Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

İ need guidence for real

Bug 

Hi there everyone! I've been checking this forum for like weeks now and I decided to join. But I see that there are so many threads that I may not be able to find a way to start. I am currently 15 years old, just turned 15 two months ago actually. I weight around 117 pounds and I have 36D cups. But I want to get as big as possible until I turn 20. if there is anyone who thinks that they can be my sensei or something Big Grin please tell me about it. I would be extremely grateful. please please please lead me thought the path to being like you cause everyone here is so helpful and amazing. I will wait for your response. Thank you all BlushBlush

At your age it would be inadvisable to do anything but massage as you might mess up your hormones.
36D is already quite large for your age.
Remember you are still growing so you don't want to mess up your body with herbs Smile

(01-04-2016, 06:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  At your age it would be inadvisable to do anything but massage as you might mess up your hormones.
Remember you are still growing so you don't want to mess up your body with herbs Smile

TongueTongue thehehe i know that but i really want to learn about the massages and the noogleberry system. I have thyroids you see so the pills I need to take just suppress estrogen sometimes and I usually massage my breasts from outside to inside but ive heard that it actually makes your boobs smaller. yet some people suggest its the otherwise. thats why im looking for someone to help me with the situation. At this rate if I keep taking the medicine I wont be able to grow. I need to increase the blood flow. But exams are coming up too so I might need to buy a noogleberry with airlock and leave it on as i study or massage for 10 minutes or smth twice everyday instead of massaging for half an hour and taking supplements Blush I would be really pleased if you could at least tell me which way to massage and what size of noogleberry i should purchase cause you know... im a newbie Wink

(01-04-2016, 09:59 PM)hanasora Wrote:  
(01-04-2016, 06:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  At your age it would be inadvisable to do anything but massage as you might mess up your hormones.

TongueTongue thehehe i know that but i really want to learn about the massages and the noogleberry system. I have thyroids you see so the pills I need to take just suppress estrogen sometimes and I usually massage my breasts from outside to inside but ive heard that it actually makes your boobs smaller. yet some people suggest its the otherwise. thats why im looking for someone to help me with the situation. At this rate if I keep taking the medicine I wont be able to grow. I need to increase the blood flow. But exams are coming up too so I might need to buy a noogleberry with airlock and leave it on as i study or massage for 10 minutes or smth twice everyday instead of massaging for half an hour and taking supplements Blush I would be really pleased if you could at least tell me which way to massage and what size of noogleberry i should purchase cause you know... im a newbie Wink

Most people on here massage inward. Start at top, move inwards, then round.
Take a look at the program pages. I focus on massage, as does blessedbreasts.
Ellacraig has had a lot of experience with herbs.
Others have also got experience in herbs, pumps and massage but I don't know their programs as well yet. I've only been around for a month or so

Definitely good advice A .
Increase circulation by massage and even the good old noogle but massage alone should help. I'm no good at it so above posters got good ideAs Smile

(01-04-2016, 10:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Definitely good advice A .
Increase circulation by massage and even the good old noogle but massage alone should help. I'm no good at it so above posters got good ideAs Smile

*blushes* thanks Ella!

Hi hana,

Please follow the doctors orders, take the thyroid med. The thyroid helps to control metabolism, energy (fatigue), normal hormone function etc, without it (the thyroid) hormones can't function, also, suppressing its function is bad news fo sure.

At 15, folks here are a little shaky and concerned about giving advice, have you talked to your parents? or a close relative. We're also cautious about your content that's been posted (being a minor). In others words, nobody wants to be held liable.

Thanks.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon