Ebay) , especially compared to some of your other Breast or Buttocks Enhancement brands...they ALL start at at least (49.99 per bottle and UP to $299.99per bottle) think about Femimore and Star Curves, BBB, all VERY expensive. My prices are reasonable, cheaper than my competitors, It's a potent product, I still make some kind of a profit, my customers are not paying out of the wazooo, so it works for everyone!

Lastly, if you need to see more proof before making your decision about the effectiveness of my products, please join my forum

Also view my latest youtube videos, I am MakeupMaverick, I also have a new channel called "Girls Love Curves"

I have personally been using my product for going on six months and I have see results that have surpassed and other supplement I have EVER used.

Here are my stats:

Beginning

100Lbs
Breast: 30.5-31 nches
Waist: 29
Butt/Hips: 31

6 months later..

110 Lbs
Breast: 33.5 inches
Waist: 27.5
Butt/Hips: 34.5 inches

Please view my latest video on youtube, it includes pics and everything form beginning to current, also the ladies on my forum post up their experiences on my product. I hope that you can now make an INFORMED decision regarding GLC, because I would hate for someone that could REALLY benefit from it to miss out because of Naysayers that haven't tried it for thmeselves. If you are and Ectomorph, this is the ONLY product that was created with YOU in mind. I hope that you have much success on your journey. God Bless!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey CelebrityChic, what is your youtube site? I would like to watch your videos.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon