Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you stop taking the herbs during your period?

Why or why not? Thanks!! Smile

I read a few threads that said they stopped during cycle. I just want to see how many do and how many don't andsee if they notice any differences.

I dont take stuff during my menses.....but I think it depends on what you are taking...I would personally not take any phytoestrogens during my period..it increases bleeding which is very uncomfy so I see my menstruation as a nice moment to take a little break...I do take mint tea during my period though..

Thank you! I skipped like a day and a half of my herbs. I pretty much lost some of my progress. I had only started about 3 weeks ago though, so I'm hoping what I gained comes back.

I personally think its best to not consume anything which interferes the menstural cycle. Not unleSS u understand the product so well knowing that it will not do any harm. Some harm is Gradual and doesn't inmediately surface As for myself I stopped my nbe powder during menses but replaced with some boogbie foods for a peace of mind that my progress is still ongoing and doesn't go wasted Smile

I personally don't restrict myself from consuming anything during my menstrual cycle. Also I perform whatever I like to do, whether it be swimming, dancing, jogging, etc. And the main reason behind it is the usage of menstrual cups instead of pads and tampons. As menstrual cups can become your best friend in your menstrual days, for which you can women should use it undoubtly, so they should not restrcit themselves from eating anything or performing any physical activity.

Thanks for the info
royal1688 download

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon