Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Girls Love Curves (Breast Enhancement for Ectomorphs)

Hi Tee Tee

Have you thought about upping the dosage? The body usually goes through great changes during pregnancy and this quite often results in a permanent alteration of your hormonal system. Maybe you just need a different dosage now. You might wanna try and ramp it up and see if you get some tingling.

Just a thought.

(19-02-2010, 02:15 AM)goddess Wrote:  CelebrityChic: I ordered your GLC and just got it in the mail today! So happy! Smile I was wondering, I started taking maca last week ago, can I take it along with GLC or should I stop and wait awhile and then start the GLC? Just wondering incase it's not a good idea to be intaking many things.
Hello, sorry I don't really come here much anymore. I have my own GLC forum, but yes you can combine it with regular gelatinized maca.

The ones I have tried out of that list are that I can remember:

-Fenugreek (gained in hips and it made me eat like I was non-stop menstruating)

-Evening Primrose Oil

-Saw Palmetto

-Fennel

-Blessed Thistle (also milk thistle)

-Chasteberry (got the most out of NBE)

-L-Tyrosine

FG, Fennel, and SP made me gain weight more in my stomach, hips and buttox rather than my tatas as MUCH as I had intended for the fat to go. I was strongly displeased. But you want to gain weight so thats probably good for you.

Honestly I have never heard of "False Unicorn" Hahahah but it sounds fake.

But give it a shot if you want. The herbs in it sound like something you're looking for.
Smile

Linners,
by exercising and building muscle you are burning the fat that you need for the boobs. Remember, there is muscle below the breast, a mammary gland, milk ducts and over all that is a fat layer. NBE has got to effect at least two of those things--increasing the gland size or adding fat , unless you want to start lactating and build up the milk ducts which could be a problem. There has to be some fat somewhere. Just look at the athletes in the media--not very well built, and ballet kids are the worst because all that exercise in pre-puberty tends to stall puberty and sex characteristics--eg boobs.
If you look at the ingredients on a container of soy protein, you see most of what is listed by the seller likely comes from the soy. A good vitamin will produce nearly the same thing, and getting soy from milk or beans is not a bad thing. Milk is easiest but the powder can be added to any liquid. .
By taking so many of the herbs at the same time as listed in the curves lists, it could put a strain on the liver which has to process all that stuff and the benefit may only be 20% of what you ingest.
Chicken for protein, salads with olive oil or other good-fat oils, fish oil, those thigs are likely to help quite a bit. You might even try some malt which does help with weight gain, but don't overdo it--malt is FATTENING.
The benefit of trying a few standard things is that you get some idea of what might work where a whole shopping list will be difficult to sort out as to what works.
Saw palmetto has been documented since at least 1898 as increasing breast size in women--but there again, all users may not see the same thing and some might not see any gain. It is just something you have to try. Largely, I think these herbs are "side effects" when they work otherwise every user would have boobs , wanted or not.
The same with vitex and fenugreek.
The problem is that when reading about something working 100 years ago, we are not in the same conditions and modern manufacturing may be taking out vital ingredients, the plants that grew then was probably better soil nourished and definitely had much less processing and so it might have been effective in an entirely different way. So, today's standardized saw palmetto in olive oil, is not the same as the dried berry, ground up and given by the spoonful.
There are however, lots of modern anecdotal evidence that saw palmetto does indeed work, as well as clinical reports by physicians.
Sorry, my posts tend to be LONG!!!

i guess it would depend on the dosage, but from what i've read, goat's rue helps in weight loss, not gain, in addition to increasing milk in lactating women.

I actually bought girls love curves and had some issues with them! First of all they were late sending it to me, took them 3weeks to send it to me and I live in Canada which isnt that far from US. I tried contacting them about the issue but was ignored for 2 weeks till I complained that I want my money back! On top of that they didnt have capsules, they just gave me the powder which was so gross! After taking it about 2weeks I had really bad cramps on my lower abbs/cervix area! I started bleeding a really dark period like subtance but it wasnt my period for 3 and a half weeks! I ended up going to the hospital because the cramps were so bad and the blood would stop coming! After getting checked out at the hospital, the docter asked me if Im taking any pills or hormonal products I said " Girls love Curves"! She told me to stop taking them that its harming my body! I tried contacting back Kim from girls love curve AKA "SIRENSOFHOLLYWOOD.COM" explaining what happened a couple times, wanting my money back but she hasnt replied back and its been over 6months! Not only am I disappointed with them I want other girls to know what happened to me!

I actually bought girls love curves and had some issues with them! First of all they were late sending it to me, took them 3weeks to send it to me and I live in Canada which isnt that far from US. I tried contacting them about the issue but was ignored for 2 weeks till I complained that I want my money back! On top of that they didnt have capsules, they just gave me the powder which was so gross! After taking it about 2weeks I had really bad cramps on my lower abbs/cervix area! I started bleeding a really dark period like subtance but it wasnt my period for 3 and a half weeks! I ended up going to the hospital because the cramps were so bad and the blood would stop coming! After getting checked out at the hospital, the docter asked me if Im taking any pills or hormonal products I said " Girls love Curves"! She told me to stop taking them that its harming my body! I tried contacting back Kim from girls love curve AKA "SIRENSOFHOLLYWOOD.COM" explaining what happened a couple times, wanting my money back but she hasnt replied back and its been over 6months! Not only am I disappointed with them I want other girls to know what happened to me!

Yeah.many peole have said more good method and idea how to get beautiful curves with slim, bigger breast, long legs.

There are many many ways to increase boobs site on the market. For example surgery , implant, pill. In fact there are some side effect more or less. If you want to get bigger boobs naturallly i recommend breast massager to u. Massaging breast is one great natural method to make your breasts grow size step by step.

What u need to do is insisting on using this kind of electric breast massager robot to massage your boobs. you will get good effect after u use it for several weeks. Maybe you can try.

(09-12-2010, 03:24 PM)mel1ssa Wrote:  I actually bought girls love curves and had some issues with them! First of all they were late sending it to me, took them 3weeks to send it to me and I live in Canada which isnt that far from US. I tried contacting them about the issue but was ignored for 2 weeks till I complained that I want my money back! On top of that they didnt have capsules, they just gave me the powder which was so gross! After taking it about 2weeks I had really bad cramps on my lower abbs/cervix area! I started bleeding a really dark period like subtance but it wasnt my period for 3 and a half weeks! I ended up going to the hospital because the cramps were so bad and the blood would stop coming! After getting checked out at the hospital, the docter asked me if Im taking any pills or hormonal products I said " Girls love Curves"! She told me to stop taking them that its harming my body! I tried contacting back Kim from girls love curve AKA "SIRENSOFHOLLYWOOD.COM" explaining what happened a couple times, wanting my money back but she hasnt replied back and its been over 6months! Not only am I disappointed with them I want other girls to know what happened to me!
Hello,

I am sorry you experienced side effects, but I doubt it was from Girls Love Curves, because we NEVER would send you a powder form, so that makes no sense to me. All of our GLC , is and always has been in capsule form. Could it be that you ordered our Wonder Woman Maca product which comes in a powder or a pill form???? Please do not try to discredit products with out telling all the facts... Furthermore, if you did in fact purchase the WWM and it came in powder form, it could have caused bleeding like that because it does contain Pueraria Mirifica in it, and PM is a very potent and tricky herb that some people's bodies just cannot handle. I experienced the same side effects from taking PM, continual dark spotting. It can definitely cause all of the above, cramps, bleeding, spotting, etc....but nothing that serious where anyone would have to go the the ERHuh but I don't know ( you said you did so hum...whho am I to refute) ...If you would have emailed us for a refund we have had no problems issuing refunds in the past if there ever are any issues that arrise and we would have had no problem refunding you in this instance. This is just one of those instances in which an ingredient in a product did not agree with your body chemistry.

(16-03-2010, 06:49 AM)CelebrityChic Wrote:  
(19-02-2010, 02:15 AM)goddess Wrote:  CelebrityChic: I ordered your GLC and just got it in the mail today! So happy! Smile I was wondering, I started taking maca last week ago, can I take it along with GLC or should I stop and wait awhile and then start the GLC? Just wondering incase it's not a good idea to be intaking many things.
Hello, sorry I don't really come here much anymore. I have my own GLC forum, but yes you can combine it with regular gelatinized maca.

Hey! I just got glc in the mail yesterday and started taking it...im also taking maca I hope I see results...i tried joining your forum but I didnt get accepted yetSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon