Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth Goals

I just started doing the chi massage and the female deer message 2x a day, 300-360 rotations each time, 12 days ago. I have noticed that my breasts are already firmer and fuller than usual. I am currently a small 34D, and my goal is to be a full 34DD. Do you think i can reach my goal size in 2-5 months? is this realistic?

(31-03-2016, 06:13 PM)TeaJunky Wrote:  I just started doing the chi massage and the female deer message 2x a day, 300-360 rotations each time, 12 days ago. I have noticed that my breasts are already firmer and fuller than usual. I am currently a small 34D, and my goal is to be a full 34DD. Do you think i can reach my goal size in 2-5 months? is this realistic?

that goal should be reachable in that time Smile
I am also doing a massage only program and have seen results within a month!

Thanks for responding so quickly! I forgot to add that i do my messages with flaxseed oil each time. I hope i can get as much growth as you did!

those worked to get me up from a 34 C to a 34 D/DD
but results vary per program and individual depending on biochemistry, and other variables included in NBE
keep a progress log to monitor i'd say Smile
(31-03-2016, 06:13 PM)TeaJunky Wrote:  I just started doing the chi massage and the female deer message 2x a day, 300-360 rotations each time, 12 days ago. I have noticed that my breasts are already firmer and fuller than usual. I am currently a small 34D, and my goal is to be a full 34DD. Do you think i can reach my goal size in 2-5 months? is this realistic?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon