Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel new Bovine Ovarian Program

Rainbow 

hi everyone

Ever since I failed on the PM program, i havent logged in this forum much. But im back now! with a new Bovine Ovarian program.

Ive been on the program for 1 month, but i see no growth at all Sad

Here my program
(i follow mostly from this web )

Morning
BO 250mg x2
raw pituitary glandular 80mg x1
kelp 225 mcg x1
MSM 1000 mg x1

Whey protein 1 Scoop (27 g) X 1
Mint tea x1
massage 5~10 mins

Night
BO 250mg x2
MSM 1000 mg x1

massage 15 mins

i cant say im very consistent, i missed my pill for 1 or 2 days. And rarely i have no time for massage at all. the only change of my body is my weight! i gain a few pounds and noticeable fat on my belly Sad I hope that i can start doing exercise or running when im free next week

Question id like to ask
1. when im massaging, what is the appropriate force and speed? I used to massage hard... but it didnt seem to help.

2. Should i drink bustea! when im on BO program?
bustea! from greenbush consis of:
fenugreek, licorice root, fennel, caraway seed, dill, basil, lemongrass, anise and marjoram.

thank you!

(31-03-2016, 01:48 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  hi everyone

Ever since I failed on the PM program, i havent logged in this forum much. But im back now! with a new Bovine Ovarian program.

Ive been on the program for 1 month, but i see no growth at all Sad

Here my program
(i follow mostly from this web )

Morning
BO 250mg x2
kelp 225 mcg x1
MSM 1000 mg x1

Whey protein 1 Scoop (27 g) X 1
Mint tea x1
massage 5~10 mins

Night
BO 250mg x2
MSM 1000 mg x1

massage 15 mins

i cant say im very consistent, i missed my pill for 1 or 2 days. And rarely i have no time for massage at all. the only change of my body is my weight! i gain a few pounds and noticeable fat on my belly Sad I hope that i can start doing exercise or running when im free next week

Question id like to ask
1. when im massaging, what is the appropriate force and speed? I used to massage hard... but it didnt seem to help.

2. Should i drink bustea! when im on BO program?
bustea! from greenbush consis of:
fenugreek, licorice root, fennel, caraway seed, dill, basil, lemongrass, anise and marjoram.

thank you!

For massage a very soft and gentle approach helped me most..its about getting a certain feeling in your breasts...you will know when you feel it.. just knead them very softly together with gentle circular motions is what i would advise. And for extra sensitivity add a pm topical..and wake your estrogen receptors up with some pc cream once in a while.

I suggest you add bioperine (nutrient absorber) and collagen as well as noogleberry! Noogleberry really gives me hope since i get good swelling and it encourages you to keep going Smile
Sad 

I've abandoned my BO program last month because I feel so bad. I'd been on BO for 2 months, but no sign of growth and my temperature rarely hit 37 degree even I added kelp and L -tyrosine. I was so consious That I had so much pressure.

I felt so overwhelmed by the whole situation. I always wonder if I've missed sth or Im just doomed to fail. Also, there are so many limitations in my life. I share room with my sis so I can only pump when I have no lesson in morning.

I've spent so much effort , time, moeny but my breast just don't respond. Sad

Good suggestions here, although I don't know some things about some of them. I was on BO for several months. I can't tell you how much I spent on it and I had tried several approaches over the years- sometimes I was so dedicated that I scheduled my life around NBE. But even though many things didn't work for me, I didn't mope about it or lose hope. I did research and tried various things. I think that I didn't necessarily notice that my breasts were actually growing a bit over the years! Failure talk might not help you with NBE, but hope and research will take you a long way. And here are more tips: it doesn't have to cost a lot, if anything, or take a lot of time and energy. There are people that have been working on NBE for years and finally found what works once they understood more about their minds and bodies. The mind-body connection is helpful, even in NBE. There are chemicals everywhere. It is just last year that, after years of NBE, that I realized that I realized some specific things about estrogen dominance. And how many programs did I try that emphasized increasing estrogen above all for breast growth?
So, naw. Cheer up. You are fine, nonetheless. Hopefully, you find the tipping point of your particular situation. I have learned so much from the forum. Some of it applies to me, some of it is not on the radar of what might help me the most.
So! Big Grin If you are in the limbo stage for now, have a really thorough read through the massage section of BreastNexus. After trying various massages, trying what I have gotten into, even just in the last couple of weeks, has made an obvious difference. I'll you for example, that I just didn't try the swooping and scooping until about a week ago. Well! And it's free, even though the new bras later on may not be. Wink, wink.
PS: I feel like massaging has also changed my period. It seems much more manageable. Did you know massage could change your period?! The things we don't learn at school! Smile

(27-05-2016, 09:09 AM)charr Wrote:  Good suggestions here, although I don't know some things about some of them. I was on BO for several months. I can't tell you how much I spent on it and I had tried several approaches over the years- sometimes I was so dedicated that I scheduled my life around NBE. But even though many things didn't work for me, I didn't mope about it or lose hope. I did research and tried various things. I think that I didn't necessarily notice that my breasts were actually growing a bit over the years! Failure talk might not help you with NBE, but hope and research will take you a long way. And here are more tips: it doesn't have to cost a lot, if anything, or take a lot of time and energy. There are people that have been working on NBE for years and finally found what works once they understood more about their minds and bodies. The mind-body connection is helpful, even in NBE. There are chemicals everywhere. It is just last year that, after years of NBE, that I realized that I realized some specific things about estrogen dominance. And how many programs did I try that emphasized increasing estrogen above all for breast growth?
So, naw. Cheer up. You are fine, nonetheless. Hopefully, you find the tipping point of your particular situation. I have learned so much from the forum. Some of it applies to me, some of it is not on the radar of what might help me the most.
So! Big Grin If you are in the limbo stage for now, have a really thorough read through the massage section of BreastNexus. After trying various massages, trying what I have gotten into, even just in the last couple of weeks, has made an obvious difference. I'll you for example, that I just didn't try the swooping and scooping until about a week ago. Well! And it's free, even though the new bras later on may not be. Wink, wink.
PS: I feel like massaging has also changed my period. It seems much more manageable. Did you know massage could change your period?! The things we don't learn at school! Smile

hey charr, thank you so much >< i am a pessimistic and impatient and emotional person that i break down easily! But recently, i read a thread with the girl grows gradually in two years, so i guess i should be more patient and wait for my growth. And im trying to care less about NBE and so that i dont have so much stress. Smile

Oh, I didn't connect the two threads, but here you are! I just saw your great progress. I think that you are not that pessimistic, after all and that is encouraging. Thanks for your updates and efforts to be upbeat. I am pretty optimistic, but some days are hard! Oofta! The past two days, I was practically blowing smoke out of my ears. But NBE and this thread help brighten my day, actually. Tongue

(03-06-2016, 07:56 AM)charr Wrote:  Oh, I didn't connect the two threads, but here you are! I just saw your great progress. I think that you are not that pessimistic, after all and that is encouraging. Thanks for your updates and efforts to be upbeat. I am pretty optimistic, but some days are hard! Oofta! The past two days, I was practically blowing smoke out of my ears. But NBE and this thread help brighten my day, actually. Tongue

^V^ i hope u get over those bad days! I just wish a better tomorrow and imagine to have a big breast everyday

Oh, yes. Thank you. I practice and amplify having as much good in my days as possible, even when there are challenges. When I was younger, I had to try harder. But it has gotten easier and it is just better to at least try! Choosing to be unhappy didn't work at all. Now, I laugh when I can and I love my smile! Hehehe! Big Grin I am very grateful for a my many blessings! You too, as I can see and that is great!

Hi All,

I would like to restart my BO program 

Im currently on my second inactive pill of Yaz (birth control).
During my inactive pill days (only 4 days for YAZ), i take two DIM plus to get rid all excess estrogen.

im planning to take 1000mg of BO a day. i tried taking 1500mg, and sometimes it gives me sore ovary!! Does anyone have the same experience ?

other supplement 
-MK677 20mg , i tried taking 25mg but it gives me legs muscle soreness
-Multivitamin 
-Whey protein 
-Colostrum - for overall health and guts 
-GABA 1500mg at night 

my questions is, I have been on NBE for so long, but I have only experience breast pain, tingling for one or two times. A lot of people who grows experience growing pains, especially for BO. So i wonder if growing pain a must for breast growth ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon