Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2,000 squats per day; curvy 4ft butts

http://nypost.com/2016/04/01/what-2000-s...y-get-you/

"Twins Miriam and Michelle Carolus claim that their four-foot derrières are the result of doing 2,000 squats a day."

IMO, there comes a point where anything becomes too much, and, they passed that point at least a foot of ass ago.

I want a bigger ass, but not THAT big.

(02-04-2016, 05:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  IMO, there comes a point where anything becomes too much, and, they passed that point at least a foot of ass ago.

Lol maybe I should be aiming to lose my ass xD

(02-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 05:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  IMO, there comes a point where anything becomes too much, and, they passed that point at least a foot of ass ago.

IDK. It's all proportions really. On them, it looks ridiculous, in your pictures, it looks ok right now. While losing weight you're going to lose some of that anyway, so you'll just have to see what your final proportions look like before deciding to change anything else.

(02-04-2016, 05:44 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Katana Wrote:  

IDK. It's all proportions really. On them, it looks ridiculous, in your pictures, it looks ok right now. While losing weight you're going to lose some of that anyway, so you'll just have to see what your final proportions look like before deciding to change anything else.

Hehe I know, I was joking around.
I'd rather have wide hips than a huge round ass, big is fine, but huge is weird xD

(02-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  Hehe I know, I was joking around.
I'd rather have wide hips than a huge round ass, big is fine, but huge is weird xD

Oh, ok, sorry I didn't pick up on it.

Me too on all the rest of it. I don't have a totally flat masculine ass as it is, but I do want to be a little rounder, I also definitely want much wider hips. That relaxin topic was really interesting in that, since I DO already have wider hips than normal in a physiologically male body I have to figure that men can produce that hormone somehow and I've had SOME, but how does it work? How can I make more? Apparently getting a product that's just straight relaxin is impossible, and what works in physiological women won't in physiological men. I can always use fat transfer and just make "fat hips" I guess, but that won't look totally natural.

(02-04-2016, 06:01 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  Hehe I know, I was joking around.

Oh, ok, sorry I didn't pick up on it.

Me too on all the rest of it. I don't have a totally flat masculine ass as it is, but I do want to be a little rounder, I also definitely want much wider hips. That relaxin topic was really interesting in that, since I DO already have wider hips than normal in a physiologically male body I have to figure that men can produce that hormone somehow and I've had SOME, but how does it work? How can I make more? Apparently getting a product that's just straight relaxin is impossible, and what works in physiological women won't in physiological men. I can always use fat transfer and just make "fat hips" I guess, but that won't look totally natural.
No worries, I'm not so good at phrasing things in a way that people realise I'm joking. It makes awful miscommunications happen sometimes
Some fat around the hips makes them look soft and feminine.
I have a wide frame naturally so am lucky, however I know it means I'll never have the tiny-pixie body that I think is so hot. I'll settle for being a larger curvy woman.

(02-04-2016, 06:07 PM)Katana Wrote:  No worries, I'm not so good at phrasing things in a way that people realise I'm joking. It makes awful miscommunications happen sometimes
I have a wide frame naturally so am lucky, however I know it means I'll never have the tiny-pixie body that I think is so hot. I'll settle for being a larger curvy woman.

Happens to all of us in a text-only format. No worries.

Some fat makes a softer appearance, but my hips would be almost all fat and muscle in comparison, and only slightly wider pelvis than a normal male, while being much narrower than a typical female. That pelvic difference will make me look less natural if I can't find a way to change it. Previously it was believed that the only way to do so was costly and risky bone surgery, but the discussion I mentioned is encouraging in that it suggests another means may actually be possible, just would need to figure out how to get that hormone in a physiologically male body in my case.

(02-04-2016, 07:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 06:07 PM)Katana Wrote:  No worries, I'm not so good at phrasing things in a way that people realise I'm joking. It makes awful miscommunications happen sometimes

Happens to all of us in a text-only format. No worries.

Some fat makes a softer appearance, but my hips would be almost all fat and muscle in comparison, and only slightly wider pelvis than a normal male, while being much narrower than a typical female. That pelvic difference will make me look less natural if I can't find a way to change it. Previously it was believed that the only way to do so was costly and risky bone surgery, but the discussion I mentioned is encouraging in that it suggests another means may actually be possible, just would need to figure out how to get that hormone in a physiologically male body in my case.
There's plenty of gals out thee with narrower hips anyway though, but I know what you mean.
I hope you'll find a way to get the hips you want

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon