Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new program. Monthly photos!

(04-04-2016, 07:49 PM)echapman Wrote:  I don't even have an excuse for my weight gain other than I'm tired. I work 2-9 and on the weekends I am at the salon with 0 breaks most of the time. There is a mexican restaurant right next door and ordering pizza is so easy. People bring in cookies and stuff for us all the time. It's so easy to scarf down three donuts and someones leftover pizza when you feel like you're starving. I try to bring healthy stuff but when it looks sooooo good....

My hubs doesn't care about my weight gain... but he has made comments about my health. It's mostly me in my own head that is causing me to trip out about it. I've always had a really unhealthy relationship with food.

I totally hear you on the unhealthy relationship with food! It's tough! Even when you KNOW what's good for you AND can actually afford it, it's still sooooo easy to reach for the comfort items. It takes a lot of discipline to eat right.

I have got to say, I didn't expect much to change with just pumping, massage, and listening to rockmelon ringtone... but they have!

Usually after my period my boobs seem kinda "meh" and deflated. They haven't done that this time. I feel little twinges in them all the time. While I don't see as much of a difference, I feel it. They seem to be more there... if that makes sense. Not bad for being about a week into this.

I also feel more balanced hormone wise. I think it's the combo of the massage and the maca. My anxiety is not through the roof anymore. I am sleeping at night and not waking up a million times. My sex drive is through the roof, too. I was averaging a few times a month over the last year or so, which sucked. Now I'm wearing my poor husband out. It's awesome.

(06-04-2016, 07:52 PM)echapman Wrote:  I have got to say, I didn't expect much to change with just pumping, massage, and listening to rockmelon ringtone... but they have!

Usually after my period my boobs seem kinda "meh" and deflated. They haven't done that this time. I feel little twinges in them all the time. While I don't see as much of a difference, I feel it. They seem to be more there... if that makes sense. Not bad for being about a week into this.

I also feel more balanced hormone wise. I think it's the combo of the massage and the maca. My anxiety is not through the roof anymore. I am sleeping at night and not waking up a million times. My sex drive is through the roof, too. I was averaging a few times a month over the last year or so, which sucked. Now I'm wearing my poor husband out. It's awesome.

Yay! This sounds great! Glad to hear things are going well for you.

(31-03-2016, 07:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  If I get good growth... well, shopping spree! lol. (looking at you, Sarah!)

We can go shopping either way Smile

(06-04-2016, 10:53 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-04-2016, 07:52 PM)echapman Wrote:  I have got to say, I didn't expect much to change with just pumping, massage, and listening to rockmelon ringtone... but they have!

Yay! This sounds great! Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Thanks, beautiful!

(07-04-2016, 04:53 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(31-03-2016, 07:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  If I get good growth... well, shopping spree! lol. (looking at you, Sarah!)

We can go shopping either way Smile

I'm down as long as we don't go to target. Their mirrors were forged in the 9th circle of hell. If you wanna have a bad day, look at yourself in your underwear in the changing rooms at target. lmao.

Also you should def bring your leftover PM because I am pretty sure the stuff I got on amazon is garbage.

(07-04-2016, 02:52 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also you should def bring your leftover PM because I am pretty sure the stuff I got on amazon is garbage.

Cool, just remind me lol

So my diet hasn't been *as good* as I meant for it to be. However it's better than it was!

I am pumping right now and I think I need bigger cups. These are suctioning in all my breasts and that's great but I need more tissue in the tops of my breasts and I feel like my current sized domes will make my breasts "longer" while I want them fuller all around... if that makes sense

Also ran across some "goal boobs" today. I feel like I have a shape similar to hers. Really want to post them, but it's a very adult photo. Not sex or anything. She's just posed provocatively. I even showed my husband and he agreed her boobs were similar to mine.

Okay it hasn't been a month yet, I know. I wanted to go ahead and post a photo though because I have been feeling so much fuller. They actually JIGGLE when I walk. Massage and pumping has been good to me so far and I'm excited to see what happens when I start taking herbs.

I have not measured yet. I know this growth is temporary and will change as my cycle progresses. I'm making myself wait until the end of the month.

Top is the day I started, bottom was today. I tried to take similar photos but I screwed it up. Also sorry about my nips lol my apartment was cold and they would not go down!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon